You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 39 > Comments

dk Jun 25, 2014 07:19:08 PM ET

I am 39 weeks and 1 day. my angel has no rum to play now. i can tell, since the head has engaged. if my angel won't come until 40 weeks, i guess i will have to wait another 2 weeks, so 42 weeks. i don't want c-section. lord, help.

Guest Mar 13, 2014 12:17:37 PM ET

I am 39 weeks pregnant this week and i just don't want to be pregnant anymore. i am so tired and bored to death to just stay home and sit and wait. my bills are piling up so high due to being jobless and my hormones are gearing up so high that i am always angry since week 37 and feel like i am losing it. i just don't get it why my daughter doesn't want to come out yet?! i'm a first time mom and a lot of my first time mommy friends already gave birth at week 37-38. that's what's keeping me so angry that i am still pregnant. my whole pregnancy was fine and healthy and i was okay until week 37 when i started to expect for my daughter everyday and nothing is happening. i did everything from yoga, to climbing up-down the stairs and walking a lot but still there is no sign of labor. it's the worst frustrations i have ever felt and the anger i feel everyday is killing me.

Danielle Oct 9, 2014 01:16:25 PM ET

Omg, i completely feel the same way. i'm 39 weeks today and i just feel absolutely exhausted. everyday, i'm waiting around for my son to come. it's such a frustrating to have to wait. this is my first child too. hang in there. you're not alone!

Ladybuzz Dec 27, 2014 05:44:13 PM ET

I read that first time mom's will go pass their due date, so hang in there a little longer. :)

Shanna May 29, 2017 11:08:20 PM ET

I feel the same way. me and you are in the same boat. i'm tired of being at home while bills pile up.

Guest Mar 2, 2014 06:18:20 AM ET

I'm 40 weeks and had diarrhea last night! i hope it's a sign of labor. i can't wait for my baby gal to come already! my due date is on the 5th of march. i'm scared. what if it passes? i don't want to be induced. wat could i do? help.

Guest Jan 23, 2014 04:11:01 PM ET

I am 39 weeks and my feet are badly swollen. i can't stand the burn. my little girl moves hardly at all lately but when she does its very intense. i guess she has no room left to move. i have not had signs of labor but had a bit of diarrhea today. i hope baby can surprise me and come now. :) good luck ladies.

Maritzalove Dec 6, 2013 11:31:27 AM ET

I'm 39 weeks today. little contractions and my cervix only opened 2 cm. i hope i pop some time next week.

Chloe hull Aug 7, 2013 01:25:01 PM ET

I'm 17 yr old,39week and 4day today. i had trouble sleeping, not in good mood with all wishing, this week at night had some of back ace with tummy cramp and yesterday was feeling sickness not through,shouldn't eat well and uncomfortable/so tired.. i had some sex, drink quite a lot pineapple drink, walking much, cleaning , keeping going the loo but the wee isnt full it kike stirp and yesterday i was play wiifit wish it jump so hasn't come labour so im all ready and waiting so would like him come out as looking forward. i don't know if born on time cuz i think be over due :/?.

Sagi Aug 22, 2012 09:04:07 PM ET

I'm two days before my due date and i felt the anxious about it already. i'm excited to see the baby already but anxious about the labor and birth.

lizzy May 18, 2012 10:16:49 AM ET

38 weeks 5day i want 2 knw im prepared but can i realy depend on my due day? pls reply me anyone who knws

Christina May 9, 2012 03:01:31 PM ET

I'm 39 weeks today and haven't had any contractions and such. my baby boy is moving around a lot, however. so i know he's doing ok. i have a week before i'm 40 weeks and his edd. if he doesn't come by than or sooner i'm scheduled to be induced may 22. i heard that baby boys are more lazy when it comes to being born than baby girls are because baby girls are more stubborn. is that true?

Amanda Nov 14, 2011 10:19:23 AM ET

I am 39 weeks 4 days today and no signs of labor. i went 41 weeks with both my girls and had spontaneous births both on the 22nd, so i am thinking baby boy is following in sissy's foot steps! i have a doc apt. today and its the first cervix check this pregnancy :)

<< 1 2 3 Next >>