You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 6 > Comments

Melissa Dec 9, 2010 01:59:39 PM ET

I am six weeks and four days today with my first child and i have just been super tired and my boobs are really sore. super excited, my due date is july 31

Desiree Dec 7, 2010 02:35:20 PM ET

I'm six weeks and one day pregnant today. over the past two days i had lower right (not pain) but rather discomfort; especially if i sneezed, coughed, or moved to quickly. if felt as if i had stretched a muscle. thank god no spotting or any "alarming" signs. i'm praying it's just a sign that my uterus is stretching to accommodate my baby boy! ;-)

Nini Dec 6, 2010 10:02:08 PM ET

Im 6 weeks pregnant with my second child...i have been feeling so sick im due august 1.i really cant wait to find out what im having praying its a girl.

Barbs Dec 1, 2010 03:12:04 PM ET

I,m 6 weeks, have 10 yr old son, i'm 41 lol, feeling strarving and bloated every night...is this natural?

Ellie Oct 17, 2010 02:11:31 PM ET

I am 6 and half weeks. not many symptoms so far just very tired. spent the 1st 2 weeks being very scared but now getting very excited and thinking more positively! congrats to all you expectant mothers

diana Oct 5, 2010 05:08:59 PM ET

My 1st baby..6 weeks..so far so good ;)

Tahlia Sep 16, 2010 10:29:53 PM ET

I'm 16 yrs old and 6 wks pregnant, im nervous and sick, my boobs hurt and i can't stop eating tuna. im also excited :)

Alice Sep 15, 2010 02:56:25 PM ET

I'm 6 wks pregnant with my first baby, i have very score boobs and i am constantly feeling sick, on average being sick twice a day at the moment and i have to say although i'm thrilled me and my husband are expecting i really really hate the way i am feeling everyday :-(

Kim Sep 9, 2010 12:46:44 PM ET

Hi everyone, i have a 6 yr old girl and an almost 9yr old boy. i am 6w 1 day pregnant with twins, so excited. juat praying for 2 heartbeats on monday. good thoughts to all=)

Shay Sep 3, 2010 12:29:54 PM ET

I'm feeling really good..., but i'm having some blemises on my face that i hate!i made my first appointment for tues. next week kinda excited about that.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>