You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 39 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 39 Comments & Discussion

immy Jul 29, 2017 08:05:25 AM ET

I am 39 weeks and 1 day. have been experiencing diarrhea for abt least two weeks and cramping, back pain. i cannot wait to meet my baby boy. well its my first baby. i am also tired of the pregnancy. oh god. i hope i don't have a c-section.

mercy Dec 12, 2016 05:09:10 PM ET

Am 39today with my third born baby but so anxious, i have 2 daughters hoping this one is a boy, haven't gone for scan.been spotting blood for the last 2days and severe abdomen pain. hope it's a sign of labour.

Guest Oct 2, 2016 03:25:30 PM ET

39 weeks, feel so tired of waiting.

Nadia Sep 28, 2016 01:37:24 PM ET

I am 39 weeks 3 days pregnant. have had severe menstrual-like cramps with a constant headache for the past two days. i'm 2 cm dilated, 80% effaced and 5/5 engaged baby. she hardly plays as much as she used to, due to the limited space. but, all of that isn't worrying me. what's eating me up, is that on monday i was found to have a vaginal yeast infection which, i was prescribed to clotrimazole vaginal tablets and some other oral tablets. i'm scared if my baby sends me into labour before the completion of the dose, and will the baby get affected by the medicine i'm taking orally when i start breastfeeding? please help.

Guest Mar 6, 2015 07:47:03 AM ET

I am 39 weeks today, and i just can't wait to see and have my baby!

lyn Dec 28, 2014 04:57:19 AM ET

I am 39 weeks, and i am tired of being pregnant. is there any thing i can do to speed up labor? please help.

new mommy Dec 23, 2014 02:16:52 AM ET

I'm currently 39 weeks and 3 days pregnant, and am scheduled to be induced 39 weeks and 6 days. the anticipation i feel to finally meet my little girl is insane! i've been having labor contractions since i was 37 weeks. my cervix is 80 percent effaced, and i'm dilated about 2 cm. i'm hoping all these contractions mean a quicker delivery. my whole belly feels super tight like a volleyball, and my baby is still moving, but much less frequently.

Ladybuzz Dec 27, 2014 05:45:13 PM ET

Make sure to walk a lot so labor will go smoothly. :)

charlotte Dec 17, 2014 03:55:21 PM ET

I'm 38 weeks and 4 days, and sick as a pig. i have diarrhea and my belly's like a football. i am fed up with feeling like this. i had my son at 35 so, to go this long is awful. i can't sleep properly or get comfy. i just want my girl to come now. i have a midwife appointment tomorrow, so i'm hoping i'm allowed a sweep to get things going. how have sweeps worked with anyone else?

Amy Dec 10, 2014 02:01:56 PM ET

I'm 39 weeks today. i'm feeling very good, but i'm just not motivated to do anything, not even pack my hospital bag. i'm really hoping my baby will come next week.

Kassie92814 Sep 29, 2014 08:16:50 PM ET

I'm 39 to 40 weeks and i have experienced diarrhea twice this week. is that a labor sign? i've read that it is, but what do you moms think?

1 2 3 Next >>