Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

courtney Nov 20, 2009 05:52:43 PM ET

Im 15 and 4 weeks pregnent

Laci Nov 5, 2009 05:27:56 PM ET

We just found out were preggo 5 days ago! this is our first baby! i feel so tired and my breast are sore. i am only 6 weeks and i am very nervous

roma Oct 4, 2009 02:22:35 PM ET

I feel always tried even i did not do anythink tell me why like this

Laurie Sep 30, 2009 01:28:02 AM ET

Found out 9/21/09 that i am 3 and a half weeks pregnant. however, the computer tells me that this is week 5.

mia Sep 11, 2009 03:22:57 AM ET

I feel pregnant. i am tired and have a low back pain. i also feel dizzy. but the pregnancy test on day 26 was negetive. could i be preg?

peanu Aug 1, 2009 01:17:59 AM ET

I haven't took a pregnancy test yet and my period is a week and a day late my last period was june,26 of last month. i'm scared what should i do.

Shannon Jul 26, 2009 04:54:17 AM ET

Just found out that i might be pregnant. very scared. this will be my fith pregnancy and after the fourth one i developed an blood clot; it went to my lungs. not sure how this one is going to work out. just very scared and dont know what to do.. i told myself the last one was going to be the last.. this was so unexpected me and my husband used protection, but it always doesnt work i am finding out the hard way.

bailey May 8, 2009 04:34:50 AM ET

Im 5 wks pregnant with my 2nd baby. im excited but very anxious to get past the 3 months point and avoid miscarriage!

ashley May 2, 2009 11:20:30 PM ET

I just found out last night that im 4 weeks pregnant!!!! this will be my second child and it took me 8 years to get pregnant again so im shocked but soooooo excited!

jordan wilson Jan 28, 2009 07:55:08 PM ET

I found out i was 2 months prego a week ago im so excited but scared i past out on the bathroom floor in front of all my friends

<< 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next >>

You are commenting as .

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You

"Hello!"
by codysartony in Meet & Greet!

"2ww symptoms"
by Jasminejosh1 in Ask a Question

"Baby"
by Myera1991 in Meet & Greet!

"Mom baby no2"
by princess2 in Meet & Greet!

"Hi"
by Kygirlbillie31 in Meet & Greet!

View More Topics or Ask a Question