View More Topics or Ask a Question
You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 7 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 7 Comments & Discussion

Guest Dec 15, 2014 04:51:24 PM ET

I'm 7 weeks, and i'm so hungry all the time. i eat and eat, and never get full!

confused Nov 6, 2014 06:38:12 AM ET

I have had two tests, which were negative, but i very much fell off. i had to buy a new bra because my boobs are getting a little bigger. i'm moody, have blunt abdominal pain, and i get emotional like i want to cry most times. i don't know what is happening.

pregnantfor3 Dec 21, 2014 12:48:39 PM ET

Sometimes if you think your pregnant, you can trick your body into believing it. men can get this. research phantom pregnancy. when i found out i was pregnant, i had 4 positive pregnancy tests at roughly 3 and a half weeks.

shae Oct 31, 2014 01:57:26 AM ET

I'm 7 weeks and two days with my first ever pregnancy, so i'm quiet scared. i'm getting very little symptoms. i've had the missed period of course, and a tab bit nauseous, but that's it. should i be worried? thank you.

bernadette Nov 6, 2014 01:01:15 PM ET

I'm 7 weeks pregnant as well and i feel quite good. i don't have bad pregnancy symptoms except for sore boobs.

Guest Oct 28, 2014 11:12:54 PM ET

I'm 7 weeks pregnant, and feel so sick all the time, but i haven't been physically sick yet. and omg my breasts have never been this sore!

slimrell21 Sep 26, 2014 05:54:19 PM ET

I'm 7 weeks and 5 days pregnant. i have a 3 year old and a 1 year old. i'm very nauseous, and can't eat or sleep. this is the first time i've ever felt this way.

Brianna Jul 30, 2014 03:40:48 PM ET

Hello i'm 7 weeks pregnant today and i am always hungry!!! am i the only one?

Guest Sep 29, 2014 10:15:02 PM ET

No, i'm 7 weeks and feel like i'm starving.

Guest Nov 12, 2014 04:38:23 PM ET

I am 7 weeks and hungry all the time. it's very abnormal for me.

zay Jul 8, 2014 06:48:00 PM ET

Hi. i'm 7 weeks today with my third. i'm super excited, but nausea has taken over the past 3 weeks. i haven't told anyone yet only my hubby, but my mum guessed as i've been running to the bathroom every half hour. nausea is really underestimated and people that don't suffer it don't realize how lucky they are. anyway, i know it's all worth it in the end. good luck guys :-)

Paula Raymond Oct 27, 2014 03:11:20 PM ET

I'm 7 weeks with my third baby, and i have only been nauseated once! i guess i'm damn lucky!! god bless you and your baby.

May 16, 2014 03:24:51 AM ET

I'm not too sure if i'm pregnant. i go on thursday to confirm it with the doctor. i haven't had a period since dec 27th 2013. i took a e.p.t (feb 1st) test and it was a faint positive. i don't have sore breasts, but i do get back pain in which i haven't had before while cleaning etc. so what do you ladies think? i'm nervous about going to the doctor because what if i'm not pregnant and here i am thinking i am due to not having a cycle and a faint pregnancy test. :/

Guest Apr 20, 2014 06:57:03 PM ET

I am 7 weeks and 5 days and feel so so. i have nausea and a few cramps. i am tired but i can't sleep. this is my first pregnancy. i am excited and pray i don't have a lot of morning sickness. my body is getting stiff, and oh yes i am a bit cranky too. good luck everyone.

Guest Apr 19, 2014 03:37:13 PM ET

I'm 7 weeks and 3 days i feel ok. i have a 2 1/2 year old daughter.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 Next >>