You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 4 > Comments

sophia Apr 6, 2011 04:25:24 PM ET

I got my period on march 4th only one day menstrual cycle i had sex with someone on march 4, 5 until 6th but i took contraceptive pills on the day of my period until march 7th. it unexpectedly i got my period again on march 10th and march 11th just two days cycle then march 11th i had sex with other guy on the first day of my period i started taking pills but i missed taking pills on march 18th and 19th on next day march 20th i took 3 tablets and following day i taking pills normal. on march 22th i spotted very little light pink blood not like a normal period. i thought i'm pregnant i feel like same symptoms with my last pregnancy but i had three urine test and one serum blood test all result are negative. i still feel all the symptoms it getting worse and worse... i have no idea which of them the real father of my child. is there any way to tell when my baby was conceived?

Tina Jan 16, 2011 11:46:19 AM ET

We found out we were expecting about one week ago! we are so excited and happy... now i am reading like crazy to make sure i'm making all the best/most healthy choices possible...i cannot wait to be able to tell our family and friends...killing me to wait

Melissa W. Jan 12, 2011 07:22:17 PM ET

Hoooollly moooollyy! i just got married 10-10-10 and i found out 1-3 that im prego. i've had such the mood swings! its our 1st baby and i'm almost 35. (he's 27). during christmas shopping i started to spot. since then almost every other day there is a different color of red or brown. i didnt know that there were sooo many colors of red and brown!!!!! it makes me so nervous. hes scared out of his pants! claws or no claws. id be scared of me too. (lol) my next app is 1-28. its now a waiting game to see if there is even anything still in there. how is this fun

Megan Nov 20, 2010 12:22:41 AM ET

Just found out i am pregnant with our fourth. definitely a surprise as we were not trying and have been doing the same prevention for the last 2 years. why now? we have 3 boys already, started our family young and thought we were done. my youngest will be 2 in january and this baby is due in july. i am not excited about it yet but another boy would be fine with me i guess.

desiree gomez Oct 12, 2010 01:50:46 PM ET

I have been trying this will be number 5 same hubby now for 15years never tryed with the other 4 same dad and now were trying for our last one and i havent start i keep taking test i hope by the end of this week i am . my last (.) was last month on sept 13th so i pray everything is fine and i can =)

Dee Oct 10, 2010 04:20:37 PM ET

I read lizeth,tx and had to smile. i too just found out baby #3 is on the way. (about 4 wks) with 2 boys already a little girl would be fun.(i think daddy would like it too!) however having a healthy little one is all that truly matters!good luck to lizeth and all the new moms-to-be!

LIZETH Oct 7, 2010 09:00:23 PM ET

I am 4 wks today so happy and excited it is baby #3 i hope its a girl if not then i dont mind aslong as my baby is healthy. so many emotions :) :) cant wait to tell my husband and congrats to all the new moms and luck to everyone trying to concieve!!god bless

Jaclyn Oct 4, 2010 11:40:54 AM ET

I just found out today that i am 4 weeks pregnant! i have suffered several misscarriages, and just wanted to post this comment in hopes that other mommies to be will say a quick prayer for me. i really want to have a baby :)

Heather Sep 22, 2010 04:41:59 PM ET

2 weeks ago, i had severe hurtburn for 4 days straight, which is extremely unusual for me since i never had heartburn. last friday, my boobs started hurting, so i took a hpt that turned out negative. now, i can't even touch my breasts. usually, my breast start hurting exactly 4 days before i start. it's now on day 5. i will be 4 weeks if i'm pregnant. due to start on the 26, so i'll retake a hpt this friday. maybe it was too soon to take one last week. any thoughts???

Kris Sep 18, 2010 07:41:02 PM ET

Nahla barrows, boston,ma i had a loss at 15 wks and had been ttc since then, july '09 finally got with a fantastic specialist who tested my endometrial lining and turns out the bacterial infection that had caused the loss was still there, 3-4 weeks of antibiotics and am now 4wks with levels at 190. if you haven't yet, ask about an endometrial biopsy to see if that may be holding you back, best of luck!!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>