Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

simone Dec 9, 2010 05:30:49 PM ET

I am 35 weeks but measuring 36wks, this is my third pregnancy and i am overly excited, even more than i was with my other two. i am so anxious for him to get here... hoping for a christmas baby

Gugu Oct 19, 2010 12:07:11 PM ET

I'm 36 weeks pregnant and can't wait for my baby boy to come.i'm very emotional and this never happened with my first baby. this has been a very difficult pregnancy indeed.

Miranda Oct 9, 2010 11:53:22 PM ET

Emmerson is due in 4 weeks. his daddy and i have done all we can to prepare for his arrival. the pregnancy hs been fairly easy with the known aches and pains. i haven't had any huge cravings but i have drank a lot of smoothies. hopefully all the blueberries/rasberries/blackberries and bananas make him strong:) i can't wait to meet my little boy!

trina May 1, 2010 02:35:15 PM ET

My belly is hard like a basketball for long periods of time. ?anyone else

KIARRA ROBINSON Feb 22, 2010 11:03:40 PM ET

I will be 36weeks thursday( february 25th) and im expecting 2 baby girls!!! im so excited but at the same time im nervous, anxious, and ready for this to be over...they are wearing mommy out!!! my back is aching very bad, my face a swole up and on top of all that my blood pressure is high...i think its time for them to cum on out now!!!! what u think?? and yes these r my first...i dont think 36weeks is to early for twins at least i hope not!!!

catie dorsey Oct 31, 2009 09:34:07 PM ET

Im 36 weeks and ready to have this baby! this is my 3rd baby but frist with my hubby altough hes a dad 2 my kids summer 18 mo. and justin pushin 3 my due dates nov 25 but im hopeing for a lil earlyer

Idalia Jul 15, 2009 06:26:17 PM ET

I am 35 weeks today and very excited to see my lil baby,will be a boy,this is my second pregnancy it's been hard since the firts month but it's ok moms will do and pass everything for our babys,i feel so big but happy as well,hopefully baby will be w mami soon...

brittnye thom Jan 3, 2009 04:46:39 PM ET

Hi my name is brittney and i am 18. i have 4 weeks left till i have my baby. the doctor says i measure to be small. i am worried my baby will be premature and i do not want that. i have only gained maybe 19lbs nad i am in my last mnth. i am so scared

Justine Oct 29, 2008 01:30:41 PM ET

I am 36 weeks today and i go tomorrow to see how much she weighs now. so excited to meet my new little princess. i am a diabetic so this has been rough i had to endure a meal plan and i am working up untill the day basicaly, but i am so happy to bring this beautiful life into the world

Stephanie Sep 20, 2006 07:02:17 PM ET

I am 36 weeks pregnant. i look like i swalloed a basketball. i am very excited. this is my first pregnancy. it has been very enjoyable. i am ready to get it over though

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>

You are commenting as .

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You

"Hello!"
by codysartony in Meet & Greet!

"2ww symptoms"
by Jasminejosh1 in Ask a Question

"Baby"
by Myera1991 in Meet & Greet!

"Mom baby no2"
by princess2 in Meet & Greet!

"Hi"
by Kygirlbillie31 in Meet & Greet!

View More Topics or Ask a Question