Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

cocoa Jul 8, 2010 12:30:02 AM ET

I am 6 weeks and i feel great compared to my 1 st pregnancy.so excited cant wait... hoping everything goes well. for all the expecting moms do not lave the fiber out of your diet, eat small portions to reduce heartburn and nausea. drink lots of fluid but mostly water or dilute your beverages if you are like me and dont care for plain ole water. good luck to you all and lets keep populating.lol

Patrice Jul 6, 2010 11:38:30 PM ET

I just made 6 weeks pregnant and i am scared because i am not having any symptoms at all!! i don't know whether i should be thankful or worried.

Michelle B Jun 28, 2010 08:33:37 AM ET

I have had 4 miscarriages in 13 mths (4wks, 5wks, 9wks and 12wks) and left it a mth before trying again, i am now 6wks and feeling absolutely awful (preg symptoms) taking this as a good sign that maybe this time little bean will stick x

Jess Jun 17, 2010 06:03:59 AM ET

I am 6 weeks and 4 days (my first pregnancy) i had my first ultra sound today and found out i am having twins! any adivce?

kell Jun 14, 2010 02:40:26 PM ET

I am blessed to have 3 beautiful angels a girl nd two boys. we had a miscarriage at 9 weeks in january and we are trying again now. i can test in 4 more days. very excited fingers crossed. reading everyones comments reminds me we are not alone in this. godbless you all

Carmen Jun 10, 2010 03:26:17 PM ET

I'm 6 weeks and 4 days!! first baby!! very excited and very scared.. i cant sleep at nite that much, because i can feel my uterus expanding and it's very uncomfortable. other than that, i'm praying everything comes out good. no morning sickness yet.. just tired :)

katie May 1, 2010 02:34:51 PM ET

I'm 6 weeks pregnant and i've had such bad headaches and my boobs are getting big this bras to small now! its my first time and i am really scared any advice how to make it any easier?

Josephine Mar 22, 2010 06:18:23 AM ET

I'm 6 weeks pregnant n i'm so excited but i sometime can't sleep like now... my dreams r really weird right now does anyone know y????

christine Feb 22, 2010 07:06:03 PM ET

I had 4 miscarriages, now pregnant at 6 weeks, can't see the sac. all my prayers in god's hands. keep praying to god and good luck all of you.

Julie Feb 2, 2010 12:42:57 PM ET

I am 6 weeks. i have had sore boobs from week 4. very little nausea. i have mild headaches a lot. i am very nervous & excited, but sometimes it doesn't feel real. i will have my first scan in 3 days ;-)

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>