You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 4 > Comments

Lucinda Jun 25, 2009 08:44:17 AM ET

Just like to share my news of a positive test after 2 months of trying and at 42 feel very relieved. this is my fourth pregnancy and it's been very different to last 3 . that's what i want to share! foul bitter taste in mouth on tongue started a week ago. bought tongue scraper and mouth wash but it would not go away. researched it and found alot of women experience it as a first sign of pregnancy! they were right ! sore boobs tiredness and bitter taste! now it's a positive not a negative and worth it lol so an early symptom to be aware of : )

kat May 21, 2009 02:22:29 PM ET

Hiya i think im pregnant ive missed period and i feel really horrible and sick! i did a test can it came bk negitive, cud it be too early

shantel May 2, 2009 11:28:06 PM ET

I think im pregnant. ive been experencing implanation. its been three years since my son. my husband and i are trying so ill wait a few more weeks

Beth Apr 28, 2009 11:51:58 PM ET

Just found out tonight that we're pregnant!!!!!!!! :-) i have two boys ages 6 and 5....lost a baby in sept. and had a d & c...finally a new baby is on its way! :-) yea!!! the only symptoms so far? heartburn and a craving for sprite! lol

Donna Apr 16, 2009 12:32:19 PM ET

Found on on saturday of this week, emotions are mixed its my 2nd. the mood swings are getting the better of me and i doubt my fiance understand. how can i make him?

Catie Mar 20, 2009 03:56:03 PM ET

Just found out i'm pregnant! i'm very excited.. but my *chest* is killing me! and i have a feeling the morning sickness is going to start very soon.. have the very hungry spells off and on all day!

Gold Feb 2, 2009 06:33:40 AM ET

This is my first,iam still waiting to test,but have been feeling sick with headache.wish me luck.

shea Oct 16, 2008 07:02:58 PM ET

Just found out baby #2 after 10 yrs. we are very excited.

Jessica Nov 29, 2006 09:37:46 PM ET

Just found out and very seem very fine i love food a lot more these days!!!!!!!!!

T Nov 14, 2006 09:13:00 AM ET

Found out yesterday i am pregnant with number two... so excited (took just under a year this time). then last night got a terrible stomache bug up every hour vomiting and running to the loo!!! but the doc assures me its not morning sickness yet, so glad, would not cope with that every day... all the best to u who are expecting.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>