You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 38 > Comments

stephanie Jun 30, 2013 04:10:11 AM ET

Up untill my 8th month i felt good.my last month has been so hard specially now im 38 weeks bbygirl has droppd and i feel massive sharp burning pain on my pelvic area. not kool,its my first baby so im excited bt yet scared bcuz idk what pains to expect.i hope she comes out healthy ツ✔and quickly.wish me the best it will come n handy,god bless my baby girl lexie

naomi lowe Mar 18, 2013 03:13:17 PM ET

I'm really excited to become a mum then only thing worrying me is the labour part. my ankles have started to swell up but nothing will get as big as this bump. just want my baby to come now!!!!

Rebecca Jones Mar 11, 2013 09:56:27 PM ET

Well, im 38 weeks and 5 days, and im so far 3cm dilated. the doc says my cervix is soft and the baby is halfway there. the doc said if by my next appointment i have not gone into labor he will talk about inducing me. so question is will he set up to induce me that weekend or what?

Porsche Jan 9, 2013 12:44:00 AM ET

Im 38 weeks an feel ok just,extra heavy an swollen

Brooke Jul 15, 2012 07:39:50 AM ET

My husband and i can't wait to have our 4th baby girl, due in 2 weeks! my other 3 daughters ( martha, belinda and georgina) are bursting to see their baby sister ( faylinn - faye for short) and my parents and my husbands parents are very excited so the sooner she arrives the better!

Michelle Jun 19, 2012 09:23:06 AM ET

I'm like most of you out there.... i can't wait to deliver my baby girl. i'm now 38 weeks 3 days! but there is no sign of labor yet, i wonder if i have started to dilate!

daniela Nov 22, 2011 05:37:55 AM ET

I'm doing ok ...i'm 38 weeks can't sleep back pain and heartburn . i'm exited my baby girl be here soon

Heidi Sep 9, 2011 06:15:15 AM ET

Well time is ticking and my son is taking his sweet time on wanting to flip. he is still breach at this point and my ribs are killing me. so three doctors appointments a week until he's born because of his position and my amnitoic fluid level is high.

Kayla Mar 10, 2011 09:33:20 PM ET

Im 38wks on saturday soooo cant wait to have my little baby girl.... it will be a pleasure to finally have her here.. im due in another 2wks but i feel as if she should already be here! im so tired of being pregnant!!! hurry up march 26th

cayla Dec 27, 2010 01:43:54 PM ET

I'll be 38 weeks 2marrow and i'm feeling so miserable. i been trying to induce my own labor but nothing at all is working...i've missed some doc appts this month and finally thursday they'll see me. i'm ready for my baby boy to be here.due ate jan 11th but really wan induction!!!!

<< 1 2 3 Next >>