Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

autumn May 28, 2013 09:02:18 PM ET

Im 35 weeks and so grateful that god gave me the beautiful experience of life growing day by day inside me i cant wait to meet my beautiful baby boy thank you Jesus for my wonderful miracle amen

autumn trousdale May 28, 2013 08:08:21 AM ET

Im 35 weeks and so grateful that god gave me the beautiful experience of life growing day by day inside me i cat wait to meet my beautiful baby boy thank you Jesus for my wonderful miracle amen

Mika May 12, 2013 12:11:52 AM ET

35weeks and 4Days pregnant 1st pregnacy I enjoy being pregnant with my Baby Boy God has Bless me with ready 4 him 2 come ...............my pregnacy been wonderful.....I pray that everybody have a healthy and blessed delivery in Jesus name Amen......

HETTY Mar 27, 2013 12:48:48 PM ET

IM 35 weeks already, its been peaceful,i feel strong all the time, no pain, no heartburn,just excited to have my 1st baby.

ASHLEY Dec 14, 2012 12:16:33 AM ET

Finally 35 weeks my baby boy is already head down,he also been moving alot today,im due January 18 but i think he'll come before then either way im happy to bring him into this world healthy

Tosha Nov 25, 2012 12:46:39 PM ET

I'm 35 weeks. It's a girl n its # 2. My first is 4 yrs. This pregnancy has been hard. There has been days I can't walk n its hurts. When I was 16 weeks I fallin n the bathtub between my legs. It's hurts badly. N now it still burns n hurts. Hurts to sit. My hips hurt sometimes. When I laydown it hurts to turn to my sides. But I love feeling her move. But can't wait to hold her.

NH Nov 26, 2011 09:16:54 PM ET

I'll be 35 weeks in 3days. Love to feel my little boy inside me but i am so ready to not be pregnant anymore. Having really bad heartburn, restless leg, not able to breath good, itching all over mostly belly, chest, hands and feet. This is my husband and i first baby....hopefully the next time will be more comfortable:) Congrats to all the mom's out there!

ashley Aug 3, 2011 08:01:24 PM ET

I am 35 weeks pregnant today I've had better days but i cant wait till my lil man reach!

Kimberly Nov 7, 2010 07:25:02 AM ET

Im 35 weeks pregnant with boy # 2 we are trilled and can't wait to meet this blessing from God! Dr will deliver baby at 39 weeks, so 4 weeks away! Seems so close yet so far away! Good luck to all the mommy's!

nisha Nov 6, 2010 07:35:37 PM ET