You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 36 > Comments

gabby Oct 6, 2014 06:00:06 AM ET

I am also in week 36. i am so happy, and ready to meet him!

JessicaRascon26 Aug 12, 2014 09:04:48 AM ET

I'm 36 weeks today and it's my third baby girl. i'm real excited, but nervous at the same time. i can't wait to meet my little angel!! :-)

ayden mom Jul 12, 2014 01:05:42 PM ET

I'm 35 weeks and feeling heavy pressure and sharp pain in my back. does that mean he's coming soon?

jtee Jun 11, 2014 03:19:10 PM ET

I'm 36 weeks and its my fist baby. i'm very excited, bu also a bit scared of labor. it's a baby boy and can't wait to meet him. congrats to all mommies out there!

virgy Mar 7, 2014 03:55:16 AM ET

I'm 36 years old and this is my first pregnancy. i'm scared, confused and always tired because i don't know what to expect. hopefully god will be with me through the whole journey. good luck to all mommies and mommies to-be.

Wendy Mar 27, 2014 07:52:53 PM ET

How wonderful! good luck and may god bless you.

Meko33 Jan 24, 2014 06:12:12 PM ET

Hello mothers. i'm a 33 year old mother of three, soon to be four. i lost a baby last year at 7 weeks so when this baby passed that mark i was excited! she is doing good but i failed my three hour sugar test by 4 points so i suppose to be admitted. i have two smaller children here a 5 year old son and a 3 year old daughter i cant leave them. so i will still follow up with my doctor every week. i'm not worried because i have faith in my lord! good luck mothers! i'm a pro.

popcorn Nov 22, 2013 10:41:49 AM ET

Hi, i'm 36 weeks today and will be induced on monday due to my baby being big and also a low lying placenta. this is my 3rd pregnancy. i have a 6yr old boy and 5yr old girl. i had a normal birth with both so would like to know if come of you could tell me what pain is during normal labor vs induced labor. would be so much appreciated. congrats to all the mommies and mommies to be.

Elizabeth Nov 22, 2013 02:13:51 PM ET

I think the labor would be about the same. i have heard that pitocin induced labor is more intense though. both of my labors ended up being induced. once with pitocin, and one by breaking my waters. the pitocin labor was very intense. the difference with induction is that your labor will progress more quickly. so once they induce, your contractions will be strong right off the bat. don't quote me on this, because i am not 100% sure. every woman is different!

Momof5 Sep 19, 2013 01:07:38 PM ET

I am 36 weeks with number 5 and have a hernia the size of a volley ball. this will be baby boy number 3. i also have 2 girls. i homeschool my 2 oldest boys and oldest girl. baby girl is 2. my life is always busy and never a dull moment in my house, but i love every moment of it.

Logan's Mom Aug 15, 2013 02:31:02 PM ET

I'm 35 weeks and 1 day, was diagnosed with gestational diabetes about 6 weeks ago (that's also when they realized he was already 4 1/2 lbs). starting to have the severe pelvis pressure off and on for the past 4 days, dr said last week he will take him 2 weeks early. i'm just under 5 weeks out and not sure if i'm going to be able to make it. husband and i are super excited yet still a bit freaked out since it's our first... yikes! hopefully he'll come soon and be healthy. congrats moms!

Guest Jul 30, 2013 02:52:00 PM ET