You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 5 > Comments

samantharyg Dec 22, 2012 01:36:37 AM ET

@ mar ; you would of conceived december 29

Mar Nov 21, 2012 12:56:10 PM ET

I just found out i was 5 weeks 1 day and i am going crazy trying to figure out when i conceived. can anyone help?

Olean Nov 18, 2012 02:37:13 PM ET

Hey ladies, i just found out i'm 5 weeks preggy but i have a terrible pain in my lower left abdomen and now has moved to the right so i trust god will save my baby its my 1st experience and i'm 41 years just got divorced after 18 years of marriage without kids and i've met a wonderful man and become preggy 4 the 1st time ever i'm desparate 4 god intervention and all your prayers out there are most welcome, to god be the glory

wendy Oct 27, 2012 11:27:30 PM ET

Well ive taking three oregnancy test at both mine and my sis house all were negative went to obgyn for a regular check and found that im five weeks prego test at home just found dont realy work for me one was clear blue easy

Elena Oct 22, 2012 10:06:10 AM ET

I am 4 weeks and 1 day today. this is my third child, and it's been six years since my last pregnancy. i am nervous because i am 38 yrs old and with my last pregnancy i developed erythema nodosum syndrome which lasted the first 4 months of my pregnancy at 7 weeks. just keeping my fingers crossed with my age and previous pregnancy all goes well.

MESHTHRI Oct 15, 2012 04:04:36 AM ET

My last period was august 29, 2012. my cycel is normally around 38 days. i had intercourse on sept 17 and oct 7 and 14. i would like to know if i m pregnant ???

Niki Aug 27, 2012 10:51:54 PM ET

Just found out 5 days ago me an my soon to be hubby are pregnant =) this is a new thing for the both of us an we are super excited. i haven't went to the doctor yet but, i calculated an i should be 4 weeks an 5 days preggo. does anybody know when i should make a appointment my hubbys sister says i should wait till i'm at least 8 weeks is this true?

Laura K-T Aug 23, 2012 02:25:30 PM ET

If i am correct, i will be 5 weeks as of tomorrow. i've had 2 blood tests done so far. first test came back with a reading of 299. second test came back with 453. i'm going in for a 3rd blood test on monday. sigh. i've had 2 chemical pregnancies (one in october and the last one in february). so needless to say, i am quite nervous! any reassurance would be wonderful :)

Achie Aug 15, 2012 04:02:10 PM ET

Got my blood test for my leves and we found out that i'm five weeks along! we been trying for 6 months now and i had a miscarriage two months ago. i hope and pray that everything goes okay this time around. pray for us please! i'm so happy but i'm going to wait before telling friends and family.

Bri Jul 26, 2012 04:50:40 PM ET

Congrats!! my soon to be husband and i found out monday, i am 5 weeks an 5days preggo!!!! we are veryyy verryyy excited! :) our due date is march 26th 2012! i am a new momma, and i really do not know what to except, any help ladies!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>