You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 37 > Comments

vieyra1630 Aug 8, 2012 07:08:54 AM ET

I'm 37 weeks today and excited to know that meeting my little baby girl is near!! im just a little curious to know if anyone is experiencing any watery white looking leak in underwear(sorry tmi) it usually happens when i go pee! should i be concerned? or could it be the beauty of pregnancy and just be urine!! lol

lia Jun 9, 2012 09:46:37 PM ET

37+1 days today had a brilliant pregnancy but now i'm feeling every single ache and pain suffering with bad back abd pelvic pain aswell as sickness doc said i'm in early stages of labour so could be days or weeks can't wait to meet my little man

carey Jan 5, 2012 02:47:20 PM ET

I will be 37 wks monday. having my first baby and its a girl. my doctor has me coming twice a wk and i have to be hooked up to the fetal monitor every time. possibly will be induced at 38 wks....worried but so excited:-)

Carrie Mar 18, 2011 07:43:54 PM ET

I am 37 weeks now and am getting so excited. i have stayed active all throught this pregnancy working out 5 days a week and am feeling way better than i ever thought was possible. i completely attribute it to the excercise and a balanced nutritious diet. i have mild back pain at night but that is probably the only real bothersome symptom that i have had. that and the occasional kick in the rib.. :) i am so thankful for making it up to this point and cannot wait to hold and cherish my new little man!!

Amanda Nov 16, 2010 02:34:40 AM ET

Hey i'm due december 10th hurting really bad but that's just pregnancy can't wait to see my little girl her name will be erica marie she will be my second i already have two year old litle girl she is also ready for her sister to get here

norma Oct 30, 2010 03:36:08 PM ET

I am so excited this is my third child only this is going to be a girl my little princess i am 37 weeks due in two weeks

marsha Oct 25, 2010 09:30:43 PM ET

37 weeks having so much back pain so hard to get a good night sleep but cant wait to meet my new baby

carla Oct 21, 2010 07:09:14 PM ET

37 weeks and i so cant wait to meet my little girl and nor can my 2 yr old son or her daddy, ive got realy bad back pain

faizurah Aug 13, 2010 04:04:52 AM ET

I am 37 weeks now. my back pain kills me. but at the same time i am waiting to see my boy soon ,the god should help.

Andie Jun 17, 2010 12:26:48 AM ET

Woop woop i will be 37 weeks tomorrow- not long to go! yes my back hurts, my legs are sore and look like giant balloons and i am getting terrible braxton hicks but hey atleast am almost done. this is my second baby and i cant wait to meet her. nor can her daddy and her 2 year old brother:)

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>