You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 5 > Comments

Toni Jul 26, 2013 09:07:47 PM ET

Hii i wanted to know what was your very first sign you had

CT Feb 14, 2014 02:37:53 PM ET

Missed period! :)

Guest Feb 20, 2014 12:59:57 AM ET

I had implantation spotting a couple of weeks after my lmp.

tammy Jul 9, 2013 12:48:12 PM ET

Question i had sex on 6/7 my ovulation day i was suppose to start on the 21st usually they last for 7 days well i got my period on the 19th for 3 days could i be pregnant

Brooke16 Jun 28, 2013 06:23:47 PM ET

I am only 16 years old and i found out i was pregnant 2 days ago im 5 weeks and 2 days today and the pain that goes through the lower abdomen is probably the uterus stretching and your baby growing.. i went to the doctor 2 days ago and got an ultrasound they could only see the yolk sack but the baby is there he/she is just really tiny :) but good luck to all you ladies out there im a young one but i hope all goes well with all your babys and me too.. all we can do is pray and hopefully get great results :) thank you jesus.. amen

ify Jun 21, 2013 01:46:54 PM ET

I'm five weeks pregnant and i'm just so worried....having this pain in my lower abdomen. i just can't wait to get to the end of my first trimester. may god see us thru and have a safe delivery!

Jessica Jul 27, 2013 05:31:17 AM ET

How long have you had the pain? i went to the doctor yesterday and they said i'm 7 weeks. i think i'm 5 weeks due to my sympums. i've had the abdimal pain for two weeks now. maybe you can help me understand this whole thing.

oluwafemi Jun 17, 2013 06:46:13 AM ET

Am so happy i am 5wks and 3days today this is my first baby after waiting for six years.

lilioser Jun 14, 2013 04:03:02 AM ET

Am 5weeks and 6days today.this is ma second baby am 25 and am vry happy coz a baby is a gift from god.am feeling tired,bloated and l sport blood for 7 days.l hope and wish evrythng to go well in jesus name and for both of u guys amen

Guest Jun 13, 2013 08:35:51 AM ET

I am about 5 weeks, in the beginning i've had ashly of symptoms, now it seem to have disappeared, i've been spotting on and off, took a pregnancy test still positive, had my hcg test, still going up, but y don't i feel anything anymore ;-( ..have my appt fri. please wish me luck. and good luck to all you ladies....

trudy Jun 7, 2013 11:18:41 AM ET

Am so happy am gona be a mom..am 5weeks and l feel so tired.l wish u all the best and may god be with us and our babies

trudy Jun 7, 2013 09:56:13 AM ET

kiff Jun 3, 2013 11:12:29 PM ET

Hi ladies... im 5weeks and 5days today, i think ? :(i havent l had my period in 2weeks, every test ive taken said negative.. but i have fatigue, sensitive breast a little dizziness when i haven't eatin, bloating and cramping in lower abdomen that comes and goes with appetite of an cow lol .. i know the mind can play tricks on you but i honestly believe theirs a lil baby waiting to be detected. im taken a blood test tomorrow wish me luck!!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>