Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Wanda Dec 21, 2014 06:16:04 PM ET

I am 6 weeks and 2 days pregnant. this is my second pregnancy but i had a miscarriage 3 years ago. i'm super excited because at 5 weeks and 6 days, i saw the heartbeat. i'm 44 and was a little concerned, but the person who did my ultrasound said the baby was in the right position, high up in my uterus to the side. they also saw the presence of the hormone progesterone that keeps you pregnant. they are all good signs. i have slight nausea from time to time, no cramping, breast are extremely tender and sore. my fingers are crossed that all goes well. baby dust for everyone!!

jen Mar 22, 2017 12:53:35 PM ET

This is so reassuring for me, i had a miscarriage about 3 years ago and this is the first time i've been pregnant since, i'm almost half your age tho, but it's nice to read things going right instead of wrong all the time x

michelle Nov 30, 2014 01:17:47 PM ET

I'm 6 weeks and 2 days today. i've been suffering severe morning sickness since 5 weeks and 4 days. hopefully, it will calm down soon, as it's making this pregnancy horrible and scary. i'm also more emotional.

toni Nov 17, 2014 08:17:35 AM ET

I am 6 weeks and 1 day today. i am scared. this will be my second child, but i had two miscarriages. i'm hoping this pregnancies goes well.

first time mommy Jun 16, 2014 04:45:02 PM ET

I just took a home test yesterday with my soon to be husband in a week and a half. we are excited, but unfortunately i cant help but wonder about all the possible things that could go wrong. just praying for a healthy pregnancy delivery and baby girl or boy.

Guest Feb 1, 2014 02:07:34 AM ET

I had a period from 23rd december 2013 to december 30th! when was i fertile and when did i conceive? any help?

Guest Feb 20, 2014 02:39:59 PM ET

Assuming you have a regular 28 day cycle, you were fertile jan. 1st through the 8th. there is no way of knowing for sure when you conceived.

Guest Sep 23, 2013 06:13:57 AM ET

Sick, sick, sick all day & night! just figured out i was pg but thinking just barely 6 wks & lots of breast tenderness which i had none of with my first 3! super excited though since it's my last cause i'm almost 40! lol! late bloomer i guess :)

Angel_Mommy May 31, 2013 08:40:20 AM ET

I'm 6 weeks and 4 days pregnant with my 2nd child. my son is 8 years old and i am due 20 jan 2014. very excited and no morning sickness yet.

Cassie G Jun 2, 2013 04:09:27 AM ET

I am also due jan 20th with my second child! my first turned a year on 5/14, so they will be much closer than yours! congrats! and here's to capricorn babies! (maybe mine will be early and be here on my bday 1/10!) :) happy pregnancy! hope you have an easy one! ;)

Lee May 28, 2013 10:46:36 AM ET

6 weeks and 2 days today.. had my first bleeeeeeh spell... good grief. hope this was the last ...

Julz Apr 20, 2013 03:09:19 PM ET

Hello.. the april 17th was my 1st u/s sac & yolk sac measured at 6w2d but no hb or fetal pole my hcg is 21,340 has anyone gone thru something like this? is it normal not to see a hb just yet? 1st time pregnant and super worried..

wendy Apr 19, 2013 10:46:39 AM ET

Hi i am six weeks ,after 14yrs with 2 misscarriges ,hoping this preganance will be ok an i will have my second child

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>