Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Alice Sep 15, 2010 06:56:25 PM ET

I'm 6 wks pregnant with my first baby, i have very score boobs and i am constantly feeling sick, on average being sick twice a day at the moment and i have to say although i'm thrilled me and my husband are expecting i really really hate the way i am feeling everyday :-(

Kim Sep 9, 2010 04:46:44 PM ET

Hi everyone, I have a 6 yr old girl and an almost 9yr old boy. I am 6w 1 day pregnant with twins, so excited. Juat praying for 2 heartbeats on Monday. Good thoughts to all=)

Shay Sep 3, 2010 04:29:54 PM ET

I'm feeling really good..., but I'm having some blemises on my face that I hate!I made my first appointment for Tues. next week kinda excited about that.

rema Aug 24, 2010 10:35:40 AM ET

I have a 7 year old, and a 4 year old, and now Im 6 weeks and 5 days pregnant. Im very scared, and excited at the same time. I dont know what a third one will be like!!

Alexias Aug 23, 2010 07:47:27 PM ET

Aye april 17th was my due date also...lol caint wait to find out what i'm having

maggie Aug 17, 2010 01:49:25 AM ET

I found out saturday! i am due april 17th 2011!!!!! sooo happy

dariea Aug 9, 2010 11:41:46 PM ET

I am 6 weeks.... this is my second baby.... I am excited

mrs.pas Jul 28, 2010 11:33:35 PM ET

Hi,im 6 weeks on the way through ivf happy and scared.ived had miscarriage almost 3 years ago hope and pray that everything will be okay...just keep praying

Mrs. V Jul 16, 2010 04:21:11 PM ET

I am 6 weeks with baby number 3!!! I have a 5 yr old, 4 yr old, and one on the wayy!! YAY so excited.. feeling really good... just have to pee alot and my boobs are killing me!

Rene Jul 9, 2010 10:42:16 PM ET

I'm 5wks 3days with baby #4!!! Boobs are sore, my chest looks like a road map because my veins are getting more pronounced. This week I have gotten more tired. More bloated, gassy, but no yucky feeling yet, I'm sure it will come, but lets hope its less than last time.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>