You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 35 > Comments

Millie Aug 30, 2010 07:45:55 PM ET

I am 35 weeks pregnant with my third child. i feel happy and unconfortable at the same time. heartburn is really bad and the shortness of breath is terrible, but i know it will be over soon and i will meet my baby boy very soon

Ariel Aug 10, 2010 11:55:45 PM ET

35 weeks pregnant and cant wait for my baby boy to be here. and for this back pain to be done and over with! got all the hospital bags packed and all were waiting for is him.

Delaina Jul 7, 2010 09:17:39 PM ET

Loved being preggers with #3.hope we make 5 more weeks!

Ilke Jun 10, 2010 03:50:35 PM ET

Nearly 36 weeks pregnant with our 3rd blessing and am so excited to have him/her here with us soon!

Brenda May 26, 2010 03:16:47 PM ET

Hello mothers to be!! iam 21 years old and this is my first baby!! i am so excited and happy my heart and soul feels like exploding from all the happiness i feel.

Ruby J. May 3, 2010 01:30:18 AM ET

I'm so ready to have this baby. can't wait to see my lil man. so tried of the body pains. congregation to all you mommys i'm 1st time mom!!!

LaTisha Wong Apr 28, 2010 04:25:08 AM ET

35 weeks pregnant and cant wait to have my baby boy wow my back is killing me and i juss want to have my son already im so excited...yayyyy

Collette Feb 15, 2010 08:17:08 PM ET

I can't beleive i have to do this again!! excited to get it over with though. 5 weeks sounds like forever...

Riya Oct 26, 2009 05:12:52 PM ET

My husband and i are so anxious...can't wait 2 see our baby girl....all the heartburn and breathlessness is worth it in the end.....congratz 2 all you ladies who made it this far...hope you all have happy and healthy babies....

Roxanne Apr 28, 2009 07:30:19 AM ET