Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

valini Apr 9, 2015 07:20:57 PM ET

I am 36 weeks pregnant and have a lot of pelvic pain and a cramp on my right leg. baby moves the whole day and whole night. is it normal to feel so much pelvic pain and leg cramp and have a swollen back?

Wildflower 73 Feb 21, 2015 03:34:58 AM ET

I'm 36 weeks, and have been having a lot of pelvic pressure the last couple days. the ligament pain has been pretty bad too. i have 3 more weeks until my due date!!! this is my 7th pregnancy and this will be our 6th baby. our girls and boys are excited to meet their new brother. they want me to have him now, but i said he needs to grow some more. they are so cute!

Mommy Keiko Feb 12, 2015 06:13:16 AM ET

I'm 35-36 weeks now. i've been feeling pelvic pains as if some of the early pregnancy symptoms are occurring again. i'm sad, but excited. i'm sad because i have to stay with my in-laws without our baby girl's dad since he has to work. i will have to wait until this weekend to cuddle and kiss him endless.. i'm excited because 5-4 weeks from now we will meet our very cute little girl. she is very lively at this stage of my pregnancy, and i'm experiencing more movements and pains as well. but, i'm very happy because i know she is healthy in that way i can feel her. good luck to us moms to be!

ree Jan 25, 2015 09:18:58 PM ET

I'm 37 with my first pregnancy. i'm very nervous. i don't know what to expect. keeping my faith in god and praying everyday. i'm 35 weeks along.

verateya Jan 2, 2015 04:46:05 AM ET

Hi mommies to be. i'm about to have my 7th child. my baby balls up a lot. i'm 36 weeks and it hurts bad. my last is 9 years old. are there any mommies experiencing the same thing?

Zens Mar 23, 2017 06:53:04 AM ET

Yes my baby balls up as well. it hurts like hell. i have pressure on my vagina and hips and my feet hurt.

rachel Oct 26, 2014 04:09:40 PM ET

I'm so scared of the pain. i'm 36 weeks pregnant.

kim Nov 24, 2014 02:25:58 AM ET

I'm 36 weeks and 2 days with very much pain.

Guest Aug 2, 2017 04:50:36 PM ET

Epidural! it'll be over in no time. don't worry.

gabby Oct 6, 2014 10:00:06 AM ET

I am also in week 36. i am so happy, and ready to meet him!

JessicaRascon26 Aug 12, 2014 01:04:48 PM ET

I'm 36 weeks today and it's my third baby girl. i'm real excited, but nervous at the same time. i can't wait to meet my little angel!! :-)

ayden mom Jul 12, 2014 05:05:42 PM ET

I'm 35 weeks and feeling heavy pressure and sharp pain in my back. does that mean he's coming soon?

jtee Jun 11, 2014 07:19:10 PM ET

I'm 36 weeks and its my fist baby. i'm very excited, bu also a bit scared of labor. it's a baby boy and can't wait to meet him. congrats to all mommies out there!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>

You are commenting as .

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You

"Hello!"
by codysartony in Meet & Greet!

"2ww symptoms"
by Jasminejosh1 in Ask a Question

"Baby"
by Myera1991 in Meet & Greet!

"Mom baby no2"
by princess2 in Meet & Greet!

"Hi"
by Kygirlbillie31 in Meet & Greet!

View More Topics or Ask a Question