You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 6 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 6 Comments & Discussion

Mami Dec 13, 2017 08:48:37 PM ET

Today i'm 5 weeks 3 days and very nervous and happy at the same time. it seems i wipe and see light pinkish blood after urinating. i have 5 previous kids and i'm 33 btw. sending y'all a healthy 9 months.

Molly Oct 6, 2017 02:11:10 PM ET

I am 6w 4d pregnant and we are excited but, i had ectopic 2012. already went to my doctor and my scan was perfect. already have two princess and was wishing for a baby boy.

Revathy Mar 23, 2017 12:49:11 AM ET

It's been 6weeks 1day. still no cardio activity is seen

Sophie Nov 29, 2016 09:58:38 AM ET

I'm pregnant with my second child. i am pretty excited. i'm 6 weeks and 4 days now. just feeling very tired and at times very nauseous and fatigued which is normal. my first exam looks excellent which i'm so blessed. looking forward to the journey and pray all goes well throughout. remember to watch your diet and eat healthy throughout, it can be hard but it's all for the baby. good luck everyone :)

Angel Nov 16, 2016 11:33:56 PM ET

Six weeks 2 days. first appt today, just all lab work. feeling pretty good, no morning sickness, feel nauseous in the evening but not to bad. i am 35 years old. this will be baby #5. my lower stomach is already starting to pop out. my youngest are twins so, hoping for only one this time around. only complaint i have is very very sore breasts!

Guest Apr 3, 2015 10:20:52 PM ET

Hello. i am 37 years old, and 6 weeks pregnant with my second child. my first is 3 years old. i'm feeling scared because of my age, but excited for another baby. :)

Stacy Nov 6, 2016 12:04:20 PM ET

I'm 6 weeks 3 days at 40 years old. my doc told me don't worry you're not really considered high risk until you're 45.

Charlotte Jan 17, 2015 10:40:40 AM ET

I'm 6 weeks and 2 days. this is my 2nd child, and i'm supper excited. i haven't seen a doctor yet. i'm a bit nervous and worried. i'm hoping that my pregnancy will go well.

Kristen Sep 26, 2016 10:53:06 AM ET

I am 6 weeks and 2 days also and i am seeing the doctor on october 5. i am also nervous. how are you dealing with that anxiety? i'm having a hard time. praying for a safe pregnancy!

Wanda Dec 21, 2014 01:16:04 PM ET

I am 6 weeks and 2 days pregnant. this is my second pregnancy but i had a miscarriage 3 years ago. i'm super excited because at 5 weeks and 6 days, i saw the heartbeat. i'm 44 and was a little concerned, but the person who did my ultrasound said the baby was in the right position, high up in my uterus to the side. they also saw the presence of the hormone progesterone that keeps you pregnant. they are all good signs. i have slight nausea from time to time, no cramping, breast are extremely tender and sore. my fingers are crossed that all goes well. baby dust for everyone!!

jen Mar 22, 2017 08:53:35 AM ET

This is so reassuring for me, i had a miscarriage about 3 years ago and this is the first time i've been pregnant since, i'm almost half your age tho, but it's nice to read things going right instead of wrong all the time x

michelle Nov 30, 2014 08:17:47 AM ET

I'm 6 weeks and 2 days today. i've been suffering severe morning sickness since 5 weeks and 4 days. hopefully, it will calm down soon, as it's making this pregnancy horrible and scary. i'm also more emotional.

toni Nov 17, 2014 03:17:35 AM ET

I am 6 weeks and 1 day today. i am scared. this will be my second child, but i had two miscarriages. i'm hoping this pregnancies goes well.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>