Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Pregnancy Week 6 Comments & Discussion

Sarah Jan 12, 2018 04:31:41 AM ET

I'm 44 in a few days and 6+2 weeks pregnant. only just starting with nausea, had odd stomach cramps and backache, my boobs feel like they've been punched overnight and super horny. think my poor fellas exhausted lol it'll be baby 4 but finding i'm worrying about everything this time. anyone else?

Guest Jan 1, 2018 06:55:26 PM ET

I'm 38, first pregnancy. 6 weeks and 2 days. dull cramps and nausea but nothing to worry about. my energy level is quite good.

Mami Dec 14, 2017 01:48:37 AM ET

Today i'm 5 weeks 3 days and very nervous and happy at the same time. it seems i wipe and see light pinkish blood after urinating. i have 5 previous kids and i'm 33 btw. sending y'all a healthy 9 months.

Molly Oct 6, 2017 06:11:10 PM ET

I am 6w 4d pregnant and we are excited but, i had ectopic 2012. already went to my doctor and my scan was perfect. already have two princess and was wishing for a baby boy.

Revathy Mar 23, 2017 04:49:11 AM ET

It's been 6weeks 1day. still no cardio activity is seen

sonàli Feb 22, 2018 09:16:56 PM ET

I'm 6 weeks and 5 days but no cardio activity.

Sophie Nov 29, 2016 02:58:38 PM ET

I'm pregnant with my second child. i am pretty excited. i'm 6 weeks and 4 days now. just feeling very tired and at times very nauseous and fatigued which is normal. my first exam looks excellent which i'm so blessed. looking forward to the journey and pray all goes well throughout. remember to watch your diet and eat healthy throughout, it can be hard but it's all for the baby. good luck everyone :)

Angel Nov 17, 2016 04:33:56 AM ET

Six weeks 2 days. first appt today, just all lab work. feeling pretty good, no morning sickness, feel nauseous in the evening but not to bad. i am 35 years old. this will be baby #5. my lower stomach is already starting to pop out. my youngest are twins so, hoping for only one this time around. only complaint i have is very very sore breasts!

Rakhee Aug 10, 2016 07:46:07 AM ET

I'm 6 weeks and 1 day today. this is my second pregnancy. i m very excited but also weak because of morning sickness. don't know when will i be normal. hope and pray to have a healthy baby. that's all.

Guest Apr 4, 2015 02:20:52 AM ET

Hello. i am 37 years old, and 6 weeks pregnant with my second child. my first is 3 years old. i'm feeling scared because of my age, but excited for another baby. :)

Stacy Nov 6, 2016 05:04:20 PM ET

I'm 6 weeks 3 days at 40 years old. my doc told me don't worry you're not really considered high risk until you're 45.

Charlotte Jan 17, 2015 03:40:40 PM ET

I'm 6 weeks and 2 days. this is my 2nd child, and i'm supper excited. i haven't seen a doctor yet. i'm a bit nervous and worried. i'm hoping that my pregnancy will go well.

Kristen Sep 26, 2016 02:53:06 PM ET

I am 6 weeks and 2 days also and i am seeing the doctor on october 5. i am also nervous. how are you dealing with that anxiety? i'm having a hard time. praying for a safe pregnancy!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>