You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 38 > Comments

Guest Sep 16, 2013 09:38:32 AM ET

Im 38 weeks and i feel like i'm toting the world in my belly. some days i have no appetite others i cant get enough food. extreme pain when baby grinds head down on my bladder and i pee myself without even knowing. lots of pains in my pelvis and lower back and every time i use the washroom i feel like baby s going to pop out. cant lift my legs very much so walking is painful as is getting out of bed, sleeping, sitting, standing. doc says i'm 2 cm dilated. lost 2lbs. hands, feet and legs swollen and i cant seem to drink enough water ( i'm not diabetic) one minute my blood pressure is extremely low the next its really high ( never had high blood pressure in my life). this is my third baby, 5 th pregnancy, definitely tying my tubes after this......

Lashondra Aug 12, 2013 07:06:50 AM ET

I am 38 weeks as of today i been cramps and back pains. i am due in two more weeks. i am so ready to meet my new bundle of joy because all while she been in my stomach she been kicking the mess out of me. my body is tired now i ready for her to come. this is my second child i am little nervous but more so ready then ever. come on baby kayla:)

Jennifer Jul 30, 2013 07:53:51 AM ET

Im 37 weeks and 3 days. my mid back/ribs are killing me. i have onset severe carpal tunnel in both my arms and hands from swelling. my pelvic bone aches. my ankles and feet are swelled up like water balloons. my heartburn is terrible. my baby still hasnt dropped. lots of braxton hicks and menstral cramps. some color free discharge. im praying for her to come soon so we can hold her and love her to pieces and start our lives with her!

Ema Aug 12, 2013 11:09:48 AM ET

I have such bad carpeltunnel syndrome thati think i have lastin nerve damagwe as yours gone away ye?

stephanie Jun 30, 2013 04:10:11 AM ET

Up untill my 8th month i felt good.my last month has been so hard specially now im 38 weeks bbygirl has droppd and i feel massive sharp burning pain on my pelvic area. not kool,its my first baby so im excited bt yet scared bcuz idk what pains to expect.i hope she comes out healthy ツ✔and quickly.wish me the best it will come n handy,god bless my baby girl lexie

naomi lowe Mar 18, 2013 03:13:17 PM ET

I'm really excited to become a mum then only thing worrying me is the labour part. my ankles have started to swell up but nothing will get as big as this bump. just want my baby to come now!!!!

Rebecca Jones Mar 11, 2013 09:56:27 PM ET

Well, im 38 weeks and 5 days, and im so far 3cm dilated. the doc says my cervix is soft and the baby is halfway there. the doc said if by my next appointment i have not gone into labor he will talk about inducing me. so question is will he set up to induce me that weekend or what?

Porsche Jan 9, 2013 12:44:00 AM ET

Im 38 weeks an feel ok just,extra heavy an swollen

Brooke Jul 15, 2012 07:39:50 AM ET

My husband and i can't wait to have our 4th baby girl, due in 2 weeks! my other 3 daughters ( martha, belinda and georgina) are bursting to see their baby sister ( faylinn - faye for short) and my parents and my husbands parents are very excited so the sooner she arrives the better!

Michelle Jun 19, 2012 09:23:06 AM ET

I'm like most of you out there.... i can't wait to deliver my baby girl. i'm now 38 weeks 3 days! but there is no sign of labor yet, i wonder if i have started to dilate!

daniela Nov 22, 2011 05:37:55 AM ET

I'm doing ok ...i'm 38 weeks can't sleep back pain and heartburn . i'm exited my baby girl be here soon

<< 1 2 3 Next >>