You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 6 > Comments

Patrice Jul 6, 2010 07:38:30 PM ET

I just made 6 weeks pregnant and i am scared because i am not having any symptoms at all!! i don't know whether i should be thankful or worried.

Michelle B Jun 28, 2010 04:33:37 AM ET

I have had 4 miscarriages in 13 mths (4wks, 5wks, 9wks and 12wks) and left it a mth before trying again, i am now 6wks and feeling absolutely awful (preg symptoms) taking this as a good sign that maybe this time little bean will stick x

Jess Jun 17, 2010 02:03:59 AM ET

I am 6 weeks and 4 days (my first pregnancy) i had my first ultra sound today and found out i am having twins! any adivce?

kell Jun 14, 2010 10:40:26 AM ET

I am blessed to have 3 beautiful angels a girl nd two boys. we had a miscarriage at 9 weeks in january and we are trying again now. i can test in 4 more days. very excited fingers crossed. reading everyones comments reminds me we are not alone in this. godbless you all

Carmen Jun 10, 2010 11:26:17 AM ET

I'm 6 weeks and 4 days!! first baby!! very excited and very scared.. i cant sleep at nite that much, because i can feel my uterus expanding and it's very uncomfortable. other than that, i'm praying everything comes out good. no morning sickness yet.. just tired :)

katie May 1, 2010 10:34:51 AM ET

I'm 6 weeks pregnant and i've had such bad headaches and my boobs are getting big this bras to small now! its my first time and i am really scared any advice how to make it any easier?

Josephine Mar 22, 2010 02:18:23 AM ET

I'm 6 weeks pregnant n i'm so excited but i sometime can't sleep like now... my dreams r really weird right now does anyone know y????

christine Feb 22, 2010 02:06:03 PM ET

I had 4 miscarriages, now pregnant at 6 weeks, can't see the sac. all my prayers in god's hands. keep praying to god and good luck all of you.

Julie Feb 2, 2010 07:42:57 AM ET

I am 6 weeks. i have had sore boobs from week 4. very little nausea. i have mild headaches a lot. i am very nervous & excited, but sometimes it doesn't feel real. i will have my first scan in 3 days ;-)

Clairisse Dec 15, 2009 01:35:09 AM ET

I am 6 weeks with our first baby - conceived through ivf -after 5 years of trying - scared nervous and just hoping all is ok - find out next tuesday if its twins as we had two embryos transferred !!! wish me luck xx

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>