You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 5 > Comments

Sheila Feb 10, 2013 03:53:21 PM ET

To the over 40 mom who are expecting, god bless you and you baby's. i pray that thing work out perfectly!

Sandra Feb 6, 2013 10:06:59 AM ET

I just found out i am 5 weeks pregnant. i am 45 this is my 15th pregnancy. i have 8 children. i am having some lower back pain that is a radiating burning sensation with mild cramps and mild brown spotting. i have lost 6 babies with the last being this past august. i am afraid this one may end sadly again, but i am holding on to hope.

Lovechild1989 Jan 31, 2013 12:00:59 AM ET

If you have unprotected sex one day can you conceive the next even if that day is the one where you ovulating? always wanted to know that answer

samantharyg Dec 22, 2012 01:36:37 AM ET

@ mar ; you would of conceived december 29

Mar Nov 21, 2012 12:56:10 PM ET

I just found out i was 5 weeks 1 day and i am going crazy trying to figure out when i conceived. can anyone help?

Olean Nov 18, 2012 02:37:13 PM ET

Hey ladies, i just found out i'm 5 weeks preggy but i have a terrible pain in my lower left abdomen and now has moved to the right so i trust god will save my baby its my 1st experience and i'm 41 years just got divorced after 18 years of marriage without kids and i've met a wonderful man and become preggy 4 the 1st time ever i'm desparate 4 god intervention and all your prayers out there are most welcome, to god be the glory

wendy Oct 27, 2012 11:27:30 PM ET

Well ive taking three oregnancy test at both mine and my sis house all were negative went to obgyn for a regular check and found that im five weeks prego test at home just found dont realy work for me one was clear blue easy

Elena Oct 22, 2012 10:06:10 AM ET

I am 4 weeks and 1 day today. this is my third child, and it's been six years since my last pregnancy. i am nervous because i am 38 yrs old and with my last pregnancy i developed erythema nodosum syndrome which lasted the first 4 months of my pregnancy at 7 weeks. just keeping my fingers crossed with my age and previous pregnancy all goes well.

MESHTHRI Oct 15, 2012 04:04:36 AM ET

My last period was august 29, 2012. my cycel is normally around 38 days. i had intercourse on sept 17 and oct 7 and 14. i would like to know if i m pregnant ???

Niki Aug 27, 2012 10:51:54 PM ET

Just found out 5 days ago me an my soon to be hubby are pregnant =) this is a new thing for the both of us an we are super excited. i haven't went to the doctor yet but, i calculated an i should be 4 weeks an 5 days preggo. does anybody know when i should make a appointment my hubbys sister says i should wait till i'm at least 8 weeks is this true?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>