You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 36 > Comments

Guest Jul 30, 2013 02:49:39 PM ET

Am a mother of 2 now soon to be 3 ...one lil princess 3 years and my son 10 years am haveing my lil benson cant wait to meet him ....even tho this is my worst pregnancy ever am feeling terrible rite now....am 36 and 2 days....good luck mommys safe trip..lol

Kira Davis Jul 28, 2013 02:18:47 PM ET

I'm 36 weeks and 2days, its boy # 2 and i'm so ready for it to be over i'm miserable and in a good amount of pain both me,my husband and our 6 year old can't wait for lil michael to get here. good luck to all the mommies out there keep up the good work.

sarah May 13, 2013 09:10:59 PM ET

I'm 36 wks pre go and so tired i have one son who will be 2years old on may 18th. were all super excited bcuz its a girl so a couple of wks left and i'm so ready to see her.

Mar 26, 2013 11:15:28 AM ET

I aam expecting my first....super excited!!!can't wait to meet her. all in all i enjoyed this journey and am forever grateful to god for this blessing:-)

MJW 1971 Mar 17, 2013 12:53:30 PM ET

I am pregnant with my 3rd. being 41 and almost 42 being older is definitely harder! i have 2 girls 13 & 3 ten years apart ..i am 36 weeks and 3 days.. i am miserable but it's all so worth it to finally get my baby boy! still overwhelmed and i still have mixed emotions about this whole pregnancy. i do hope i have an easy labor cause this is my biggest fear about this pregnancy. good luck to all you soon new mommies!

jazzy Feb 9, 2013 07:58:51 PM ET

Hi im jaz, i am 35 wks. n 4 days i have only 4 weeks left on feb.11th me&my fiance are so stoked and i am to finally let her come :) everything has went really good with this pregnancy, just really tired havnt got in the nesting stage yet but my . house does stay clean...im so scared its our first n i just want it to over!!!

daneilla Nov 24, 2012 06:00:25 AM ET

I am 39 years old with a 17 year old son nearly raised. my new husband and i decided to have a child together. i am 36 weeks pregnant, and have been sick nearly all of it. i am super excited to be having another boy, but i am miseable and honestly ready for this to be over. it is definatly harder the older you are. this time around i am trying to have an all natural no drug birth.

Ashley Nov 8, 2012 08:17:57 AM ET

I am 36 weeks with my 3rd child. at 32 weeks i was measuring 38 and at 34 i was measuring 39 weeks so i am pretty tired. already went into labor and was sent home. my body is breaking it feels like. i will go back nov 14th to have a sonogram done and hopefully my doctor will go ahead and do the csection. i have had csections with my other two children as well. so i don't see why i have to wait till i'm 40 weeks. contractions are coming everyday and getting more intense.

rikki Oct 26, 2012 09:52:31 AM ET

Im currently 36 weeks pregnant i will be 37 wks on hollowween i already went into labpr and had to get a shot to stop it. im in a misrable pregnancy!!!

Mama Mac Nov 23, 2011 01:47:41 PM ET

Will be 36 wks on nov 30th. due late december. have mercy:) having a boy!! this is 2nd time around for me and hubby (1st was a girl). there is a 12 year gap so i've forgotten alot. pretty sure when labor starts i'll suddenly remember. yikes! pray for me. congrats to all mothers!!! you rock.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 Next >>