You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 5 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 5 Comments & Discussion

Guest May 3, 2014 05:38:43 PM ET

My last period was on 24 march 2014, and i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 05 april 2014. i am 12 days late for my period. am i pregnant?

Raki Apr 24, 2014 10:45:51 AM ET

Hi, i'm 5 weeks and i feel so bloated and i feel like i'm 5 or 7 months pregnant. i never felt like this with my first. i just want to sleep but having a two year old its not possible!

Kaybear Apr 19, 2014 10:03:00 AM ET

This is my fourth baby and i feel horrible!! hip pain, side cramps, and my belly hurts. man, this is worse than i remember. hopefully i feel better in the next few weeks.

Guest Mar 3, 2014 02:03:00 PM ET

I had sex feb 13th and 15th. my ovulation day was feb 20. he didn't pull out either times. could i get pregnant? i've taken a test and it came out negative. is it to early to take the test?

Jhaspher Oct 12, 2013 03:40:35 PM ET

I feel pretty good besides the slight nausea , slight side cramps , my craving for sweets , slight lower backaches , my insomnia when i'm home & falling asleep almost everywhere else lol.. i'm hoping & praying for a boy but i'll love my baby boy or girl

val Oct 2, 2013 10:38:22 PM ET

Well i'm on day 27 waiting to see if ill have my period i got no symptoms its coming normally ill know before hand if its coming or not i took two ept test last week both negative. i'm hoping i am. i have a teen now i would love to have another..my period have been the slightest abnormal since 1 yr ago i had fibroids removed. (uterus still intact)...should i be alert if i am or not i had sex about 7 times last month w.no protection n he didn't pull out niether

lisa Aug 16, 2013 02:00:14 PM ET

I'm 5 weeks pregnant with my first child but just very nervous just wont to get passed 12 weeks good luck to you all

nygeria20 Jul 28, 2013 07:26:31 AM ET

Congrats all! according to lmp i am 5wks today. last lmp 6/23/13. positive opk cd13.... usually dont get a positive until cd18. needless to say i took hpt 6-8dpo negative.... 11dpo positive {4 days before missed period} beta drawn at 3weeks and like 4 days. 40. 4wks288. 4wks 2 days 971.

Toni Jul 26, 2013 09:07:47 PM ET

Hii i wanted to know what was your very first sign you had

CT Feb 14, 2014 02:37:53 PM ET

Missed period! :)

Guest Feb 20, 2014 12:59:57 AM ET

I had implantation spotting a couple of weeks after my lmp.

tammy Jul 9, 2013 12:48:12 PM ET

Question i had sex on 6/7 my ovulation day i was suppose to start on the 21st usually they last for 7 days well i got my period on the 19th for 3 days could i be pregnant

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 Next >>