You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 4 > Comments

mashana Oct 18, 2012 12:00:41 AM ET

I had a period on 9-19-2012 i have not had sex since then but i had before could i be pregnant still

jade Oct 15, 2012 06:54:13 AM ET

Hi i'm only young and the worry is getting on top of me. i thought i was pregnant and about 4-5 weeks i thought i was pregnant did a test it was positive did another yesterday negative but 2 days ago i had sex with the same person and now i'm bleeding i'm so worried i don't no what this can be?

lin Jul 30, 2012 06:35:27 AM ET

Well my hubby and i have been tryin for a baby now for 10 mnths, i brought an ovulation kit which showed the best time to try.... now i think im 4 weeks tomorrow, but i know ill be so dissapointed if its negative as i have been suffering from iregular periods. im gunna wait just dont want it to be wishful symptoms

honey Jun 30, 2012 11:19:39 AM ET

Hi, i got periods of this month 16th today me and my husband we both participated in sex do i get pragnency

Asya May 7, 2012 01:55:57 PM ET

My period went off exactly 7 days ago, and this morning i woke up with the most sore breast i have ever experienced (even pre menstrual). i am also extremly tired throughout the day, and twice i have been nauseous. could i be preggo or am i just ovulating, it seems a bit erly. heeeeeeeeeeeelllp

nadine Apr 7, 2012 11:39:33 AM ET

Headaches often mood swings often having to go to tinkle very often just worried it would be negative i have two kids already but i love my babies and wouldn't mind another one i mean i'm not trying but i just want to no that the way i feel is not just me and that there is nothing wrong with me but a baby

Eva Mar 30, 2012 01:47:03 AM ET

Hi, i'm already 4 weeks delayed and hadnt yet taken a pregnancy test, i don't have any unusual observation of myself i just see myself bloated, i'm planning to take pregnancy test in 2 weeks if the result is positive it would be best gift for my husbands birthday, ...

NORMA Feb 10, 2012 09:48:50 AM ET

Hi, well have not taken a pregnacy test yet because im so scared it may be positive. im late i dont know why, ive been taking my birth control pills every day, have not missed one at all, i already have 4 kids i was done or hope to say am done. my oldest is 8 then i have a 4, 2, & 8mth old. i was supposed to have gotten my period on wed. of this week i always get it on wed, i wonder whats going on... any advice

Angie Jan 4, 2012 03:03:56 AM ET

Hi.i had pregnant like symptoms for like a week,sore breast's,nausea,pain in my uterus,n they lasted for like a week or so but they stoped,i did a pregnancy test but came out negative,should i wait another week n do another test?

someone.q Dec 28, 2011 07:32:08 PM ET

Hi im pretty scared please help :/ i was late ln period had the symptons and been bleeding light but not much but its red and brown and clotty and in pain what does this mean i looked online and it sair could be etomic pregancy or miscarrage :/ i am going to get a pregnancy test tomorow

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>