You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 4 > Comments

Love3012 Mar 26, 2013 07:21:36 PM ET

I have the symptom , but i did the test, it negative, i so confuse. so i'm still waiting.

cindy Mar 9, 2013 01:20:43 PM ET

Hi im 4 weeks late..ive never been pregnant and ive been trying for 8 yrs now..so this is new to me...i never missed a period..i took 2 hpt n its negative took another 1 at my gyno said neg also..took blood work but still waiting on the results for it..but i know its too early to tell if im prego..i really hope i am

Myra, RN Mar 12, 2013 10:48:32 PM ET

Was it positive ? im a rn but when one wants something badly, they start to feel symptoms (and thats me).

Unknown.. Feb 2, 2013 03:25:31 PM ET

I had stopped my birthcontrol in decemember 2012 bc i was dropped from medicaid. had period in december which i thought it was supposed to come not the last tuesday but the one before and it didnt. it finally came like a week late. januarys period has never came. i thought it was my birthcontrol so i havent worried about it. well took 6 pregnancy test in the last 3 days and 3 brands. all have faint lines saying im positive. i think i dont want to believe it but what do you think. you think im pregnant bc im starting to.. i have a 2 1/2 year old and i just knew i was pregnant with him before i could find out. this is different but im thinking i am pregnant... what would you suspect?

Lovechild1989 Jan 31, 2013 12:03:04 AM ET

Can you have sex one day and conceive the next?

tc Jul 27, 2013 05:39:14 PM ET

Yes u can sperm last up to 3 days

babyonboard Jan 26, 2013 11:57:16 PM ET

Also i do pee alot im very wet down there in the morning what could this be im not no other sign of pregnancy

babyonboard Jan 26, 2013 11:53:18 PM ET

I had my tubes tied 12 years im late for my period my last period was 12/28/12 i had unprotected sex 1/4/13 my breasts are a little sore but they gotten bigger im sleep alot light headed aches can i be pregnant please help

kat Jan 21, 2013 06:38:45 PM ET

I've been having cramp like feeling n my nipples felt abit tender for couple days now also i noticed i've been urinating more frequent than usual...not sure if i'm preg bcus i have poc

delma Oct 30, 2012 05:56:04 PM ET

I have been trying for a baby for nearly 5yrs now and have had 2 miscarriages 1 at 4-5months and 1 at 3 and can i just say how selfish and unwantes some of your comment sound- if u dont want a baby- use protection or better still dont have sex, some couples wait 5,6,7 maybe 10yrs to be in your place and some cant even have child of their own or do have a pregnancy finally and lose at 7-8 months. too all the happy ladies out there who are pregnant and looking forward to their new arrivals i wish u all the best and hope your babies r fit and healthy x

mashana Oct 18, 2012 12:00:41 AM ET

I had a period on 9-19-2012 i have not had sex since then but i had before could i be pregnant still

jade Oct 15, 2012 06:54:13 AM ET

Hi i'm only young and the worry is getting on top of me. i thought i was pregnant and about 4-5 weeks i thought i was pregnant did a test it was positive did another yesterday negative but 2 days ago i had sex with the same person and now i'm bleeding i'm so worried i don't no what this can be?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>