You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 6 > Comments

first time mommy Jun 16, 2014 12:45:02 PM ET

I just took a home test yesterday with my soon to be husband in a week and a half. we are excited, but unfortunately i cant help but wonder about all the possible things that could go wrong. just praying for a healthy pregnancy delivery and baby girl or boy.

Guest Jan 31, 2014 09:07:34 PM ET

I had a period from 23rd december 2013 to december 30th! when was i fertile and when did i conceive? any help?

Guest Feb 20, 2014 09:39:59 AM ET

Assuming you have a regular 28 day cycle, you were fertile jan. 1st through the 8th. there is no way of knowing for sure when you conceived.

Guest Sep 23, 2013 02:13:57 AM ET

Sick, sick, sick all day & night! just figured out i was pg but thinking just barely 6 wks & lots of breast tenderness which i had none of with my first 3! super excited though since it's my last cause i'm almost 40! lol! late bloomer i guess :)

Angel_Mommy May 31, 2013 04:40:20 AM ET

I'm 6 weeks and 4 days pregnant with my 2nd child. my son is 8 years old and i am due 20 jan 2014. very excited and no morning sickness yet.

Cassie G Jun 2, 2013 12:09:27 AM ET

I am also due jan 20th with my second child! my first turned a year on 5/14, so they will be much closer than yours! congrats! and here's to capricorn babies! (maybe mine will be early and be here on my bday 1/10!) :) happy pregnancy! hope you have an easy one! ;)

Lee May 28, 2013 06:46:36 AM ET

6 weeks and 2 days today.. had my first bleeeeeeh spell... good grief. hope this was the last ...

Julz Apr 20, 2013 11:09:19 AM ET

Hello.. the april 17th was my 1st u/s sac & yolk sac measured at 6w2d but no hb or fetal pole my hcg is 21,340 has anyone gone thru something like this? is it normal not to see a hb just yet? 1st time pregnant and super worried..

wendy Apr 19, 2013 06:46:39 AM ET

Hi i am six weeks ,after 14yrs with 2 misscarriges ,hoping this preganance will be ok an i will have my second child

rahman Apr 18, 2013 06:47:07 AM ET

I'm 6weeks pregnant im vrey scared iv got 2girls and 1 boy,

Reanee Apr 10, 2013 11:23:16 PM ET

I am six weeks and have not had any ms at all. they say that i am one of the lucky ones.

mommy of 5 1/2 Apr 8, 2013 02:35:06 PM ET

Six weeks today with my 6th pregnancy feeling tired slot but excited for the most part

Renaee Apr 10, 2013 11:26:46 PM ET

I am six weeks as of the 8th with my first child, did you have a lot of ms with all your children? i haven't had the pleasure to have ms. they say it will be a boy. what do you think?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>