You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 4 > Comments

Betsy Sep 22, 2014 12:19:24 AM ET

Not last week, but the week before i had some brownish lite pink discharge, and i thought it was just a weird period. this lasted for about 5 days and stopped. i just can't figure out what it was. about two weeks after that i started feeling sick to my stomach, bad headaches, using the bathroom a lot, and my breasts are a little tender, but not too much. i took a pregnancy test today, and it was negative i'm just totally stumped here.

Guest Jul 23, 2014 08:46:42 PM ET

I've had unprotected sex 5 times this month. i've taken 3 plan b pills. usually i'm on bc pills but not this month. i got a one-day long period from one plan b pill and another one-day long period from the second plan b pill. but, i didn't take the third pill until day 3 after unprotected sex. i never got a period from it. then 3 days ago (two weeks after the last unprotected sex) i had a light period for two days. my head hurts, i'm nauseous, my back hurts, i'm more bloated than i've ever been, i'm moody, slept for 13 hours the other day, and discharged some milky stuff. but all epts are negative. my period should be this coming week, maybe? i'm unsure. i'd really love to have a baby but it's not something i'm ready to try for. could i already have a little zygote inside me?

Guest Sep 19, 2014 04:46:14 PM ET

Hi there. whenever i have taken the plan b pill, it always gives me outrageous pregnancy symptoms. it is because of the hormones in it. so, if you're not pregnant, that could be what it is. :-)

lisa Jun 23, 2014 09:35:25 PM ET

Hello, me and my boyfriend had sex on a thursday, i didn't take the pill till saturday. a few minutes after taking the pill i had unprotected sex and never took the pill again. i have been feeling a bit funny such as getting hot all of a sudden and i would want to eat late in the night, and i would get lower pain in my belly. i should be getting my period on the 1st, but could i be pregnant?

Mrswisdom Nov 1, 2014 09:50:17 PM ET

The morning after pill doesn't work if you have sex after it.

Guest Apr 15, 2014 07:06:36 PM ET

I have been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend for about a month now. we had sex around my ovulation days also. one day i woke up and my breast was bigger and my nipples were sore. i don't know why but i can't lay on my stomach. i have been eating an awful lot and i feel tired all through the day. i've also had diarrhea a lot and i'm peeing more than usual. i used to can hold my pee from the time i wake up to the time i went to sleep but now if i have to pee i can't hold it for nothing. i won't even be able to go so i sleep. i'm not suppose to have my period until next week on wednesday but i took a pregnancy text yesterday and it came back negative. i know that there's a good chance i could be pregnant but i also feel like my body is doing this to me. i want to be pregnant so bad and i think i am. help!

Help! Jan 27, 2014 09:53:14 AM ET

I'm currently 3 and a half weeks late. i've been pregnant before but lost it unfortunately. i don't know when my symptoms started last time as i was sick around the time i fell pregnant, i've taken 4 pregnancy tests now, one at the doctors and all negative, i have been an emotional wreck lately, and cannot stop crying over absolutely nothing! i feel sick when i think about eating but am okay when i eat, i am just so confused and hoping that there is a bubba inside of me :(

Mrswisdom Nov 1, 2014 09:51:22 PM ET

This could be a ectopic pregnancy

BrittBratt Oct 23, 2013 12:23:02 PM ET

I have a six year old and me and my fiance have been having sex for 2yrs and no baby he has no children of his own so he started thinkn he could not jst so last month we really started trying and i woke up just feeling really different last week my breasts are not as sore but noticeably large im cramping with no bleeding and very gassy with diarreah also moderatley tired my period usually comes on time and normally my body signals me thats its coming and i just dont feel that way i took 3 hpt last week all neg. should i jst wait another week when my period is really late it was due yesterday

I was wondering if I may be pregnant? Oct 6, 2013 12:18:20 AM ET

September 29, 2013 and still have not started. my last period was august 27, 2013 and the are regular. i calculated and i may have conceived between sept 6-13 if so if i take an at home test should it show up a positive? this will be my first pregnancy so i don't really know what to expect with these test.

Grace Sep 4, 2013 02:13:30 PM ET

I had light bleeding which lasted 2 days, not even enough to wear a pad. my period isnt due till this coming week, well 2 days. my last period was aug 5, 2013. i took a pregnancy test today and it came out negative, thinking of getting a better one,i just picked up a cheap one at the dollar store. so when could i go and get tested? should i wait another week?

Ali Jun 19, 2013 09:01:57 PM ET

I had my period last month and it was brownish and me my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex and he did not "pull out" and i didn't take my pill for like 3 days prier to that, and i've noticed that i have to pee a lot lately and it's like i need to pee now or ill pee my pants i also get sick in the mornings a lot, like the smell of food anything makes me sick, i have to go to the doctors tomorrow to change my birth control i think their going to give me a pregnant test but i'm not sure.. what do you guys think???

me Jul 22, 2013 07:58:06 AM ET

I think you could be pregnant and should take a test because bc can harm your baby if you keep taking it.

Ladyblue Jun 19, 2013 02:19:39 AM ET

I was 3days late when i took a ept test which came back a faint positive.. 2days later went to the doc and had a urine test done which also came back positive.. they say it was too early, but i'm pregnant.. every female is different. i'm 4wks with heartburn,headaches and hiccups here and there

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>