You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 34 > Comments

jaimee Jul 7, 2011 03:32:27 AM ET

I am 34 weeks and my stomach is small. this week baby moving hurts and looks like a little alien pushing out of my body

Martha Sebapu Mar 29, 2011 07:00:12 AM ET

Am 34 week my baby boy is kicking too much!!!

shelly Nov 2, 2010 07:26:24 PM ET

Im 34 weeks pregnant my baby is 5 pound 7onces..head is down

anannya Sep 24, 2010 08:40:07 AM ET

Hey m 34 weeks of pregancy my due date is on 5th of nov nd m very much excited.

rose Sep 18, 2010 08:36:24 PM ET

Today iam 34 weeks and my son is already 6 1/2 pounds doc said cause of my diabetes that he is going to be a 10 pd baby yea for me:) thank god for c- sections!!!

Trine Aug 14, 2010 05:26:14 PM ET

I'm 34 weeks pregnant with baby number 5! my kids are ages 7,6,4 and 2. i'm still just as excited as i was with baby number 1. i am experiencing a lot more discomfort and pain than i have with the others, therfore i can't wait for this pregnancy to be over. i'm excited to meet the new member of our family!

Kristen Jun 22, 2010 05:01:10 PM ET

Im 34 weeks pregnant , and glad to say that my baby already weighs 5 pounds 3 ounez ! :d , and he is headdown.

sue Jun 18, 2010 10:13:47 PM ET

34 weeks and baby has not turned yet!!! i do not want c-section. my first i had labour for 48 hrs. hopefully this one is much faster

keysha Jun 15, 2010 09:07:31 PM ET

Hey im 34 weeks today my bub is due july 28th , my birthday is this month jun 30th i think it would be great if my baby was born on my b,day is that a bad thing?im turning 17 my partner and i are very excited an lookin forward to our little bunddle of joy....

dina Oct 13, 2009 06:19:40 AM ET

Hi everyone... i'm dina. i'm now in 34weeks of pregnancy.my due is on 27th nov...i feel really great and healthy rite now. but recently baby is moving so fast frequent and that's make me sometimes feel uncomfortable.. but its fine for me because this is the most beautiful and worderful time to enjoy.. cn't wait to see my baby...

<< 1 2 3 4 5