You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 6 > Comments

Kim Sep 9, 2010 12:46:44 PM ET

Hi everyone, i have a 6 yr old girl and an almost 9yr old boy. i am 6w 1 day pregnant with twins, so excited. juat praying for 2 heartbeats on monday. good thoughts to all=)

Shay Sep 3, 2010 12:29:54 PM ET

I'm feeling really good..., but i'm having some blemises on my face that i hate!i made my first appointment for tues. next week kinda excited about that.

rema Aug 24, 2010 06:35:40 AM ET

I have a 7 year old, and a 4 year old, and now im 6 weeks and 5 days pregnant. im very scared, and excited at the same time. i dont know what a third one will be like!!

Alexias Aug 23, 2010 03:47:27 PM ET

Aye april 17th was my due date also...lol caint wait to find out what i'm having

maggie Aug 16, 2010 09:49:25 PM ET

I found out saturday! i am due april 17th 2011!!!!! sooo happy

dariea Aug 9, 2010 07:41:46 PM ET

I am 6 weeks.... this is my second baby.... i am excited

mrs.pas Jul 28, 2010 07:33:35 PM ET

Hi,im 6 weeks on the way through ivf happy and scared.ived had miscarriage almost 3 years ago hope and pray that everything will be okay...just keep praying

Mrs. V Jul 16, 2010 12:21:11 PM ET

I am 6 weeks with baby number 3!!! i have a 5 yr old, 4 yr old, and one on the wayy!! yay so excited.. feeling really good... just have to pee alot and my boobs are killing me!

Rene Jul 9, 2010 06:42:16 PM ET

I'm 5wks 3days with baby #4!!! boobs are sore, my chest looks like a road map because my veins are getting more pronounced. this week i have gotten more tired. more bloated, gassy, but no yucky feeling yet, i'm sure it will come, but lets hope its less than last time.

cocoa Jul 7, 2010 08:30:02 PM ET

I am 6 weeks and i feel great compared to my 1 st pregnancy.so excited cant wait... hoping everything goes well. for all the expecting moms do not lave the fiber out of your diet, eat small portions to reduce heartburn and nausea. drink lots of fluid but mostly water or dilute your beverages if you are like me and dont care for plain ole water. good luck to you all and lets keep populating.lol

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>