You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 5 > Comments

Gabby Feb 7, 2007 12:55:45 PM ET

We just found out were expecting i have a doctors appt in two days and i hope everything goes ok since we lost the first one a 7 wks. i hope god will watch over our little one

Kristi B Dec 13, 2006 04:41:08 PM ET

We are having a baby. we are very lucky and ready!

Melody Nov 27, 2006 09:11:00 AM ET

I found out that i am pregnant over the weekend. excited and scared, due in july!!

Rebecca Aug 13, 2006 11:38:18 PM ET

I am 5 weeks pregnant & we are so excited. i just keep praying everyday for a healthy & happy baby.

Cynthia Aug 13, 2006 07:28:40 PM ET

I just found out 6 days ago that i am pregnant with my first child. im nervous and excited and scared and clueless all at the same time. hope everything works out well.

Pearl kingsley Jul 21, 2006 07:14:49 AM ET

I feel very different for the past few weeks. i think i am pregnant but when i took a home test it became negative but i do have other symptoms. i think it is too early for a test

Janet Jul 20, 2006 09:03:27 PM ET

A week ago i discovered i a pregnant. and i feel extremly tired.

Danielle Jul 13, 2006 12:14:54 AM ET

I just found out i was pregnant last week and i too as many others are tired and this will be my third pregnancy but my third child, i too had a miscarriage last august so my prayers are with all of you we are hoping for a well pregnancy this time around i would not wish that pain of loosing a child on anyone. my hopes and prayers are with everyone.

Brittney Jun 30, 2006 04:59:15 PM ET

Found out i was prego on monday june 26, i am so excited it only took one try heehee i dont feel pregnant yet have sore breast no morning sickness yet and feel nausea only in the evening so that might be it. yeah to all of you expectant moms good luck and god bless

Andrea Nov 17, 2005 01:07:41 PM ET

I discovered i was pegnant eight days ago. this is our first pregancy. we are a little nervous but also very excited and happy. i am hoping everything goes well.

<< 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next >>