You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 5 > Comments

danielle Jan 30, 2012 11:19:07 AM ET

I just found out. im 5 weeks 1 day. i feel good other than the fact that i feel tired. this is my third and i look bloated and will prob be showing sooner! congrats to all you mommas. motherhood rocks!

Jackie Sep 30, 2011 06:02:49 PM ET

I found out i was pregnant this morning. had to take 5 test to make sure lol (1st child).. soo excited hopefully all goes good due to bad expierence with 1st pregnancy last year.. congrats to all of us!!!!

Tatjana (22) Jul 27, 2011 08:20:53 PM ET

I took a test last week thursday due to having crazy fatigue, stomache twitching and light cramping, and extremely sore breasts. the test came back positive and after trying with my husband for the last 7 months i was getting discouraged. we are so excited!! we have experienced one mc last year and it was pretty rough. hoping it all goes well. im guessing i'm about 4 weeks and 4 days pregnant. going to try and schedule my ob appointment next week if i can. hoping for the best and sending out a big congrats to all you other soon to be mommy's!!

Alscia Jul 10, 2011 06:24:40 AM ET

Just got 3 bfps at 11 dpo with answer early response. i will check with frer tomorrow to be sure. first baby at 35 and so excited.

Bekah Feb 5, 2011 03:08:54 PM ET

My husband and i just found out 3 days ago that we are now expecting our first! i am now 5w 1d along. since this is my first, everything is new and strange to me. i pray that god watches over our baby and keeps us healthy and strong! xoxoxo

Desire Dec 1, 2010 06:10:55 AM ET

My period was a few days late, but i was thinking there's no way i'm pregnant (especially after "trying" for the past year with no positive results). by chance, my honey and i went and bought a home pregnancy test just to see if i was pregnant or if my period was delayed due to stress. with great joy and excitement- the results were positive and we're so happy!

tia Nov 30, 2010 11:45:24 AM ET

Hi,i'm 18yrs old...i didnt get my period this month... i know this is a crazy question but am i pregnant...i dont know what 2 do and im very very scared..plz respond a.s.a.p!

Angelica Nov 11, 2010 11:40:42 PM ET

I found out about 3 days ago that i'm pregnant. the dr told me years ago i wouldnt have and kids and now im so nervous!!!!! i am so happy and am ready to get past the 1st trimester!!!

Dee B Oct 19, 2010 11:33:17 PM ET

Just found out this morning that i am pregnant...i am excited!

Melanie, Oct 6, 2010 11:32:44 AM ET

I found out i was pregnant last week, im now 5 weeks pregnant, and still feel good =) im so excited!!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>