You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 6 > Comments

Brianna Feb 23, 2013 11:42:23 AM ET

Currently 6 weeks and 1 day. it's my first baby, and i'm feeling very anxious. my first ultrasound isn't for two more weeks...i just want to see me little peanut already! good luck ladies and congrats to each and every one of you beautiful mommy's to be and babies in the making :)

Tiffany Jan 19, 2013 04:38:18 AM ET

Thursday at the doctors office i was told that i'm five weeks and 6 days pregnant they used the vaginal scan... my sac is 6.5cm no heartbeat i'm already a mother of two ten pound babies... my husband had a vasectomy 2 years ago... i'm confused about this whole thing did i miscarry???

amaris and tyric Oct 1, 2012 02:54:02 PM ET

I am in my sixth week and this is my first pregnancy. me and my fiance are very excited. all these feelings for me are new. some days i feel great with lots of energy, and some days i just want to sleep. i just want to enjoy this experience and prepare for a new chapter in my life.

Jen Feb 21, 2013 08:50:46 PM ET

Hope it goes well!

Naila Aug 29, 2012 07:26:29 AM ET

Hi i'm in my 6th week too a lot of nausea the midwife is going to see me in about 3 weeks which i think is late for my due date im usually seen very quick with my last 2 pregnancies but this time feel in the lurk hope everything is ok feeling scared had a miscarriage 6 years ago but had 2 successful ones after that with my beautiful daughters just a bit scared this time round it's been 3 years since i had my girl

Angela Aug 14, 2012 10:46:19 PM ET

Well is a little bit confused my son is 3 years old when i got pregnat with him the following month i didn't have a period so i went to the doctor and found out i was pregnant. ok in july 2012 i had a period at my regular time of the month for only three days. then had some spotting around the 16th that lasted for about 2-3 days (give or take) and wasnt at all very heavy, this is august 14th and have yet had my period am i pregnant? ive had some of the symptoms of pregnancy but isn't for sure if i haven't had my period by 8/20/12 i am going to see my pcp and have a test taken. but would like to know what anyone's thoughts are.

ggonzales13 Jul 17, 2012 09:56:57 AM ET

I am 6 weeks today. i have two kids from over ten yrs ago. this pregnancy is so different from the others. i've been cramping but no blood, my breasts arent so sore anymore but doctor said i shouldnt have anything to worry about. every pregnancy is different so keep your head up ladies and stay positive!

Marineth Jun 26, 2012 08:02:40 PM ET

I am in my 6th week when we found out that i am pregnant> i had 2 miscarriages and god -willing this will be our first baby. take each situation as a different case, so stop thinking that this would be another lost. pray and follow what the doc tells you to do, research if you have doubts, keep and open mind and a strong heart =)

lisa Jun 17, 2012 03:26:48 PM ET

Im 6weeks on my 7th pregnancy but mc them all so hopein this 1 goes smoothly :)

willet Mar 13, 2012 02:09:07 AM ET

First baby, 6 weeks 3days i miscarried about 4 years ago hadn't been pregnant again until now. i'm scared but excited too! sometimes i really don't know how to feel. i think i was actually about 6weeks when i miscarried; so that scary feeling is like a bad headache...

Megan Feb 13, 2012 07:54:07 PM ET

I am about 6 weeks and 2 days. i've had on/off cramping most days. it's not severe but it scares the daylights out of me. no bleeding so far. i don't get to see my doc until friday but it feels so far away and i just really want to make sure everything is going well. definitely not the way i thought my first pregnancy would go.

sheena May 19, 2013 11:01:09 PM ET