You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 5 > Comments

Ellen Oct 6, 2010 08:29:19 AM ET

Wow, i just found out that i am 5wks+2 days preggo! this is my 4th child. i have a dd 10, ds 5, ds 1, and hopefully a dd on the way! yay!!!

Terrea S. Oct 2, 2010 08:04:18 AM ET

I am 43 years old and found out a week ago that i was pregnant. i am almost 6 weeks now. i have had 2 children and 1 miscarriage. my oldest is 25 and my youngest is 7. i was 36 years old when i had my last child. i am so worried right now. i have type 2 diabetes, about 50 pounds overweight (lost 60 pounds in the last 2 years), and have had a leg blood clot 10 years ago. i was in shock when i found out but now i really want this baby. please pray that the baby and i will be fine.

`Roshonda G Sep 12, 2010 08:25:32 PM ET

I'm 5 weeks pregnant, i haven't been to the doc yet b/c i had an unsuccessful pregnacy last month;we lost our first son a yr ago in august '10. but i'll be going this week. i pray god keeps baby and i safe and we make it to the finish line!

Kanwal Aug 5, 2010 09:22:06 AM ET

I found out yesterday that im preggers and my due date is april 10th!!

Carolina Aug 4, 2010 03:52:58 AM ET

I'm 5w today but feeling kind of sad. my nipples have had a certain tenderness since ovulation but developed a bit... and still are... been very sleepy and what makes me sad is that 1: i've been scared of losing it. 2: i've tried so hard to get pregnant the last almost 5,5 years... i just want to feel pregnant. i want to feel nausea. just to feel that i'm actually pregnant. i finally became preg after infertility pill...

Kimberly Jul 8, 2010 11:20:30 AM ET

Im five weeks three days today, me and my soon to be husband are excited!!

tia Jul 5, 2010 05:27:55 PM ET

Carrying my precious cargo at 5 weeks today...one miscarriage 11 years ago - scared, excited and having a hard time not announcing to my friends and family until the end of the first trimester

Lynette Jun 29, 2010 01:33:41 PM ET

I found out i was prego last week. i think im 5 weeks 3 days.. this is baby #6. i have 3 and m/c 2..and we are praying this will be a healthy baby so that we can stop trying. we want 4 and we are done.. good luck to all you other ladies out there still trying...sending baby dust your way!!

haley Jun 28, 2010 04:37:15 PM ET

Omg i am 4 weeks 3 days pregg been verified by my doctor i am 17 and me and my fiance are real excited this is what we wanted

Love Love Love Jun 9, 2010 08:15:06 PM ET

I was ovulating yesterday and my boyfriend came in me, i hope i am pregnant!! it says i can possibly take a test on the 18th i really hope everything goes as planned! he is 20 i am 18 but we couldn't be more excited to start a family!!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>