You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 36 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 36 Comments & Discussion

Jane Jan 25, 2018 07:42:08 PM ET

I'm 36 weeks and my bf said my vagina is getting bigger.

Lerato Matebele Dec 29, 2017 09:31:48 AM ET

I'm 38 years and expecting. 3 children, first son 10 years,princess 4 years and my last is a boy. i'm 36 weeks. my baby's movements are low. i'm feeling back pain,heart burn and tired all day. i can't wait to hold my little one in my arms.

Keshia 86 Apr 8, 2017 06:14:47 PM ET

I'm 36 weeks pregnant and scared, and having a lot of pelvic pains. help

Grace Jan 18, 2017 02:59:35 AM ET

I'm 35 weeks and my back hurts, my pelvic area hurts. but other than that i'm excited, i can't wait to meet my baby. but i'm also going to miss my huge bump. i love being pregnant. every single day of this journey has been amazing. and i would definitely do it all over again!

Ashleydavenport Sep 4, 2016 04:26:39 AM ET

I'm 36 weeks and 6 days and i'm having bad pelvic pain, my back hurts, my sides hurt, it hurts and feels sore under my breasts. i can't sleep at night. i have bad heartburn and i throw up in my mouth a little. ewwwww. but, ugh. am i close to my labor?

Jenn Aug 23, 2016 08:54:25 AM ET

I'm 36 weeks and i can relate to all of your symptoms. i have horrible pelvic pain and waddling is my new walk. i prefer to stay in bed or sit because it is worst when i walk. i'm excited to meet my princess. good luck to all!!

raynetta Apr 24, 2015 01:40:05 AM ET

I am 36 weeks pregnant and having my 2nd baby girl. i am happy at one point, but i am also scared and nervous. my foot pains me a lot.

lizelle Apr 13, 2015 02:16:58 AM ET

I'm 36 weeks and feel excited for my baby. it's my third child, but at the same time, i feel lonely, because my husband doesn't spend time with me. he's always too tired for me. i'm sad and lonely.

valini Apr 9, 2015 03:20:57 PM ET

I am 36 weeks pregnant and have a lot of pelvic pain and a cramp on my right leg. baby moves the whole day and whole night. is it normal to feel so much pelvic pain and leg cramp and have a swollen back?

Wildflower 73 Feb 20, 2015 10:34:58 PM ET

I'm 36 weeks, and have been having a lot of pelvic pressure the last couple days. the ligament pain has been pretty bad too. i have 3 more weeks until my due date!!! this is my 7th pregnancy and this will be our 6th baby. our girls and boys are excited to meet their new brother. they want me to have him now, but i said he needs to grow some more. they are so cute!

1 2 3 4 5 Next >>