You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 5 > Comments

roma Oct 4, 2009 10:22:35 AM ET

I feel always tried even i did not do anythink tell me why like this

Laurie Sep 29, 2009 09:28:02 PM ET

Found out 9/21/09 that i am 3 and a half weeks pregnant. however, the computer tells me that this is week 5.

mia Sep 10, 2009 11:22:57 PM ET

I feel pregnant. i am tired and have a low back pain. i also feel dizzy. but the pregnancy test on day 26 was negetive. could i be preg?

peanu Jul 31, 2009 09:17:59 PM ET

I haven't took a pregnancy test yet and my period is a week and a day late my last period was june,26 of last month. i'm scared what should i do.

Shannon Jul 26, 2009 12:54:17 AM ET

Just found out that i might be pregnant. very scared. this will be my fith pregnancy and after the fourth one i developed an blood clot; it went to my lungs. not sure how this one is going to work out. just very scared and dont know what to do.. i told myself the last one was going to be the last.. this was so unexpected me and my husband used protection, but it always doesnt work i am finding out the hard way.

bailey May 8, 2009 12:34:50 AM ET

Im 5 wks pregnant with my 2nd baby. im excited but very anxious to get past the 3 months point and avoid miscarriage!

ashley May 2, 2009 07:20:30 PM ET

I just found out last night that im 4 weeks pregnant!!!! this will be my second child and it took me 8 years to get pregnant again so im shocked but soooooo excited!

jordan wilson Jan 28, 2009 02:55:08 PM ET

I found out i was 2 months prego a week ago im so excited but scared i past out on the bathroom floor in front of all my friends

maria Mar 6, 2007 01:13:40 AM ET

I just found out im pregnant today!!! 3/5/07

Katie Feb 23, 2007 12:03:47 PM ET

We found out last night - very excited and nervous!

<< 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next >>