Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

mathavi Oct 29, 2014 10:10:12 AM ET

Hi friends, i want know if the egg released from left ovary means it's a girl or boy?

Lina May 5, 2017 07:22:06 PM ET

The gender/sex of the baby dipends on the sperm not the egg

Lina May 5, 2017 11:27:34 PM ET

The gender/sex of the baby depends on the sperm not the egg.

mathavi Oct 29, 2014 10:07:41 AM ET

I am 6 weeks and 6 days pregnant. i always feel pain on my left side. does this mean it's a girl?

Shoelace Nov 19, 2014 04:41:57 AM ET

The male sperm decides the sex. it has absolutely nothing to do with your eggs, "pain" on your side, or location of your egg.

Sara Oct 27, 2014 11:53:02 PM ET

I had my last period on september 19, 2014, and me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on september 20, 2014. i went to see the doctor to have an ultrasound, and the doctor told me that i'm 5 weeks pregnant. so, i want to know, when is my due date?

chrissy Oct 16, 2014 03:26:51 AM ET

Most mornings i feel like am going to die. i am 5 weeks.

Kiarah Sep 26, 2014 06:56:13 PM ET

I had my last period on aug 20, 2014 . my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex a week later. i'm 9 days late for my period and i've been getting pms like symptoms, but no period yet. not even spotting. could i be pregnant?

laura Oct 21, 2014 07:27:31 PM ET

I had the same period pain too with bleeding, and i just found out i am 5-6 weeks pregnant.

Guest Jan 27, 2015 06:27:44 AM ET

Hi i had intercourse every other day over a period of 2 weeks. this was also while i was having my periods. i've had unprotected, and protected sex. i did get spotting for a few days. then, a week later, and a week early of bleeding. not sure if its early periods or spotting, but every day i feel tired, bloated, get headaches, and frequent urination. i may just be drinking more water then normal. no idea! yes, i'm a first timer. my next period due date (if i have calculated correct) is around the 20th of february. i have purchased a pregnancy test kit, but have not taken the test as i'm not sure when to. i'd welcome (so would he) being pregnant of course, but prefer a home kit to clarify before approaching the doctor. any advice from experienced mums would be great.

Guest May 3, 2014 09:38:43 PM ET

My last period was on 24 march 2014, and i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 05 april 2014. i am 12 days late for my period. am i pregnant?

Raki Apr 24, 2014 02:45:51 PM ET

Hi, i'm 5 weeks and i feel so bloated and i feel like i'm 5 or 7 months pregnant. i never felt like this with my first. i just want to sleep but having a two year old its not possible!

Kaybear Apr 19, 2014 02:03:00 PM ET

This is my fourth baby and i feel horrible!! hip pain, side cramps, and my belly hurts. man, this is worse than i remember. hopefully i feel better in the next few weeks.

Guest Mar 3, 2014 07:03:00 PM ET

I had sex feb 13th and 15th. my ovulation day was feb 20. he didn't pull out either times. could i get pregnant? i've taken a test and it came out negative. is it to early to take the test?

Jhaspher Oct 12, 2013 07:40:35 PM ET

I feel pretty good besides the slight nausea , slight side cramps , my craving for sweets , slight lower backaches , my insomnia when i'm home & falling asleep almost everywhere else lol.. i'm hoping & praying for a boy but i'll love my baby boy or girl

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 Next >>

You are commenting as .

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You

"Hello!"
by codysartony in Meet & Greet!

"2ww symptoms"
by Jasminejosh1 in Ask a Question

"Baby"
by Myera1991 in Meet & Greet!

"Mom baby no2"
by princess2 in Meet & Greet!

"Hi"
by Kygirlbillie31 in Meet & Greet!

View More Topics or Ask a Question