You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 36 > Comments

popcorn Nov 22, 2013 10:41:49 AM ET

Hi, i'm 36 weeks today and will be induced on monday due to my baby being big and also a low lying placenta. this is my 3rd pregnancy. i have a 6yr old boy and 5yr old girl. i had a normal birth with both so would like to know if come of you could tell me what pain is during normal labor vs induced labor. would be so much appreciated. congrats to all the mommies and mommies to be.

Elizabeth Nov 22, 2013 02:13:51 PM ET

I think the labor would be about the same. i have heard that pitocin induced labor is more intense though. both of my labors ended up being induced. once with pitocin, and one by breaking my waters. the pitocin labor was very intense. the difference with induction is that your labor will progress more quickly. so once they induce, your contractions will be strong right off the bat. don't quote me on this, because i am not 100% sure. every woman is different!

Momof5 Sep 19, 2013 01:07:38 PM ET

I am 36 weeks with number 5 and have a hernia the size of a volley ball. this will be baby boy number 3. i also have 2 girls. i homeschool my 2 oldest boys and oldest girl. baby girl is 2. my life is always busy and never a dull moment in my house, but i love every moment of it.

Logan's Mom Aug 15, 2013 02:31:02 PM ET

I'm 35 weeks and 1 day, was diagnosed with gestational diabetes about 6 weeks ago (that's also when they realized he was already 4 1/2 lbs). starting to have the severe pelvis pressure off and on for the past 4 days, dr said last week he will take him 2 weeks early. i'm just under 5 weeks out and not sure if i'm going to be able to make it. husband and i are super excited yet still a bit freaked out since it's our first... yikes! hopefully he'll come soon and be healthy. congrats moms!

Guest Jul 30, 2013 02:52:00 PM ET

Am ready

Guest Jul 30, 2013 02:49:39 PM ET

Am a mother of 2 now soon to be 3 lil princess 3 years and my son 10 years am haveing my lil benson cant wait to meet him ....even tho this is my worst pregnancy ever am feeling terrible rite 36 and 2 days....good luck mommys safe

Kira Davis Jul 28, 2013 02:18:47 PM ET

I'm 36 weeks and 2days, its boy # 2 and i'm so ready for it to be over i'm miserable and in a good amount of pain both me,my husband and our 6 year old can't wait for lil michael to get here. good luck to all the mommies out there keep up the good work.

sarah May 13, 2013 09:10:59 PM ET

I'm 36 wks pre go and so tired i have one son who will be 2years old on may 18th. were all super excited bcuz its a girl so a couple of wks left and i'm so ready to see her.

Mar 26, 2013 11:15:28 AM ET

I aam expecting my first....super excited!!!can't wait to meet her. all in all i enjoyed this journey and am forever grateful to god for this blessing:-)

MJW 1971 Mar 17, 2013 12:53:30 PM ET

I am pregnant with my 3rd. being 41 and almost 42 being older is definitely harder! i have 2 girls 13 & 3 ten years apart ..i am 36 weeks and 3 days.. i am miserable but it's all so worth it to finally get my baby boy! still overwhelmed and i still have mixed emotions about this whole pregnancy. i do hope i have an easy labor cause this is my biggest fear about this pregnancy. good luck to all you soon new mommies!

jazzy Feb 9, 2013 07:58:51 PM ET

Hi im jaz, i am 35 wks. n 4 days i have only 4 weeks left on feb.11th me&my fiance are so stoked and i am to finally let her come :) everything has went really good with this pregnancy, just really tired havnt got in the nesting stage yet but my . house does stay so scared its our first n i just want it to over!!!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 Next >>