You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 36 > Comments

Heidi Aug 6, 2011 12:02:16 PM ET

I am a mother of four boys and am pregnant with our fifth, its a girl this time!!! my hubby and i are excited. i am 36 weeks and feeling pregnant, and tired- have been cleaning the house and trying to get things ready. oh, and yes, this is our last!

montana Jul 3, 2011 10:16:44 AM ET

I am 18years old and 30 weeks pregnant with my first. he is measuring to be 36 weeks so hopefully only 4 weeks left too go. ultrasound next friday to see if he is ok. diagnosed with pre-enclampsia and previous endometriosis so i can't wait to get him out.... me and my husband are so excited!

montana Jul 3, 2011 10:15:04 AM ET

ana Jun 29, 2011 07:18:35 PM ET

Almost there im 36 weeks and cant wait for my baby boy to get here although this is my second pregnancy when this baby boy gets here i will have 3 boys because i adopted my oldest son. this pregnancy has been a little rough so the sooner this boy gets here the better for us and my boys cant wait to meet their little brother they are anxiously waiting for his arrival

simone Dec 9, 2010 12:30:49 PM ET

I am 35 weeks but measuring 36wks, this is my third pregnancy and i am overly excited, even more than i was with my other two. i am so anxious for him to get here... hoping for a christmas baby

Gugu Oct 19, 2010 08:07:11 AM ET

I'm 36 weeks pregnant and can't wait for my baby boy to come.i'm very emotional and this never happened with my first baby. this has been a very difficult pregnancy indeed.

Miranda Oct 9, 2010 07:53:22 PM ET

Emmerson is due in 4 weeks. his daddy and i have done all we can to prepare for his arrival. the pregnancy hs been fairly easy with the known aches and pains. i haven't had any huge cravings but i have drank a lot of smoothies. hopefully all the blueberries/rasberries/blackberries and bananas make him strong:) i can't wait to meet my little boy!

trina May 1, 2010 10:35:15 AM ET

My belly is hard like a basketball for long periods of time. ?anyone else

KIARRA ROBINSON Feb 22, 2010 06:03:40 PM ET

I will be 36weeks thursday( february 25th) and im expecting 2 baby girls!!! im so excited but at the same time im nervous, anxious, and ready for this to be over...they are wearing mommy out!!! my back is aching very bad, my face a swole up and on top of all that my blood pressure is high...i think its time for them to cum on out now!!!! what u think?? and yes these r my first...i dont think 36weeks is to early for twins at least i hope not!!!

catie dorsey Oct 31, 2009 05:34:07 PM ET

Im 36 weeks and ready to have this baby! this is my 3rd baby but frist with my hubby altough hes a dad 2 my kids summer 18 mo. and justin pushin 3 my due dates nov 25 but im hopeing for a lil earlyer

<< 1 2 3 4 5 Next >>