You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 6 > Comments

Alexias Aug 23, 2010 03:47:27 PM ET

Aye april 17th was my due date also...lol caint wait to find out what i'm having

maggie Aug 16, 2010 09:49:25 PM ET

I found out saturday! i am due april 17th 2011!!!!! sooo happy

dariea Aug 9, 2010 07:41:46 PM ET

I am 6 weeks.... this is my second baby.... i am excited

mrs.pas Jul 28, 2010 07:33:35 PM ET

Hi,im 6 weeks on the way through ivf happy and scared.ived had miscarriage almost 3 years ago hope and pray that everything will be okay...just keep praying

Mrs. V Jul 16, 2010 12:21:11 PM ET

I am 6 weeks with baby number 3!!! i have a 5 yr old, 4 yr old, and one on the wayy!! yay so excited.. feeling really good... just have to pee alot and my boobs are killing me!

Rene Jul 9, 2010 06:42:16 PM ET

I'm 5wks 3days with baby #4!!! boobs are sore, my chest looks like a road map because my veins are getting more pronounced. this week i have gotten more tired. more bloated, gassy, but no yucky feeling yet, i'm sure it will come, but lets hope its less than last time.

cocoa Jul 7, 2010 08:30:02 PM ET

I am 6 weeks and i feel great compared to my 1 st pregnancy.so excited cant wait... hoping everything goes well. for all the expecting moms do not lave the fiber out of your diet, eat small portions to reduce heartburn and nausea. drink lots of fluid but mostly water or dilute your beverages if you are like me and dont care for plain ole water. good luck to you all and lets keep populating.lol

Patrice Jul 6, 2010 07:38:30 PM ET

I just made 6 weeks pregnant and i am scared because i am not having any symptoms at all!! i don't know whether i should be thankful or worried.

Michelle B Jun 28, 2010 04:33:37 AM ET

I have had 4 miscarriages in 13 mths (4wks, 5wks, 9wks and 12wks) and left it a mth before trying again, i am now 6wks and feeling absolutely awful (preg symptoms) taking this as a good sign that maybe this time little bean will stick x

Jess Jun 17, 2010 02:03:59 AM ET

I am 6 weeks and 4 days (my first pregnancy) i had my first ultra sound today and found out i am having twins! any adivce?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>