You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 5 > Comments

Bri Jul 26, 2012 04:50:40 PM ET

Congrats!! my soon to be husband and i found out monday, i am 5 weeks an 5days preggo!!!! we are veryyy verryyy excited! :) our due date is march 26th 2012! i am a new momma, and i really do not know what to except, any help ladies!

NaomiJune Jul 6, 2012 01:20:42 AM ET

So, i normally have a 32 day cycle, i am 8 days late today and counting from the 1st day of my last period (5-28) i'd be 5weeks and 3days prego. but i've taken 3 urine tests between the 6-29 to 7-2, all negative... got a blood test done on 6-29, also negative... i've never missed a period, my breasts get a harsh pain in the sides every once in a while and nipples are sore, there's veins all over my breasts and legs, my ankles are swollen(which never has happened before), i'm always dehydrated, peeing a little more than usual, more tired than usual, but i can't get a possitive test... should i just wait longer? if so then how much longer? if i've already waited long enough, then whats wrong with me? if i am pregnant, is it okay even though i'm not producing enough hcg to turn a test possitive? i really need some answers... could someone please help out soon... thank you! been ttc for 6 months now... really want a healthy baby. :)

Liezl May 13, 2012 04:20:52 AM ET

Im also 5 weeks preggy today. im super excited as we have been trying for so long. i am worried about not being able to quit smoking. im really really really trying to stop but its hard. my first scan is on the 28th of may and i am super excited to see a heart beat

Lindsey May 7, 2012 10:05:30 PM ET

Congrats all new and expecting moms! i'm 4 wks 4 days preg and very excited. it's my second child, the first with my new husband. i had my first dr visit today and am overwhelmed by all the new tests offered since my last pregnancy in 1998. we decided to wait to tell our family and friends until week 12. so far my only real symptom is extreme breast tenderness and i feel so bloated despite wanting to eat a lot. i'm almost hoping for morning sickness since i've read it is a sign of a healthy pregnancy. my due date is jan 10th 2013... can't wait!!! blessings to all :)

mel May 1, 2012 07:33:45 PM ET

I am 4weeks and 4days pregnant with my second baby n sooo excited but scared at the same time lol me n partner r going to try n not tell anyone till 12week scan so praying i have a healthy n happy baby x

Sandra May 1, 2012 03:15:19 PM ET

I had a positive home pregnancy test last saturday and had it confirmed by the doctor monday morning. i'm due on new year's day 2013, which makes me about five weeks pregnant! i'm experiencing terrible gas (pretty painful too) and constipation, already having trouble fitting into my jeans, and am constantly tired. this is my first child with my current boyfriend but i have five from a previous marriage as well. i have four boys and a girl, so i would like another girl. my boyfriend wants a girl as well. i'm really excited.

Nicki Apr 10, 2012 10:22:00 PM ET

Just found out that i am pregnant 2 days ago using a hpt. i think i may be about 5 weeks. this is my first pregnancy. what i am experiencing is breast/nipple soreness and itching, fatigue and slight cramping. i'll be seeing my doc soon so he will let me know exactly how far along i am.

Amanda Apr 8, 2012 11:26:30 AM ET

Im over a week late for my period, nauseas, swollen and tender breast, all i wanna do is sleep and eat, and in the past week ive gained 12 pds (never gain weight like that). i ovulated on the 17 of march and i had light spotting on the 24th of march. ive done 5 home pregnancy test, all negative. could i be pregnant? im really hopin i am. :) someone give me some advice!!

Missladybash Feb 18, 2012 08:52:48 PM ET

I am 5 weeks and 2 days pregnant... my hubby and i are on number# 6 child...we are happy...we dont want to know the sex of the baby.

Tara Feb 15, 2012 03:39:50 PM ET

I just found out a week ago that i am pregnant, this will be our first child together. after having a m/c last year, which was one of the hardest things i have ever dealt with. we are sooo excited!!! yay! i just pray that the baby is healthy and we get through this pregnancy safely. i haven't had any m/s, frequent urination or nausea, but its still early. :)

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>