You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 36 > Comments

MJW 1971 Mar 17, 2013 12:53:30 PM ET

I am pregnant with my 3rd. being 41 and almost 42 being older is definitely harder! i have 2 girls 13 & 3 ten years apart ..i am 36 weeks and 3 days.. i am miserable but it's all so worth it to finally get my baby boy! still overwhelmed and i still have mixed emotions about this whole pregnancy. i do hope i have an easy labor cause this is my biggest fear about this pregnancy. good luck to all you soon new mommies!

jazzy Feb 9, 2013 07:58:51 PM ET

Hi im jaz, i am 35 wks. n 4 days i have only 4 weeks left on feb.11th me&my fiance are so stoked and i am to finally let her come :) everything has went really good with this pregnancy, just really tired havnt got in the nesting stage yet but my . house does stay clean...im so scared its our first n i just want it to over!!!

daneilla Nov 24, 2012 06:00:25 AM ET

I am 39 years old with a 17 year old son nearly raised. my new husband and i decided to have a child together. i am 36 weeks pregnant, and have been sick nearly all of it. i am super excited to be having another boy, but i am miseable and honestly ready for this to be over. it is definatly harder the older you are. this time around i am trying to have an all natural no drug birth.

Ashley Nov 8, 2012 08:17:57 AM ET

I am 36 weeks with my 3rd child. at 32 weeks i was measuring 38 and at 34 i was measuring 39 weeks so i am pretty tired. already went into labor and was sent home. my body is breaking it feels like. i will go back nov 14th to have a sonogram done and hopefully my doctor will go ahead and do the csection. i have had csections with my other two children as well. so i don't see why i have to wait till i'm 40 weeks. contractions are coming everyday and getting more intense.

rikki Oct 26, 2012 09:52:31 AM ET

Im currently 36 weeks pregnant i will be 37 wks on hollowween i already went into labpr and had to get a shot to stop it. im in a misrable pregnancy!!!

Mama Mac Nov 23, 2011 01:47:41 PM ET

Will be 36 wks on nov 30th. due late december. have mercy:) having a boy!! this is 2nd time around for me and hubby (1st was a girl). there is a 12 year gap so i've forgotten alot. pretty sure when labor starts i'll suddenly remember. yikes! pray for me. congrats to all mothers!!! you rock.

Heidi Aug 6, 2011 12:02:16 PM ET

I am a mother of four boys and am pregnant with our fifth, its a girl this time!!! my hubby and i are excited. i am 36 weeks and feeling pregnant, and tired- have been cleaning the house and trying to get things ready. oh, and yes, this is our last!

montana Jul 3, 2011 10:16:44 AM ET

I am 18years old and 30 weeks pregnant with my first. he is measuring to be 36 weeks so hopefully only 4 weeks left too go. ultrasound next friday to see if he is ok. diagnosed with pre-enclampsia and previous endometriosis so i can't wait to get him out.... me and my husband are so excited!

montana Jul 3, 2011 10:15:04 AM ET

ana Jun 29, 2011 07:18:35 PM ET

Almost there im 36 weeks and cant wait for my baby boy to get here although this is my second pregnancy when this baby boy gets here i will have 3 boys because i adopted my oldest son. this pregnancy has been a little rough so the sooner this boy gets here the better for us and my boys cant wait to meet their little brother they are anxiously waiting for his arrival

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>