Sign up | Lost Your Password? | Get Free Stuff

You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 5 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 5 Comments & Discussion

Guest Dec 26, 2014 12:50:18 PM ET

Hello, id like to start out by saying me an my boyfriend have been ttc. i was supposed to start my period on dec 3rd, but it never came. according the ovulation test i took, it says i probably conceived on nov 16th, 2014, but i took a hpt clearblue test, which came back negative. i'm nervous because i have all the symptoms, but not a positive test result yet. any suggestions would be great. thank you, :) and baby dust to all. xoxo

rehana Dec 19, 2014 05:41:49 PM ET

Why do i feel more pain on my left side? i am 5 weeks, and it's my first pregnancy.

Rbk Dec 15, 2014 06:01:45 AM ET

I am ttc. my period was expected on the 6th of dec, but on the 3rd and 4th, i saw some spotting. i thought my periods would have started. after the 4th of dec, there was nothing. from then on i've been feeling irritated, crampy, and breast tenderness. i had an hpt done on the 7th, which came out negative. on the 10th, i got the blood test done, which again was negative. i am still having all these symptoms along with backaches, and sometimes a pinching pain in my left side lower abdomen. i'm still wondering if i am pregnant!!

jt Dec 17, 2014 06:34:59 AM ET

You probably are. i found out on the 7th of dec, and now i'm 5 weeks. i had done 3 or 4 pregnancy tests between the 22nd and 29th of nov, as i didn't feel right, with tender breasts, tired, and hungry, but all came back negative. i waited until the 7th, and the hpt was positive. i did blood test on the 8th, which was only 262 hcg, so it only just showed up. you might just be too early to show any hcg yet. maybe wait a few more days, and try the hcg. i hadn't even missed a period before doing a pregnancy test, and obviously you never got your period.

guest Nov 22, 2014 11:55:36 AM ET

I need help. i took two pregnancy tests at home, and they came back negative. i have not gotten my period. i am tried, my boobs hurt, and i have headaches all day, everyday. i think i might be pregnant and may be 5 weeks along. help me!!

mathavi Oct 29, 2014 06:10:12 AM ET

Hi friends, i want know if the egg released from left ovary means it's a girl or boy?

mathavi Oct 29, 2014 06:07:41 AM ET

I am 6 weeks and 6 days pregnant. i always feel pain on my left side. does this mean it's a girl?

Shoelace Nov 18, 2014 11:41:57 PM ET

The male sperm decides the sex. it has absolutely nothing to do with your eggs, "pain" on your side, or location of your egg.

Sara Oct 27, 2014 07:53:02 PM ET

I had my last period on september 19, 2014, and me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on september 20, 2014. i went to see the doctor to have an ultrasound, and the doctor told me that i'm 5 weeks pregnant. so, i want to know, when is my due date?

chrissy Oct 15, 2014 11:26:51 PM ET

Most mornings i feel like am going to die. i am 5 weeks.

Kiarah Sep 26, 2014 02:56:13 PM ET

I had my last period on aug 20, 2014 . my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex a week later. i'm 9 days late for my period and i've been getting pms like symptoms, but no period yet. not even spotting. could i be pregnant?

laura Oct 21, 2014 03:27:31 PM ET

I had the same period pain too with bleeding, and i just found out i am 5-6 weeks pregnant.

Guest Jan 27, 2015 01:27:44 AM ET

Hi i had intercourse every other day over a period of 2 weeks. this was also while i was having my periods. i've had unprotected, and protected sex. i did get spotting for a few days. then, a week later, and a week early of bleeding. not sure if its early periods or spotting, but every day i feel tired, bloated, get headaches, and frequent urination. i may just be drinking more water then normal. no idea! yes, i'm a first timer. my next period due date (if i have calculated correct) is around the 20th of february. i have purchased a pregnancy test kit, but have not taken the test as i'm not sure when to. i'd welcome (so would he) being pregnant of course, but prefer a home kit to clarify before approaching the doctor. any advice from experienced mums would be great.

Guest May 3, 2014 05:38:43 PM ET

My last period was on 24 march 2014, and i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 05 april 2014. i am 12 days late for my period. am i pregnant?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 Next >>