Follow Us! Facebook | Twitter | Google+
Sign up | Lost Your Password? | Get Free Stuff

Sign up today to receive your free personalized weekly pregnancy newsletter chock full of information, advice, and tips to prepare for childbirth.

You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 5 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 5 Comments & Discussion

Guest Mar 3, 2014 02:03:00 PM ET

I had sex feb 13th and 15th. my ovulation day was feb 20. he didn't pull out either times. could i get pregnant? i've taken a test and it came out negative. is it to early to take the test?

Jhaspher Oct 12, 2013 03:40:35 PM ET

I feel pretty good besides the slight nausea , slight side cramps , my craving for sweets , slight lower backaches , my insomnia when i'm home & falling asleep almost everywhere else lol.. i'm hoping & praying for a boy but i'll love my baby boy or girl

val Oct 2, 2013 10:38:22 PM ET

Well i'm on day 27 waiting to see if ill have my period i got no symptoms its coming normally ill know before hand if its coming or not i took two ept test last week both negative. i'm hoping i am. i have a teen now i would love to have another..my period have been the slightest abnormal since 1 yr ago i had fibroids removed. (uterus still intact)...should i be alert if i am or not i had sex about 7 times last month w.no protection n he didn't pull out niether

lisa Aug 16, 2013 02:00:14 PM ET

I'm 5 weeks pregnant with my first child but just very nervous just wont to get passed 12 weeks good luck to you all

nygeria20 Jul 28, 2013 07:26:31 AM ET

Congrats all! according to lmp i am 5wks today. last lmp 6/23/13. positive opk cd13.... usually dont get a positive until cd18. needless to say i took hpt 6-8dpo negative.... 11dpo positive {4 days before missed period} beta drawn at 3weeks and like 4 days. 40. 4wks288. 4wks 2 days 971.

Toni Jul 26, 2013 09:07:47 PM ET

Hii i wanted to know what was your very first sign you had

CT Feb 14, 2014 02:37:53 PM ET

Missed period! :)

Guest Feb 20, 2014 12:59:57 AM ET

I had implantation spotting a couple of weeks after my lmp.

tammy Jul 9, 2013 12:48:12 PM ET

Question i had sex on 6/7 my ovulation day i was suppose to start on the 21st usually they last for 7 days well i got my period on the 19th for 3 days could i be pregnant

Brooke16 Jun 28, 2013 06:23:47 PM ET

I am only 16 years old and i found out i was pregnant 2 days ago im 5 weeks and 2 days today and the pain that goes through the lower abdomen is probably the uterus stretching and your baby growing.. i went to the doctor 2 days ago and got an ultrasound they could only see the yolk sack but the baby is there he/she is just really tiny :) but good luck to all you ladies out there im a young one but i hope all goes well with all your babys and me too.. all we can do is pray and hopefully get great results :) thank you jesus.. amen

ify Jun 21, 2013 01:46:54 PM ET

I'm five weeks pregnant and i'm just so worried....having this pain in my lower abdomen. i just can't wait to get to the end of my first trimester. may god see us thru and have a safe delivery!

Jessica Jul 27, 2013 05:31:17 AM ET

How long have you had the pain? i went to the doctor yesterday and they said i'm 7 weeks. i think i'm 5 weeks due to my sympums. i've had the abdimal pain for two weeks now. maybe you can help me understand this whole thing.

oluwafemi Jun 17, 2013 06:46:13 AM ET

Am so happy i am 5wks and 3days today this is my first baby after waiting for six years.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 Next >>

Pregnancy | Fertility | Baby | Toddler | Free Baby Stuff! | Community | Baby Names

About Baby Corner | Advertising | Editorial | Contact Baby Corner | Terms of Use | Privacy Notice