You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 4 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 4 Comments & Discussion

regs Sep 28, 2016 08:39:03 PM ET

Hello. i am 10 days late now. supposedly my menstruation should have arrived last sept 20th, yet it hasn't come. i have taken a pregnancy test last sept 25th, it says negative. i frequently urinate and my bbt rise higher until now. i just want some advice before going to ob. hope you'll share some. thanks.

jjesslouisee Sep 20, 2016 04:25:00 AM ET

I'm really tired, bloated, and have had headaches for the past 2 weeks. a week ago, i was spotting for 2 days. it was a week before my period was due. my period is now 3 days late and all my tests have been a bfn. could i still be pregnant?

anthony Mar 1, 2015 12:05:12 PM ET

Is it safe to have sex with a woman that is 3 weeks pregnant?

Guest Mar 22, 2015 02:52:14 PM ET

It's safe to have sex with a pregnant woman, as long as it's comfortable no matter the week she's at. at 3 weeks, people don't usually know yet, and shouldn't notice any difference.

Tender nipples Feb 24, 2015 05:57:17 PM ET

My period was 5 days late, but on feb 5th, i had somewhat of a period. it was 4 days long and somewhat light. now, two weeks later, i have had tender nipples for almost a week with lower back pain.

Guest Feb 13, 2015 07:24:07 PM ET

I had sex (unprotected) in january, and it's now feb 13. i've noticed my stomach looks a bit bigger. i've been a bit constipated, and have had a few headaches. i'm also a bit emotional. i'm really scared that i might be pregnant, and need some advice! :(

Guest Apr 11, 2015 10:35:36 AM ET

Take a home pregnancy test to see if you're pregnant. be sure to check any medications that maybe dangerous to take. seek an obgyn as soon as you can. most symptoms occur the first 8 weeks. but sometimes you can feel them as early as 5 weeks.

Jordan Feb 5, 2015 06:24:41 PM ET

I don't remember the last time i had my period, but i know that it was in december. my boyfriend and i are very sexually active, and he doesn't pull out ever. just a couple days ago, i started getting headaches and period like cramps. i've been getting really moody. i didn't have my period at all last month, and i'm scared that i'm pregnant. so could i be?

Louise Jan 27, 2015 02:39:04 PM ET

Hey... i had unprotected sex twice 8 or 9 days ago. since then, i've had cramps in my stomach, and a sore back. i also had cramps in my legs. this morning, i woke up with a creamy discharge there, and there was quite a lot of it!. so, i took a pregnancy test, and it was negative. i'm not due for my period for about a week and a half. shall i wait until then? if it's late, should i take one again? i also have a doctor's appointment next wednesday! even though i have a negative result, is there a chance i could be still pregnant?

magi Dec 28, 2014 03:34:04 AM ET

Well, i'm 20 days late on my period so here is my story. i was pregnant and lost it at weeks. then, i got the depo shot after the 3 months were over. i didn't get it because i wanted my period, so i waited and 2 month passed. then, my period never came and the doctors started me on the pill. can i still be pregnant even though i'm on the pill? by the way, all tests were negative. i just need advice. i'm scared.

magi Jan 8, 2015 03:44:10 AM ET

Well now i'm 28 days late and still have a negative test. but, today, i had some light pink discharge (sorry tmi) in the morning and evening, and some cramping, but nothing now. can anyone help me out?! i'm going to make an appointment hopefully in 2 weeks just to see what happens.

kenyell Dec 11, 2014 01:12:40 AM ET

My boyfriend is fixed so we have unprotected sex all the time now. i am starting to feel sick. am i pregnant?

magi Dec 28, 2014 03:38:01 AM ET

Well, it's better to have a pregnant test done. if you still not sure ask your doctor for a blood test.

Rebecca Beverly Nov 18, 2014 02:50:34 AM ET

Hello. i am currently 4 weeks pregnant, and experiencing fatigue, headaches, and cramps. for how long will it continue? i am feeling worn out. what foods should i be eating to have a healthy pregnancy? can i still indulge in sex with my partner? kindly help, and assist a sister.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>