You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 38 > Comments

Yolanda Dec 21, 2010 08:52:45 PM ET

I'm 38 weeks and 2 days , i feel horrible ! i'm so ready for this to be over. the last couple of weeks are torture to me. i get absolutely no sleep and going to the bathroom every 30 minutes. my due date went from december 30th - january 2nd. i just can't wait to meet my baby girl ! hopefully she'll be here for christmas !

Sara Aug 6, 2010 02:15:37 PM ET

I'm 37 weeks & 3 days with my 1st baby. my edd was 8/19th/10 then 8/21, now 8/25th ... just when i think is almost over it keeps changing... i got my first strech marks at 34 weeks :( from one day to another they just appeared all of the sudden :( no itching no burning... i want my baby out, i want to kiss him, hug him, feed him,etc. i'm anxious, eating like the 4th month soooooo hungry all the time - again- lol!!! for some reason braxton hicks contractions have decreased a lot...i donot know why...i have gd & trying to follow up with my diet as i used to but it's too hard. i'm ready for my baby can't wait to have him in my arms :) but no signs of labor yet no leaking, no mucusm plug showing, no cramps,not so many contractions,not too much pressure (like 3 weeks ago) just hungry every 3 hours ;)

mandie Jun 1, 2010 06:51:00 PM ET

Feelin pressure #* weeks and ready to exspolde

mommy03 May 31, 2010 09:25:26 PM ET

I feel a lot of pressure and very tired my due date is june 16,2010 i'm finally at the end of the race. yaaay

dee Feb 28, 2010 01:18:20 PM ET

Im quite freaked out atm just found out im gbs positive. my midwife didn't tell me anything except i'll go on an iv that's it so i looked it up now i feel sick everytime i think about it =(.

Kylie Feb 25, 2010 08:34:50 PM ET

As of today: i'm finally softening and thinning! yay! my due date for my baby girl is march 8th!

<< 1 2 3