You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 5 > Comments

haley Jun 28, 2010 04:37:15 PM ET

Omg i am 4 weeks 3 days pregg been verified by my doctor i am 17 and me and my fiance are real excited this is what we wanted

Love Love Love Jun 9, 2010 08:15:06 PM ET

I was ovulating yesterday and my boyfriend came in me, i hope i am pregnant!! it says i can possibly take a test on the 18th i really hope everything goes as planned! he is 20 i am 18 but we couldn't be more excited to start a family!!

Kellie Jun 8, 2010 07:49:14 PM ET

We just found out we are expecting our 2nd. we are so happy. i am very nervous, having more nausea and abdominal cramping this time around. pressure in the right side of my lower abdomen, through my right leg. please god keep our baby strong, healthy and safe.

Angie Jun 1, 2010 11:23:58 PM ET

First pregnancy, 5 weeks and 5 days along. due date january 27th, 2011. my husband has been so sweet, life couldn't be better:)

Cara Apr 23, 2010 11:02:02 AM ET

5w and 1d today...so nervous! had a m/c in november. since i found out i was pg, every little twinge has me panicked. today lack of twinges make me panic. good grief. prayers appreciated that all goes well!

Steph Apr 4, 2010 05:21:25 PM ET

I am five weeks today and feel great! i hope i feel this good throughout!

Jane Mar 30, 2010 08:03:04 AM ET

I found out last week am now 5 weeks 2days preggs. i am so excited, i pray everyday for god to protect my baby. i am so inlove with the baby already i hope everthing goes well.

Shannon Mar 29, 2010 03:49:26 PM ET

5 weeks pregnant and feel very tired. no energy to do almost anything and have increasingly sore breasts and mild uterine cramping that the doc say's is normal.

Mariec Mar 4, 2010 11:37:16 PM ET

Five weeks five days prego!! finally:)

julie747 Mar 3, 2010 09:28:22 AM ET

Im 5 weeks 5 days pregnant,been bleeding for past week,im so worried,im 37 this is my first pregnancy

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>