You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 37 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 37 Comments & Discussion

Tijuan Nov 29, 2016 04:29:37 PM ET

I am 37 weeks and i am feeling good. only problem is a hurting feeling between the legs. is anyone having this problem.

Amanda Mar 25, 2015 04:30:36 PM ET

I'm 37 weeks today! excited to meet my baby boy (and have my body back to myself)! sleeping is rough, i wake up at least twice a night to use the bathroom. i bought the "snoogle" body pillow, i have to say it has helped as far as comfort goes. i'm getting tons of kicks in my ribs. that's probably my #1 complaint. other than that i haven't been sick or anything. just a little sore. some sharp pains in the middle of the night but nothing that lasts. if he's healthy and happy in there, he can take as long as he needs, but i'm ready for him whenever he decides to show up!

nikka march 18 Mar 18, 2015 09:55:03 AM ET

I am 37 weeks, and have pains all over. on top of that i am still working. this is my first child. i cant wait to meet my baby boy. i wish he can come early, so i can stop working because i have a lot of pain in my lower back. when i get off work, i barely can stand.

Abigael Mar 16, 2015 10:26:51 AM ET

I'm 37 weeks plus. last week, i felt so heavy most of the time with pains. my baby does give me some hard kicks most times. i can't wait to meet my first baby boy!

eva Mar 14, 2015 12:43:03 PM ET

Hi. i am 37 weeks. i have being sick all day. i've been very tried and having pains, but they not regular. please help me.

khanyisa Mar 5, 2015 03:39:32 AM ET

Hello ladies. i am 37 weeks today, and feeling awesome. i'm not in much pain whatsoever. this is baby number 2, and i must say he is so kind to me. i'm so excited to meet my son.

sibongile Jan 27, 2015 11:15:21 AM ET

I'm 35 weeks and i'm waiting to meet my baby girl. i don't know the date when i go to give birth.

heather Jan 20, 2015 11:03:31 AM ET

I'm 37 weeks, and i am pregnant with my fourth, and this has been the worst. i am dilated to 3cm and 50% thinned. they are going to induce me next week, and i am so very thankful.

Guest Jan 13, 2015 02:23:02 PM ET

I'm 37 weeks today, and i'm in pain. it feels like the baby is coming out right now. they say to walk, but that hurts even more. i'm ready to have my baby now. :(

Mary Jan 10, 2015 02:49:16 AM ET

I am 36 weeks pregnant with my first baby. i can't wait to meet my baby boy. i'm having pains all over, and wish he comes early. i am really very anxious.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>