You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 35 > Comments

Daphne Nov 6, 2010 02:27:18 AM ET

35 weeks preggo today. this is my first baby and i must admit it is tiring and painful. i know it will all be worth it in the end. im due dec 9.

Vanessa Nov 4, 2010 05:13:35 PM ET

35 weeks now and on bed rest. cannot wait for baby to come and even though i am due december 10th doctor says i will be induced by november 25th at the latest! can't wait to not be pregnant and to meet my little boy!

Daniela Oct 31, 2010 01:32:57 PM ET

35 weeks today and am so misrible!! havnt been able to sleep in days cant wait for my new baby boy to come, i will feel so much better when hes here.

Stephanie Oct 20, 2010 09:18:36 PM ET

35 weeks and 6 days and i am sooo done with being prego. c-section in 17 days with baby #4 can't wait. i'm 29 with twin girls (12yrs) and another girl (10yrs) this is going to be our first boy. congrats to everyone out there :)

Jomana Oct 16, 2010 08:34:22 AM ET

35 weeks 4 days now... i cant wait to see my baby boy... but am sick of pregnancy already

Tiara Oct 9, 2010 11:20:14 AM ET

35 weeks and ready to pop,second child hopefully he wont be born on my son birthday oct 30th lol what a day that will be.......

amanda Oct 8, 2010 08:42:59 PM ET

I am 36wks preg with my 5th boy giving up on that girl and glad all my kids r healthy

Kelly Oct 5, 2010 05:53:07 PM ET

35 weeks pregnant at 38 years old with my first (and likely only). i'm not a fan of pregnancy (reflux, gestational diabetes, carpal tunnel)and can't wait to me our little girl!

Lina Sep 13, 2010 10:31:33 PM ET

35 weeks along, our 2nd child, surprise gender, just pulled an inner leg muscle by playing with miranda our 14 month old...ouch! can wait to have my little pair & be pain free...good luck moms!

Liana Sep 6, 2010 01:57:38 PM ET

Yeah!!!! 35weeks pregnant..just 5 weeks to go. seems so close but yet still so far... anyone else feel like that???? i'm 21 and this is our first. i'm getting excited and just cant wait to have our little girl join us.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 Next >>