You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 4 > Comments

lisa Jun 23, 2014 09:35:25 PM ET

Hello, me and my boyfriend had sex on a thursday, i didn't take the pill till saturday. a few minutes after taking the pill i had unprotected sex and never took the pill again. i have been feeling a bit funny such as getting hot all of a sudden and i would want to eat late in the night, and i would get lower pain in my belly. i should be getting my period on the 1st, but could i be pregnant?

Mrswisdom Nov 1, 2014 09:50:17 PM ET

The morning after pill doesn't work if you have sex after it.

Guest Apr 15, 2014 07:06:36 PM ET

I have been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend for about a month now. we had sex around my ovulation days also. one day i woke up and my breast was bigger and my nipples were sore. i don't know why but i can't lay on my stomach. i have been eating an awful lot and i feel tired all through the day. i've also had diarrhea a lot and i'm peeing more than usual. i used to can hold my pee from the time i wake up to the time i went to sleep but now if i have to pee i can't hold it for nothing. i won't even be able to go so i sleep. i'm not suppose to have my period until next week on wednesday but i took a pregnancy text yesterday and it came back negative. i know that there's a good chance i could be pregnant but i also feel like my body is doing this to me. i want to be pregnant so bad and i think i am. help!

Help! Jan 27, 2014 09:53:14 AM ET

I'm currently 3 and a half weeks late. i've been pregnant before but lost it unfortunately. i don't know when my symptoms started last time as i was sick around the time i fell pregnant, i've taken 4 pregnancy tests now, one at the doctors and all negative, i have been an emotional wreck lately, and cannot stop crying over absolutely nothing! i feel sick when i think about eating but am okay when i eat, i am just so confused and hoping that there is a bubba inside of me :(

Mrswisdom Nov 1, 2014 09:51:22 PM ET

This could be a ectopic pregnancy

BrittBratt Oct 23, 2013 12:23:02 PM ET

I have a six year old and me and my fiance have been having sex for 2yrs and no baby he has no children of his own so he started thinkn he could not jst so last month we really started trying and i woke up just feeling really different last week my breasts are not as sore but noticeably large im cramping with no bleeding and very gassy with diarreah also moderatley tired my period usually comes on time and normally my body signals me thats its coming and i just dont feel that way i took 3 hpt last week all neg. should i jst wait another week when my period is really late it was due yesterday

I was wondering if I may be pregnant? Oct 6, 2013 12:18:20 AM ET

September 29, 2013 and still have not started. my last period was august 27, 2013 and the are regular. i calculated and i may have conceived between sept 6-13 if so if i take an at home test should it show up a positive? this will be my first pregnancy so i don't really know what to expect with these test.

Grace Sep 4, 2013 02:13:30 PM ET

I had light bleeding which lasted 2 days, not even enough to wear a pad. my period isnt due till this coming week, well 2 days. my last period was aug 5, 2013. i took a pregnancy test today and it came out negative, thinking of getting a better one,i just picked up a cheap one at the dollar store. so when could i go and get tested? should i wait another week?

Ali Jun 19, 2013 09:01:57 PM ET

I had my period last month and it was brownish and me my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex and he did not "pull out" and i didn't take my pill for like 3 days prier to that, and i've noticed that i have to pee a lot lately and it's like i need to pee now or ill pee my pants i also get sick in the mornings a lot, like the smell of food anything makes me sick, i have to go to the doctors tomorrow to change my birth control i think their going to give me a pregnant test but i'm not sure.. what do you guys think???

me Jul 22, 2013 07:58:06 AM ET

I think you could be pregnant and should take a test because bc can harm your baby if you keep taking it.

Ladyblue Jun 19, 2013 02:19:39 AM ET

I was 3days late when i took a ept test which came back a faint positive.. 2days later went to the doc and had a urine test done which also came back positive.. they say it was too early, but i'm pregnant.. every female is different. i'm 4wks with heartburn,headaches and hiccups here and there

Love3012 Mar 26, 2013 07:21:36 PM ET

I have the symptom , but i did the test, it negative, i so confuse. so i'm still waiting.

cindy Mar 9, 2013 01:20:43 PM ET

Hi im 4 weeks late..ive never been pregnant and ive been trying for 8 yrs now..so this is new to me...i never missed a period..i took 2 hpt n its negative took another 1 at my gyno said neg also..took blood work but still waiting on the results for it..but i know its too early to tell if im prego..i really hope i am

Myra, RN Mar 12, 2013 10:48:32 PM ET

Was it positive ? im a rn but when one wants something badly, they start to feel symptoms (and thats me).

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>