You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 35 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 35 Comments & Discussion

Diana Aug 1, 2017 01:58:55 PM ET

Hi, i am 35 weeks and 3 days pregnant . it's been wonderful but these last days i just want to deliver my prince . this is my fourth pregnancy and been so hard trying to enjoy it because deffenitly is my last one���

Debbie MC May 17, 2017 11:15:24 AM ET

Am 35 weeks tomorrow. waiting for my first fruit of my womb. i can't just wait to hold him and look at him. it's been hard but worth it. i just love this boy but the days are dragging. i thank god for giving me such a wonderful gift. cheers women and a safe delivery to all of us!

Flower May 5, 2017 07:20:00 PM ET

Hey ladies am 35 weeks and 4 days pregnant with my first pregnancy. am feeling pretty awesome and overwhelmed,anticipating, waiting on my prince to arrive. thank you father for such a wonderful blessing ,and wish everyone else a safe delivery!

amanda Apr 8, 2015 04:56:50 PM ET

This is my 9th pregnancy, 5th full term. i’m having my 4th girl. i'm 35 weeks, and due on may 13. i’ve been having braxton hicks contractions since i was 20 weeks. in the beginning, i had nausea, and now since i'm 35 weeks the braxton contractions are stronger, and i feel real bad with this nausea and pressure. i’ve never had any contractions come on without being induced. i’m praying for a safe delivery. good luck to everyone.

keisha Nov 16, 2014 07:17:32 AM ET

I am 33 years old, and i am having my first baby. i am so anxious, thankful and blessed for my first experience. it is very painful, but thank god for my blessings. i am so excited to hold my baby boy. i can't wait! i am 33 weeks and 6 days pregnant and counting. i am so happy awaiting my king.

Guest Jan 17, 2014 11:48:42 AM ET

Hello ladies. i'm 35 weeks pregnant and still spitting a lot. i get tired fast but i'm loving every moment of my pregnancy because it will be worth it in the end when my baby boy arrive next month. can't wait to hold him and kiss him and tell him how much i love him. his father is so excited also.

Guest Jan 17, 2014 11:47:51 AM ET

Hello ladies; i'm 35 weeks pregnant,still spitting a lot,i get tired fast but i'm loving every moment of my pregnancy because it will b worth it in d end when my baby boy arrive next month.. can't wait to hold him and kiss him and tell him how much i love him...his father is so excited also,

Guest Jan 14, 2014 09:19:15 AM ET

I'm 34 weeks 3 days pregnant and i'm anticipating my baby boy's arrival at the correct edd. i'm 27 yrs old with my first pregnancy and i'm so happy!

jenessa Aug 5, 2013 03:03:46 PM ET

I'm 35 weeks pregnant and i have a 11 month old and i'm scheduled for a c section sept 17 only 1 day after my first babys bday can't wait to see my 2 baby girls meet

shacoria Jun 26, 2013 10:14:58 PM ET

I am 35weeks baby no#3 girl again like i can't get a boy but i am thankful for wat the lord hav given mi can't wait to finally hold her in my arms i wan a safe delivery lord

1 2 3 4 5 Next >>