You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 6 > Comments

Amanda Jan 27, 2012 10:10:28 PM ET

Im praying for you vicki

Vicki Jan 23, 2012 01:55:34 AM ET

I am 6 weeks and 5 days. i have had two children 9 years ago and have in the last 18 months had 3 miscarrages. i had a tiny amount of blood colour in my urine last night and i am scared to death that this one is also going to end up as a miscarrage. i so dont want to loose another baby.

Bobbie Oct 26, 2011 02:08:36 PM ET

I am 6 weeks tomorrow and i have been expieracing some bleeding for about a week now it started out brown and now it is red no cramps no mc symptoms i feel the same way i have been feeling since i was 4 weeks i went to the er a week ago and they said everything was fine just had possibly the start of a uti and was givin antibiotics for 10 days 4 times a day. i did blood work yesterday and i am now waiting on my results (nurse to call) hope she calls soon i just want to know if my baby is growing and my hcg levels are goin up!! please pray for me

Chelsea May 31, 2011 05:41:42 PM ET

@ nadine in florida i too am about 6 weeks. this will be my first child, lord willing all goes well, but i too had a miscarriage and am terrified. it's almost hard to let yourself get excited because you don't want to tell everyone then well you know how it goes. i will definitely keep you in my prayers and hope you are with a dr. or facility that makes you feel comfortable. i switched hospitals and feel a world of difference. hope that we make it though this with more success and wouldn't mind keeping in touch. just reset my account on here today, was still getting emails from the previous time and i'm glad i'm not the only one who feels like we do! wish you the best!

Brooke May 20, 2011 01:14:36 AM ET

I am 6 weeks today. very excited but part of me is a little worried because i don't feel sick or have sore boobs at all.bloated sometimes and very hungry. does that sound normal/

brooke Sep 1, 2014 05:28:15 PM ET

I am 6 weeks today and i'm also very hungry, but the irony is i have morning sickness or anything, so i was just wondering if everything worked out with your pregnancy?

nadine Mar 19, 2011 10:20:09 PM ET

I am 5 weeks 5 days, had a miscarriage at 4 weeks a year and a half ago. i have been spotting for the past two weeks.. i am so scared that i might have another miscarriage. my first ultra sound is this tuesday. please pray for me as i really would like to have this child. my breasts are very heavy and tender. i get hungry very often and feel bloted all the time. i am usually a very active person but now just hate getting out of bed. i am more scared than anything else due to my previous miscarriage and my signs are similar. good luck to everyone and keep me in your prayers!

Nicole Feb 6, 2011 07:22:48 PM ET

Im pregnant with my first child. i feel excited, nervous, anxious, scared and honored. it seems as if my morning sickness has vanished...well i hope it has. by the way i'm 6 weeks and 5 days along. i pray that i carry my baby to full term! congrats to all!

Liza Jan 19, 2011 08:10:59 PM ET

In my 6th week. 1st child. breasts are huge and sore! lots of heartburn, and bloating.. could eat all day long and be fine. lol

sarah Dec 21, 2010 03:21:07 AM ET

I am 6 weeks first baby and afraid...

Melissa Dec 9, 2010 01:59:39 PM ET

I am six weeks and four days today with my first child and i have just been super tired and my boobs are really sore. super excited, my due date is july 31

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>