You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 4 > Comments

Jessie May 17, 2010 02:17:20 AM ET

Just found out i was pregnant. my first and excited but very nervious at the same time. my partner and i are over the moon after all we thought that we both couldnt have kids due to complications. but tired and getting some weird cramping feeling stuff????

MeKenzi May 2, 2010 11:23:48 PM ET

The positive test would not be anything from a loss if you tested negative after that happened at all. if you passed the tissue it will probably be a new pregnancy. i think i am having synptoms,... cramping, implantation bleeding, gassy, and major cravings. but i had an iud put in a while ago so i'm a little nervous. if i test positive, this will be my second pregnancy. i started young and have a four-year old already.

Nahla barrows Mar 19, 2010 08:35:45 PM ET

I had a miscarriage on may 18 and i was about 6-7 weeks, i have been trying to get pregnant ever since i had a miscarriage. i did not get a d&c. my husband has been on the methadone clinic since august and i think that is the reason i am still not pregnant today. it is almost a year since i had my miscarriage, any suggestions?

ashley Mar 5, 2010 09:16:41 PM ET

Just found out iam pregnant its been 1year for trying iam 4 weeks so excitied i got pcos so god bless evryone

Kate Mar 5, 2010 09:02:56 PM ET

Off the pill for 2 months now and hoping this is it. headache, sore/swollen breast and tired. ugh! waiting until next week to test.

Denise Z Feb 28, 2010 03:53:03 PM ET

I just found out i am expecting baby #3. i am very tired, but very excited. i am 4 weeks today!!

Krystal Feb 18, 2010 09:43:15 AM ET

I am 4wk's 2 day's prego. my test came back positive at 3 wk's 4 days...my husband keeps teasing that it might be twins. not funny... :) i am exhausted with sore breasts, and gassy. if i could nap every 3 hours for a half hour my life would be perfect but that's not going to happen.

Tina Feb 10, 2010 01:02:29 AM ET

Not having any morning sickness. going pee all the time, and i could sleep all day. some crazy feeling cramps, that do not feel like menstrual cramps. bloated. test came out negative, but i would only be 4 weeks 3 days, so its most likely too early! wish me luck!!

DeAnna Jan 30, 2010 05:39:38 AM ET

1st pregnancy, still waiting to test, trying to hold off til atleast mid feb so can be a lil further alone just so i know i'll get a positive reading, however i'm having head aches, the bloating/gassy feeling, and an unknown craving of "cool blue" gatorade... hoping to get good news soon.. wish us luck, we want this so bad...

Jennifer Jan 23, 2010 12:24:40 PM ET

Just found out two days ago that i am expecting my second child. i have a son who is 18 months. i too was experiencing back ache and cramps that were similiar to my menstrual cramps. i bought a test for the hell of it and was delighted with the news. it will be a bit of an adjustment having a son that is two and a newborn, but i am so excited for the challenge!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>