You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 40 > Comments

Ashley Jul 14, 2011 04:44:07 PM ET

Well i am due on the 15th of july, & no signs of my miracle just yet. and i feel absolutly fine. i am ready to have this child, however when she is ready to come into this world, she will come.

Theresa Oct 8, 2010 05:10:26 PM ET

Gee whiz, you would think that a million years of evolution knows better than a watch to tell you when your baby is ready to come out. i hate the feeling of being so vulnerable to a doctor's decision. i wish their were way more midwife's in the world--obgyns should be reserved solely when a midwife says there needs to be surgical intervention.

Caroline Aug 28, 2010 07:28:29 AM ET

Todays my due date and no sign of her coming out! i hate the constant calls from everyone asking, 'is she here yet?'

karen Aug 22, 2010 08:26:56 PM ET

Men i'm 2cm for 3weeks now and now my doctor want to induce my labor i will never know what is feels like to have my water breaks and this my 2sec child

melody Aug 9, 2010 10:35:37 PM ET

Today is my due date! doctor said if i dont go into labor naturally by wendsday (only two days from now) i will be induced...but i feel great,wouldnt mind waiting another week!!

Jeannine Jul 29, 2010 10:41:01 PM ET

I was due 2 days ago and now my doctor wants to induce me because i have a hernia in my belly button this has been so hard my baby father died in november and ive been doing this pregnancy by myself and now i'm s big and miserable and my belly hurts all day long please come out baby jacob!!!!

Sarah Apr 1, 2010 04:38:10 PM ET

I am still waiting, she has not decieded to come yet, i dont even think i have dilated any... i am 39 weeks pregnant and have tried everything!

<< 1 2