You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 39 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 39 Comments & Discussion

immy Jul 29, 2017 08:05:25 AM ET

I am 39 weeks and 1 day. have been experiencing diarrhea for abt least two weeks and cramping, back pain. i cannot wait to meet my baby boy. well its my first baby. i am also tired of the pregnancy. oh god. i hope i don't have a c-section.

mercy Dec 12, 2016 05:09:10 PM ET

Am 39today with my third born baby but so anxious, i have 2 daughters hoping this one is a boy, haven't gone for scan.been spotting blood for the last 2days and severe abdomen pain. hope it's a sign of labour.

Guest Mar 6, 2015 07:47:03 AM ET

I am 39 weeks today, and i just can't wait to see and have my baby!

lyn Dec 28, 2014 04:57:19 AM ET

I am 39 weeks, and i am tired of being pregnant. is there any thing i can do to speed up labor? please help.

new mommy Dec 23, 2014 02:16:52 AM ET

I'm currently 39 weeks and 3 days pregnant, and am scheduled to be induced 39 weeks and 6 days. the anticipation i feel to finally meet my little girl is insane! i've been having labor contractions since i was 37 weeks. my cervix is 80 percent effaced, and i'm dilated about 2 cm. i'm hoping all these contractions mean a quicker delivery. my whole belly feels super tight like a volleyball, and my baby is still moving, but much less frequently.

Ladybuzz Dec 27, 2014 05:45:13 PM ET

Make sure to walk a lot so labor will go smoothly. :)

charlotte Dec 17, 2014 03:55:21 PM ET

I'm 38 weeks and 4 days, and sick as a pig. i have diarrhea and my belly's like a football. i am fed up with feeling like this. i had my son at 35 so, to go this long is awful. i can't sleep properly or get comfy. i just want my girl to come now. i have a midwife appointment tomorrow, so i'm hoping i'm allowed a sweep to get things going. how have sweeps worked with anyone else?

Amy Dec 10, 2014 02:01:56 PM ET

I'm 39 weeks today. i'm feeling very good, but i'm just not motivated to do anything, not even pack my hospital bag. i'm really hoping my baby will come next week.

Kassie92814 Sep 29, 2014 08:16:50 PM ET

I'm 39 to 40 weeks and i have experienced diarrhea twice this week. is that a labor sign? i've read that it is, but what do you moms think?

dk Jun 25, 2014 07:19:08 PM ET

I am 39 weeks and 1 day. my angel has no rum to play now. i can tell, since the head has engaged. if my angel won't come until 40 weeks, i guess i will have to wait another 2 weeks, so 42 weeks. i don't want c-section. lord, help.

Guest Mar 13, 2014 12:17:37 PM ET

I am 39 weeks pregnant this week and i just don't want to be pregnant anymore. i am so tired and bored to death to just stay home and sit and wait. my bills are piling up so high due to being jobless and my hormones are gearing up so high that i am always angry since week 37 and feel like i am losing it. i just don't get it why my daughter doesn't want to come out yet?! i'm a first time mom and a lot of my first time mommy friends already gave birth at week 37-38. that's what's keeping me so angry that i am still pregnant. my whole pregnancy was fine and healthy and i was okay until week 37 when i started to expect for my daughter everyday and nothing is happening. i did everything from yoga, to climbing up-down the stairs and walking a lot but still there is no sign of labor. it's the worst frustrations i have ever felt and the anger i feel everyday is killing me.

Danielle Oct 9, 2014 01:16:25 PM ET

Omg, i completely feel the same way. i'm 39 weeks today and i just feel absolutely exhausted. everyday, i'm waiting around for my son to come. it's such a frustrating to have to wait. this is my first child too. hang in there. you're not alone!

Ladybuzz Dec 27, 2014 05:44:13 PM ET

I read that first time mom's will go pass their due date, so hang in there a little longer. :)

Shanna May 29, 2017 11:08:20 PM ET

I feel the same way. me and you are in the same boat. i'm tired of being at home while bills pile up.

1 2 3 Next >>