You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 6 > Comments

Bonnie Oct 4, 2009 05:58:55 PM ET

Hi, i'm 6 weeks pregant i had a miscarriage last march. i'm scared also but i have faith too which gets me though each day. my advice to all mothers is relax and pray

Sarah Sep 18, 2009 07:09:03 AM ET

I am booked for my scan next fri - apparently i am about 5 weeks and 5 days today. sooooo tired in the afternoons without my coffee and now getting massive sore norks - not just sore nip nips which i've had for a few weeks. yay!

Shanann Aug 3, 2009 09:22:21 PM ET

My first time found out yesterday... calculated 6weeks am very excited!!! little nerveous though have to get through those really careful stages... i hope im going to be okay!

keshia Jul 24, 2009 01:48:57 PM ET

I am 6 weeks...excited but also scared (a little spotting). lost my first pregnancy in may at about five weeks and got preggers again about a month later...due march 19, 2010...hoping for the best...

nancy Jul 23, 2009 07:06:42 PM ET

I had my first baby at 39 and now at 42 and will be 43 when this baby comes i am looking forward to what will be the last of our blessings. we were told we could not have any and when god gets started, he gets on a role for sure. i am right now 6 weeks and 4 days, all is going well and looking good

Alex Jul 19, 2009 04:20:35 PM ET

Reading all the happy but scared comments helps me relate.....6 weeks and more scared than anything although i feel real good physically.

Adi Jul 14, 2009 05:53:24 AM ET

I am 6 weeks and have mixed feelings of being scared and happy. this is my first time and just keep reading articles related to pregnancy!

nicole Jul 5, 2009 12:08:36 PM ET

I am about 7 weeks with my first im so happy and scared hope every thing gois well very tired though

tilly Apr 15, 2009 01:32:11 PM ET

I had miscarriage in march 23rd 2009,i just found out that am 6weeks and 5days pregnant with twins am very happy i strongly believe they leave with us.

Tanya Apr 3, 2009 12:14:07 AM ET

I am 5 weeks with my first baby.happy and scared a bit because i am wondering what really is going on inside,wow!more curious infact

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>