You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 37 > Comments

ELIZABETH Sep 17, 2009 12:53:03 AM ET

I am 37 week and i feel like im been prenant for year my back hurt mym legs my belly is so heavy i hope i do soon

Peace Philips Sep 10, 2009 04:11:35 PM ET

I'm 37 weeks. feeling the d-day is approaching..still strong though having back pains. cant wait to embrace my baby...

Latoya Sep 6, 2009 12:54:31 PM ET

I am 37 weeks and i am so over being pregnant, this is my last child i have had 2 premature births and 2 induced births and this child has been the hardest, very unpredictable and i just want her to come so i can end my journey. this is my last child and i want this to be over!!!! i guess i should savor the moment..but nah!! come on already!

Michelle Sep 3, 2009 12:36:33 PM ET

In my 37th week...i've had a great time. hips and back are starting to get sore. definitely ready to have the baby and find out boy or girl! bring it on, i'm ready! :)

Dawn Aug 21, 2009 12:31:43 PM ET

I am in week 37 and am so ready for this to be over with. i am so tired and have so much trouble sleeping from the stomach and low back pain. not to mention the excitement to meet my little boy!

Kendra Cooley Apr 4, 2009 12:36:35 PM ET

Im 37 weeks and im ready to get it over with. come on out baby! im just trying to do everything before the dueday and my mother's arrival. too overwhelming i guess. this is my 1st and i dont know what to expect.

Erika Jan 31, 2009 11:43:05 PM ET

Oh my gosh, my whole lower body hurts! plus, im dying to meet my twins! 37 weeks is rare for twins, and i can see why! im huge, and sore. can't these babies make their way in sooner rather than later?!

Jody Nov 3, 2008 09:52:40 AM ET

Am 36 weeks but my doctor says am at 37 weeks so will i go soon i hope so

Sandy Oct 18, 2008 08:48:16 AM ET

Just saw the doc yesterday .... this is my 4th , he is due on halloween ! i have been ahving hip , back , and pelvic pain , but i woke up this morning to some spotting . not a lot just a little - not sure whether to be alarmed or not - doc checked me yesterday , so maybe that's why ? no regular contractions either . any one ? ikow i should be some sort of expert by now - but i'm not ....

Erica Oct 16, 2008 04:24:50 PM ET

37 weeks and tired,so far this has been my worst week!! lots of anxiety and soooo drained

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>