Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

val Oct 3, 2013 02:38:22 AM ET

Well I'm on day 27 waiting to see if ill have my period I got no symptoms its coming normally ill know before hand if its coming or not I took two ept test last week both negative. I'm hoping I am. I have a teen now I would love to have another..my period have been the slightest abnormal since 1 yr ago I had fibroids removed. (Uterus still intact)...should I be alert if I am or not I had sex about 7 times last month w.no protection n he didn't pull out niether

lisa Aug 16, 2013 06:00:14 PM ET

I'm 5 weeks pregnant with my first child but just very nervous just wont to get passed 12 weeks good luck to you all

nygeria20 Jul 28, 2013 11:26:31 AM ET

Congrats all! According to lmp I am 5wks today. Last lmp 6/23/13. Positive opk cd13.... Usually dont get a positive until cd18. Needless to say I took hpt 6-8dpo NEGATIVE.... 11dpo POSITIVE {4 days before missed period} beta drawn at 3weeks and like 4 days. 40. 4wks288. 4wks 2 days 971.

Toni Jul 27, 2013 01:07:47 AM ET

Hii I wanted to know what was your very first sign you had

CT Feb 14, 2014 07:37:53 PM ET

Missed period! :)

Guest Feb 20, 2014 05:59:57 AM ET

I had implantation spotting a couple of weeks after my lmp.

tammy Jul 9, 2013 04:48:12 PM ET

Question i had sex on 6/7 my ovulation day i was suppose to start on the 21st usually they last for 7 days well i got my period on the 19th for 3 days could i be pregnant

Brooke16 Jun 28, 2013 10:23:47 PM ET

I am only 16 years old and i found out i was pregnant 2 days ago im 5 weeks and 2 days today and the pain that goes through the lower abdomen is probably the uterus stretching and your baby growing.. i went to the doctor 2 days ago and got an ultrasound they could only see the yolk sack but the baby is there he/she is just really tiny :) but good luck to all you ladies out there im a young one but i hope all goes well with all your babys and me too.. all we can do is pray and hopefully get great results :) thank you jesus.. AMEN

ify Jun 21, 2013 05:46:54 PM ET

I'm five weeks pregnant and I'm just so worried....having this pain in my lower abdomen. I just can't wait to get to the end of my first trimester. May God see us thru and have a safe delivery!

Jessica Jul 27, 2013 09:31:17 AM ET

How long have you had the pain? i went to the doctor yesterday and they said i'm 7 weeks. i think i'm 5 weeks due to my sympums. i've had the abdimal pain for two weeks now. maybe you can help me understand this whole thing.

oluwafemi Jun 17, 2013 10:46:13 AM ET

Am so happy i am 5wks and 3days today this is my first baby after waiting for six years.

lilioser Jun 14, 2013 08:03:02 AM ET

Am 5weeks and 6days today.this is ma second baby am 25 and am vry happy coz a baby is a Gift from God.am feeling tired,bloated and l sport blood for 7 days.l hope and wish evrythng to go well in Jesus name and for both of U guys AMEN

Guest Jun 13, 2013 12:35:51 PM ET

I am about 5 weeks, in the beginning I've had ashly of symptoms, now it seem to have disappeared, I've been spotting on and off, took a pregnancy test still positive, had my hcg test, still going up, but y don't I feel anything anymore ;-( ..have my appt fri. Please wish me luck. And good luck to all you ladies....

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 Next >>