Sign up | Lost Your Password? | Get Free Stuff

You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 5 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 5 Comments & Discussion

Jordan Mar 27, 2015 08:53:25 PM ET

Hi. i’ve had everything in the book like light bleeding, feeling tired, feeling sick, and also my boyfriend is having some signs as well. my best friend says i am. my test came out negative, so am i, or is it just a scare?

May Apr 2, 2015 06:12:34 PM ET

It could be that you are pregnant, but that the pregnancy hormone hcg is just really low right now. for the most accuracy do a blood test.

nsr01 Feb 8, 2015 07:55:24 PM ET

I might be pregnant. i had unprotected sex with my bf jan 1-5. i was on my period which was from jan 2-6. i still had some bleeding on the 7th. i had headaches on jan21st, 22nd, and 24th. on jan 24th, i had cramping with light colored blood. on the 25th, i had some fatigue, and pinkish red spotting mixed with brown. i was cramping also. then, i started bleeding. that same month i had a second period from jan 25-29. i still had some bleeding on the 30th and 31st. i had small headaches on the 31st. on feb 5th, i had pinkish color spotting. i took a hpt and it was negative. on feb 6th, i had cramping and was spotting a light color with fatigue. on feb7th and 8th, i still had fatigue, and now a brown colored spotting. could i be pregnant? please help.

Na'Stasia Feb 8, 2015 04:02:46 PM ET

Hi. i had unprotected sex from jan 1 to the 5th while on my period, which was jan 2nd to the 6th. i still had some bleeding on the 7th. on jan 21st, 22nd, and the 24th i had headaches. on jan 24th, i had some cramping with light colored blood. that same month i had a 2nd period from jan 25th to the 29th, and still had some bleeding the 30th and 31st. i had another headache the 31st, but not as bad. now, feb 5, i had a pinkish looking color. i took a hpt, and it came out negative. on feb 6th, 7th, and 8th i have fatigue. could i be pregnant?? help please.

Guest Dec 26, 2014 12:50:18 PM ET

Hello, id like to start out by saying me an my boyfriend have been ttc. i was supposed to start my period on dec 3rd, but it never came. according the ovulation test i took, it says i probably conceived on nov 16th, 2014, but i took a hpt clearblue test, which came back negative. i'm nervous because i have all the symptoms, but not a positive test result yet. any suggestions would be great. thank you, :) and baby dust to all. xoxo

rehana Dec 19, 2014 05:41:49 PM ET

Why do i feel more pain on my left side? i am 5 weeks, and it's my first pregnancy.

Rbk Dec 15, 2014 06:01:45 AM ET

I am ttc. my period was expected on the 6th of dec, but on the 3rd and 4th, i saw some spotting. i thought my periods would have started. after the 4th of dec, there was nothing. from then on i've been feeling irritated, crampy, and breast tenderness. i had an hpt done on the 7th, which came out negative. on the 10th, i got the blood test done, which again was negative. i am still having all these symptoms along with backaches, and sometimes a pinching pain in my left side lower abdomen. i'm still wondering if i am pregnant!!

jt Dec 17, 2014 06:34:59 AM ET

You probably are. i found out on the 7th of dec, and now i'm 5 weeks. i had done 3 or 4 pregnancy tests between the 22nd and 29th of nov, as i didn't feel right, with tender breasts, tired, and hungry, but all came back negative. i waited until the 7th, and the hpt was positive. i did blood test on the 8th, which was only 262 hcg, so it only just showed up. you might just be too early to show any hcg yet. maybe wait a few more days, and try the hcg. i hadn't even missed a period before doing a pregnancy test, and obviously you never got your period.

guest Nov 22, 2014 11:55:36 AM ET

I need help. i took two pregnancy tests at home, and they came back negative. i have not gotten my period. i am tried, my boobs hurt, and i have headaches all day, everyday. i think i might be pregnant and may be 5 weeks along. help me!!

mathavi Oct 29, 2014 06:10:12 AM ET

Hi friends, i want know if the egg released from left ovary means it's a girl or boy?

mathavi Oct 29, 2014 06:07:41 AM ET

I am 6 weeks and 6 days pregnant. i always feel pain on my left side. does this mean it's a girl?

Shoelace Nov 18, 2014 11:41:57 PM ET

The male sperm decides the sex. it has absolutely nothing to do with your eggs, "pain" on your side, or location of your egg.

Sara Oct 27, 2014 07:53:02 PM ET

I had my last period on september 19, 2014, and me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on september 20, 2014. i went to see the doctor to have an ultrasound, and the doctor told me that i'm 5 weeks pregnant. so, i want to know, when is my due date?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 Next >>