You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 34 > Comments

jeanna Feb 25, 2013 03:14:03 PM ET

I'm 34 weeks pregnant with my 3rd girl...i've had a pretty easy pregnancy until now. the kicks are killing me..i can't wait

Girlie Nov 29, 2012 08:52:14 AM ET

Hi i'm 34 weeks and 2 days. i've no appetite extremely tired and baby's kick are hurting as there's less room! apart from all that i can wait to meet our bundle of joy!

carrie ann Oct 21, 2012 08:09:06 PM ET

Hi all, im 34wks 3days with my 3rd baby (boy) he is constantly moving kicking and wriggling around (sometimes a little bit painful) cant wait to have him, but tbh im a little concerned at the fact i have only gained 5lb :/

Destiny Sep 26, 2013 02:48:32 AM ET

Hey im in the same boat with the weight gain ive only gained 10 pounds my whole pregnancy.. i honestly weigh less now than what i did before i got pregnant i had all day sickness all the way up to my 5th month and im still sensitive to smells and sometimes still find my self runnig to the bathroom... but my doctor doesnt seem to b concerned at all.. so idk.. hope all is well

sade Sep 27, 2012 10:38:10 PM ET

Hi i'm 34 weeks today with my 4th child and i'm so ready to have her!

laxmi Sep 4, 2012 06:50:57 AM ET

Hi, i'm 25.this's my first pregnancy.my little one's 34 weeks now.i'm waitting to hold my kunhu...!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn Aug 1, 2012 09:43:40 AM ET

I am 34 weeks today with baby girl number 3. this is my third pregnancy in three years so the doctors are expecting me early already, baby girls abigail 2 and amie 1 are waiting for their little sister alexandra!!!!

Jenessa10 Apr 30, 2012 08:01:09 PM ET

I am 34 weeks and 1 day time is flying by and i'm too anxious to meet my baby girl i can already feel her down there too, she's been ready. :)

Kassie Apr 16, 2012 01:22:46 PM ET

I am 34 weeks and with my first. my little girl is now 5lbs 2oz and head down but she has been head down throughout all pregnancy.

Sofia Mar 5, 2012 11:40:57 PM ET

Hello. i'm 25, and 34 weeks preg with my 1st child! i'm so excited, it's a boy! his been moving around and kicking my ribs so much!

Hannah Feb 17, 2012 04:42:18 PM ET

I'm 34 weeks pregnant today. my little man is closer to 7 pounds, he's head down. his father was 11 pounds and some odd ounces and i was 9 pounds even. so doc says he's gonna be big baby. there's a great chance i will go into labor early. my first baby, haven't slept in close to 3 days (7hours total in those 3 days) and i am ready for this child to come outt and not kick my kidneys anymore. :)

<< 1 2 3 4 5 Next >>