You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 5 > Comments

kiff Jun 3, 2013 11:12:29 PM ET

Hi ladies... im 5weeks and 5days today, i think ? :(i havent l had my period in 2weeks, every test ive taken said negative.. but i have fatigue, sensitive breast a little dizziness when i haven't eatin, bloating and cramping in lower abdomen that comes and goes with appetite of an cow lol .. i know the mind can play tricks on you but i honestly believe theirs a lil baby waiting to be detected. im taken a blood test tomorrow wish me luck!!

Angel_Mommy May 20, 2013 12:12:08 PM ET

I have an 8 year old son and i'm 5 weeks pregnant and pray that all goes well. i had an ectopic pregnancy in january and god has really blessed me with this baby. i've heard that it can take a long time to fall pregnant after an ectopic pregnancy. wishing all the moms to be a happy and healthy pregnancy!

nida May 12, 2013 06:52:04 AM ET

I m 5 week pregnant and i m very good but some time i feel very weak, i m already mom of two kids and this is my third baby in this i m feeling very weakness

luyanda May 6, 2013 05:33:58 PM ET

I jst find out dat i'm 8 weeks n 5 dayz pregg i'm so happy bt 1 tng worries my man is pushing m away i realy dnt knw wht 2 do

Tiffany May 6, 2013 09:30:19 AM ET

I found out i am pregnant and i should be 5 weeks or close to five weeks, i am so excited but nervous at the same time, i wish every mother to be on here a safe and wonderful pregnancy :)

amara Mar 15, 2013 02:01:35 PM ET

I just found out that i'm 5 weeks pregnant i'm so happy after i lost my baby when i was 12 weeks but this one i hope it will stay in jesus name amen

SYLMA May 14, 2013 02:42:53 PM ET

I am on the same boat. i have a 10 years old and miscarried a baby 6 years ago. i just found out i am 5 weeks and i am super scare with all the cramps and reading about ectopic pregancy and miscarriages. in jesus name our babies will come to this world healthy :)

sunny Feb 27, 2013 10:44:47 AM ET

Hi i am on day 30 of my cycle i haven't received my period yet and i am always regular. yesterday day 29 i have been experiencing sore sore tender breasts. i took a hpt today and it was negative! could i stil be pregnant? i hope so

CeeBee Mar 1, 2013 08:19:02 AM ET

Hi i just found out 2 days ago i was preggo. i took a test on monday, 2 days late for period, negative. took a test 2 days later, wednesday, positive! i am 4 weeks and 5 days! so there is a chance of being preg, test again in a few days.

samy Feb 12, 2013 11:49:35 AM ET

Hi , anyone please help , found out ím 5weeks preg,dnt knw much , i'm a first timer , my boyfrnd is acting al straange and its makin me feel un wanted ? please help

Sheila Feb 10, 2013 03:53:21 PM ET

To the over 40 mom who are expecting, god bless you and you baby's. i pray that thing work out perfectly!

Sandra Feb 6, 2013 10:06:59 AM ET

I just found out i am 5 weeks pregnant. i am 45 this is my 15th pregnancy. i have 8 children. i am having some lower back pain that is a radiating burning sensation with mild cramps and mild brown spotting. i have lost 6 babies with the last being this past august. i am afraid this one may end sadly again, but i am holding on to hope.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>