You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 4 > Comments

KRISTEN Jun 21, 2010 11:43:55 PM ET

4 weeks 1 day with third baby... very different pregnancy this time. low back ache, low abdomen ache, severe headaches and extreme fatigue.... 4 m/c s in the past just praying this pregnancy will take.

TA Jun 20, 2010 10:11:21 AM ET

41 and preg for the first time, what a surprise! first hcg/progesterone test were low have to retest tomorrow. hoping that the dates are just off and not a sign of a problem.

Karlee Jun 4, 2010 12:05:21 PM ET

Just found out we are pregnant!! yay!! we couldnt be happier!! i am 4 weeks and 2 days! i am crampy, bloated, my back aches a little, sore breasts, a little gassy, and tired!! wishing and praying for a h&h 9 months and baby!!

Jessie May 17, 2010 02:17:20 AM ET

Just found out i was pregnant. my first and excited but very nervious at the same time. my partner and i are over the moon after all we thought that we both couldnt have kids due to complications. but tired and getting some weird cramping feeling stuff????

MeKenzi May 2, 2010 11:23:48 PM ET

The positive test would not be anything from a loss if you tested negative after that happened at all. if you passed the tissue it will probably be a new pregnancy. i think i am having synptoms,... cramping, implantation bleeding, gassy, and major cravings. but i had an iud put in a while ago so i'm a little nervous. if i test positive, this will be my second pregnancy. i started young and have a four-year old already.

Nahla barrows Mar 19, 2010 08:35:45 PM ET

I had a miscarriage on may 18 and i was about 6-7 weeks, i have been trying to get pregnant ever since i had a miscarriage. i did not get a d&c. my husband has been on the methadone clinic since august and i think that is the reason i am still not pregnant today. it is almost a year since i had my miscarriage, any suggestions?

ashley Mar 5, 2010 09:16:41 PM ET

Just found out iam pregnant its been 1year for trying iam 4 weeks so excitied i got pcos so god bless evryone

Kate Mar 5, 2010 09:02:56 PM ET

Off the pill for 2 months now and hoping this is it. headache, sore/swollen breast and tired. ugh! waiting until next week to test.

Denise Z Feb 28, 2010 03:53:03 PM ET

I just found out i am expecting baby #3. i am very tired, but very excited. i am 4 weeks today!!

Krystal Feb 18, 2010 09:43:15 AM ET

I am 4wk's 2 day's prego. my test came back positive at 3 wk's 4 days...my husband keeps teasing that it might be twins. not funny... :) i am exhausted with sore breasts, and gassy. if i could nap every 3 hours for a half hour my life would be perfect but that's not going to happen.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>