Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Guest Oct 18, 2014 01:58:43 PM ET

I'm 36.5 weeks pregnant with baby #4, my first boy (yay!). some days are better than others. yesterday, i was nesting big time and the freezer is now stocked w/ homemade dinners. :) my back is starting to hurt and dh says i walk like a penguin lol. these last few weeks are so uncomfortable but we're almost there, and so excited to finally meet him soon.

pam Aug 5, 2014 07:24:18 AM ET

I'm 37 weeks and 1 cm dilated and can't sleep, and she keep pushing down. it's painful

Regina May 21, 2014 08:09:40 PM ET

I am 36 weeks, and i can't wait to see my baby boy. but, i feel a very sharp pain at the joint of my right thigh. can't wait to deliver.

tisha Nov 1, 2014 04:17:38 PM ET

I'm 37 weeks and i feel the same way.

Kristina Apr 28, 2014 01:44:28 AM ET

I will be 37 weeks tomorrow. my lower back is killing me and it takes a lot and i mean a lot of pain to make me break down. well, i'm to that point that i want my baby girl out so bad right now to make this pain go away. i can't move or anything. any little movement starts a bigger pain.

Guest Feb 1, 2014 11:27:24 AM ET

Hello ladies. i'm 37 weeks pregnant. i'm so excited to reach my little man in the next 4 weeks from now. he is so active. i'm loving every moment of him being active. thank god for bringing us this far. praying for a smooth and safe delivery for both of us by god's grace; same for all of you other ladies!

Brooke Jul 22, 2013 08:10:13 PM ET

Hey ladies i'm 37 weeks 4 days this is baby boy #2 i have a 3yr old son that keeps me busy most of the time . i'm not feeling to bad right now but at night i can't say the same... my worse pain is at night, like everyone else back pain, pelvic pain, and it feels like baby doesn't sleep much at night either so i can't sleep at all so usually by mid day my mood changes. i'm not the nicest person in the world is a good way to put it... its almost over and i can't wait to take that trip to the hospital and meet my baby boy.. good luck everyone. :-)

Aj Jul 20, 2013 12:22:51 AM ET

Hey i'm aj i turnt 37 weeks on july 17, 2013 ... i been having painful contractions but have not dilate .. i cry all the time, i know thats not good :'( **but i'm excited to meet my baby girl jah'melia

:( Jul 17, 2013 11:03:34 PM ET

My legs are sore, my back hurts, i'm nasious, i'm crabby, its hot oh i'm 4.5 cm dilated and 37 weeks ugh the good life... did i mention ligament pains... there a bitch!!!!!

Olive May 28, 2013 03:57:47 PM ET

Im 37 weeks today and i feel great but i can't wait to meet my son, my first child.

Gabby1990 Nov 28, 2012 01:54:03 PM ET

Wondering if my little man will make an appearance soon as keep having sharp pains and struggling to walk. also he is measureing week to week exactly and one have any info as im new to the pregnancy thing :)

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>