Sign up | Lost Your Password? | Get Free Stuff

You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 7 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 7 Comments & Discussion

Guest Mar 22, 2015 10:10:16 PM ET

Going by my lmp, i am 7 weeks and 2 days pregnant. i've only been nauseous and have breast tenderness. i am a little relieved knowing that there are other ladies out there with the same symptoms as me. i was getting worried since i didn't have morning sickness.

Guest Mar 12, 2015 03:40:07 PM ET

I'm a little over 7 weeks pregnant with my second child. i have the feeling of being hit by a truck, and i'm hungry 24/7. i'm bleeding on and off, but oddly, overall, i feel pretty good. i'm just waiting to see where everything goes.

Lauren Mar 9, 2015 04:22:12 PM ET

I'm 6 weeks and 6 days now. i had an miscarriage on jan 2nd, and i am really excited. i'm scared though, because every time something feels weird, or if i get a pain i'm panicking. my chest feels like a mac truck is sitting on it, and i'm hungry but get full after 3 bites, and i'm always thirsty! no vomiting yet, but the waves of nausea are pretty intense. i think my fiance assumes that i'm being dramatic. i'm excited that i'm further along than in january when i had the mc, so i'll take all the symptoms i can get, as long as this baby makes it!

kathie Feb 28, 2015 08:45:54 PM ET

Hi. i'm 7 weeks and 5 days pregnant. this is my first pregnancy, but i feel very tired. i can't eat at all as my morning sickness is to the core. i am taking tablets for morning sickness. i am worried whether my baby gets enough resources to grow. all i eat for a day is a slice of bread with peanut butter, half of an apple, half of an orange, 2 biscuits and some museli cereals.

Guest Feb 27, 2015 05:40:45 PM ET

I am 6 weeks and 6 days today. my breasts are very sore and swollen. i'm not hungrier than before. if anything, i'm always fighting off nausea, not only in the morning, but throughout the day. i'm worried that i am eating less.

andrea Feb 27, 2015 05:28:17 PM ET

I'm 6 weeks 6 days pregnant. i'm always tired, have no energy, and feel so sick when i eat a meal. i don't sleep at night as the sickness is really bad. does anyone have any suggestions on what can help me have a better night sleep?

aisha adeel Feb 27, 2015 06:29:52 AM ET

I am 7 weeks pregnant, and having severe pain on both sides of my lower abdomen, but especially on the right side. the pain starts in the evening, and ends early on the next morning. i can't sleep well. explain why is it so? what should i eat? sometimes the vomiting occurs violently, and i feel so much pain in my lower abdomen. why do i feel so much fatigue all the time?

Guest Feb 22, 2015 04:31:59 PM ET

I'm 7 weeks, and i feel horrible. my head hurts all the time, and i'm always hungry. i'm starting to feel sick every morning.

alicia Feb 5, 2015 01:58:18 PM ET

I'm 7 weeks and 2 days pregnant! i'm always hungry, and i have no energy!!

BootyliciousNSW Feb 4, 2015 06:26:27 PM ET

I'm 7 weeks today due to my calculations from my last period, and am not even hungry. i'm very tired, and have sore boobs and sharp pains every now and then. but, i'm not really hungry. why???

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 Next >>