You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 36 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 36 Comments & Discussion

Jane Jan 25, 2018 07:42:08 PM ET

I'm 36 weeks and my bf said my vagina is getting bigger.

Lerato Matebele Dec 29, 2017 09:31:48 AM ET

I'm 38 years and expecting. 3 children, first son 10 years,princess 4 years and my last is a boy. i'm 36 weeks. my baby's movements are low. i'm feeling back pain,heart burn and tired all day. i can't wait to hold my little one in my arms.

Keshia 86 Apr 8, 2017 06:14:47 PM ET

I'm 36 weeks pregnant and scared, and having a lot of pelvic pains. help

Grace Jan 18, 2017 02:59:35 AM ET

I'm 35 weeks and my back hurts, my pelvic area hurts. but other than that i'm excited, i can't wait to meet my baby. but i'm also going to miss my huge bump. i love being pregnant. every single day of this journey has been amazing. and i would definitely do it all over again!

Ashleydavenport Sep 4, 2016 04:26:39 AM ET

I'm 36 weeks and 6 days and i'm having bad pelvic pain, my back hurts, my sides hurt, it hurts and feels sore under my breasts. i can't sleep at night. i have bad heartburn and i throw up in my mouth a little. ewwwww. but, ugh. am i close to my labor?

Jenn Aug 23, 2016 08:54:25 AM ET

I'm 36 weeks and i can relate to all of your symptoms. i have horrible pelvic pain and waddling is my new walk. i prefer to stay in bed or sit because it is worst when i walk. i'm excited to meet my princess. good luck to all!!

Emma Aug 17, 2016 03:05:03 PM ET

I am 36 weeks today and this is my 3rd little girl. i have a fairly big age gap of 14 years between my youngest to this one. i feel like crap, my legs hurt, my belly hurts, everything aches!

raynetta Apr 24, 2015 01:40:05 AM ET

I am 36 weeks pregnant and having my 2nd baby girl. i am happy at one point, but i am also scared and nervous. my foot pains me a lot.

lizelle Apr 13, 2015 02:16:58 AM ET

I'm 36 weeks and feel excited for my baby. it's my third child, but at the same time, i feel lonely, because my husband doesn't spend time with me. he's always too tired for me. i'm sad and lonely.

valini Apr 9, 2015 03:20:57 PM ET

I am 36 weeks pregnant and have a lot of pelvic pain and a cramp on my right leg. baby moves the whole day and whole night. is it normal to feel so much pelvic pain and leg cramp and have a swollen back?

1 2 3 4 5 Next >>