You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 6 > Comments

tilly Apr 15, 2009 01:32:11 PM ET

I had miscarriage in march 23rd 2009,i just found out that am 6weeks and 5days pregnant with twins am very happy i strongly believe they leave with us.

Tanya Apr 3, 2009 12:14:07 AM ET

I am 5 weeks with my first baby.happy and scared a bit because i am wondering what really is going on inside,wow!more curious infact

Sandy Mar 27, 2009 02:51:08 PM ET

I 37 and 6 weeks with 2nd pregnancy. i just had a miscarriage in jan at 6 weeks. i am a bit scared i will go thru the same thing since i am spotting. hopefully everything will be ok this time around.

Shalonda Mar 23, 2009 08:32:42 PM ET

I just found out i am pregnant i havent had a period in a year in a half and i am 6 weeks and 3 days. and i m afraid to have a miscarriage.

miracle Mar 1, 2009 10:17:40 AM ET

I am six weeks preg. i had a miscarriage in october 2009. i am so excited hope everything goes well!!

Tonia Sanders Feb 22, 2009 09:36:45 AM ET

I am starting my 6th week, and i'm starting to feel like junk inside. i'm in the bed, eating a peanut butter sandwich, and sipping on flat pepsi.

Kim Jan 31, 2009 01:57:45 PM ET

I'm about four weeks and i feel abostly horrible. it dosent help that i have a represtory infecting and im vomiting all the time.

Jameria Jan 30, 2009 12:39:44 PM ET

I am 6 weeks and 5 day caring my first little angel.i scared and happy. cant wait til sept 2009.

Keisha in Kansas City Oct 15, 2008 09:46:38 PM ET

I'm 5 weeks 5days due june 2009. this is our 3rd baby and i am so thankful and excited !!! :d

Bhavna Oct 13, 2008 01:43:00 PM ET