You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 35 > Comments

autumn May 28, 2013 05:02:18 PM ET

Im 35 weeks and so grateful that god gave me the beautiful experience of life growing day by day inside me i cant wait to meet my beautiful baby boy thank you jesus for my wonderful miracle amen

autumn trousdale May 28, 2013 04:08:21 AM ET

Im 35 weeks and so grateful that god gave me the beautiful experience of life growing day by day inside me i cat wait to meet my beautiful baby boy thank you jesus for my wonderful miracle amen

Mika May 11, 2013 08:11:52 PM ET

35weeks and 4days pregnant 1st pregnacy i enjoy being pregnant with my baby boy god has bless me with ready 4 him 2 come ...............my pregnacy been wonderful.....i pray that everybody have a healthy and blessed delivery in jesus name amen......

HETTY Mar 27, 2013 08:48:48 AM ET

Im 35 weeks already, its been peaceful,i feel strong all the time, no pain, no heartburn,just excited to have my 1st baby.

ASHLEY Dec 13, 2012 07:16:33 PM ET

Finally 35 weeks my baby boy is already head down,he also been moving alot today,im due january 18 but i think he'll come before then either way im happy to bring him into this world healthy

Tosha Nov 25, 2012 07:46:39 AM ET

I'm 35 weeks. it's a girl n its # 2. my first is 4 yrs. this pregnancy has been hard. there has been days i can't walk n its hurts. when i was 16 weeks i fallin n the bathtub between my legs. it's hurts badly. n now it still burns n hurts. hurts to sit. my hips hurt sometimes. when i laydown it hurts to turn to my sides. but i love feeling her move. but can't wait to hold her.

NH Nov 26, 2011 04:16:54 PM ET

I'll be 35 weeks in 3days. love to feel my little boy inside me but i am so ready to not be pregnant anymore. having really bad heartburn, restless leg, not able to breath good, itching all over mostly belly, chest, hands and feet. this is my husband and i first baby....hopefully the next time will be more comfortable:) congrats to all the mom's out there!

ashley Aug 3, 2011 04:01:24 PM ET

I am 35 weeks pregnant today i've had better days but i cant wait till my lil man reach!

Kimberly Nov 7, 2010 02:25:02 AM ET

Im 35 weeks pregnant with boy # 2 we are trilled and can't wait to meet this blessing from god! dr will deliver baby at 39 weeks, so 4 weeks away! seems so close yet so far away! good luck to all the mommy's!

nisha Nov 6, 2010 03:35:37 PM ET