You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 40 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 40 Comments & Discussion

Bee Sep 3, 2017 09:48:50 PM ET

What do i do, i am past 40 weeks and feeling so tired but no labour pains.

ma B Mar 26, 2015 05:17:35 AM ET

The doctor's sonar said i’ll give birth on the 26th march 2015, and when i calculate from the day i conceived its correct. but, the clinic said something else. the truth is, i had irregular periods before, so i can't remember the exact date i saw my period, but i sure remember when i conceived, which was on the 3rd july 2014 . i hope my lil angel just comes today. i’m really tired.

Ready4baby Sep 25, 2014 08:52:54 PM ET

41 and 1/2 weeks, and i'm so overdue!! :( mom's not happy!!!!!!!!

Babybelliz Sep 25, 2014 08:49:45 PM ET

I love being pregnant!

brittany Jun 6, 2014 10:48:55 PM ET

My baby was due on the 4th of jun and he hasn't come yet. my water hasn't broken yet and my belly hurts off and on. when should i go to the hospital?

helen Mar 20, 2014 09:36:23 AM ET

Am i going to be pregnant forever???!!!

Guest Jul 31, 2013 02:42:40 AM ET

My daughter was due saturday.she is now 40 w 4 d and i am very worried for her, this is her first pregnancy. she worked full time and never called i to work sick, so far she has done great, but like they say whe your doc givs you that due date and you are left to hurry up and wait, oh man, this is exhausting is extremely tired and cant seem to rest. she is worried that she has not delivered yet???? what to do?

Guest Mar 5, 2013 10:55:42 AM ET

Aim 40 week pregnant baby not movie

jenny Feb 19, 2013 09:49:48 PM ET

My baby is due on march 2nd so i am so nervous because this is my first baby. i miscarried 2 times

Molly Sep 16, 2011 03:25:42 PM ET

Due date is today. i've been saying all along he will be here when he's ready, but there's something about the actual date that you hold on to so tight for 9 months that i'm pretty disappointed i still don't have my little monster. hopefully soon! feeling okay, a lot of pressure, but for the most part doing well.

1 2 Next >>