You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 7 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 7 Comments & Discussion

Darcell Apr 30, 2018 07:35:35 PM ET

I'm 7 weeks 2 days, morning sickness, night sickness, nipples so tender, sleep all the time, eating small portions of food, hope my appetite picks up.

Kirstine Oct 7, 2017 05:52:28 AM ET

I'm 7 weeks ,pregnant with baby #2. my first was a breeze, hardly felt pregnant at all. a little heartburn in ,3rd trim but, otherwise easy! this time morning sickness and fatigue is killing me. i felt queasy all the time since about a week ago. not throwing up too often just feel like i'm on the verge constantly. i'm sleeping for 10 hours at night and still need a nap when my 3yo has one. ginger candy is the only thing i've found that relieves the nausea for a while.

Realjoy Aug 8, 2017 04:06:27 AM ET

I'm 6weeks and 4days. no symptoms , not feeling pregnant. is this normal?

mpumi Apr 4, 2017 12:20:22 AM ET

I'm so confused how many weeks i am. according to my lmp, i must be 9 weeks, however according to my ultrasound i am 7 weeks along. my periods used to change from the 8th to the 20th occasionally. i have been through it all. the first week i vomited and couldn't hold anything down. i went to the gp who said i have a blight ovum, plus my progesterone was extremely low since we were judging with my lmp. he prescribed progesterone and referred me to a gynecologist who did a vaginal ultrasound, and found a baby, however no heartbeat. he also did a blood test. now this is 6 days apart from each other. my hcg doubled and my progesterone tripled. he then called to say it looks like i am in a safe zone, and that i must rest. but i have been knocked out all day. i sleep and wake up starving, and then eat then, and get knocked out again. i literally have an eat sleep routine.

s,mall Mar 22, 2017 05:59:00 AM ET

I'm 7 weeks,pregnant, don't feel any sign, slight spotting, breast full, light headache, oops tired all the time, i'm on prescribed vitamins.

sonja Mar 12, 2017 11:06:20 AM ET

I'm so scared also.i don't have any pregnancy symptoms since i missed my period on 29 january.i'm supposed to be 9 weeks pregnant, but the altrasound shows six weeks. they only see sac and yolk, no heart beat.i'm going back this friday i pray for everything to be fine.

Carrie T. Mar 6, 2017 10:52:29 AM ET

7 weeks and while i'm excited about this new baby after having a 10 year old....i forgot about the morning sickness which only comes at night and me barely eating because food turns my stomach, especially meat.

Guest Feb 15, 2017 10:31:28 AM ET

I'm 6 weeks 6 days pregnant. i'm always hungry, lightheaded and very emotional always crying. i tend to get sickness at night. this is my first pregnancy. my breasts and nipples are extremely tender. to the point were i have to hold them when i'm walking.

Catherine Dec 30, 2016 04:28:53 PM ET

6 1/2 weeks. throwing up every day. exhausted. never had this before with my previous 2. ahhhhh!!!!

CM97 Sep 9, 2016 04:22:26 PM ET

I am 7 weeks pregnant, my breasts are so sore and tender, and nipples are so sensitive. this is my 2nd pregnancy, 1st pregnancy i had a missed miscarriage,, baby stopped developing at 6 weeks and i never knew until 11. i had an early scan at 6 weeks and 3 days and baby showed a strong heart beat! so excited but feeling a difference from last time.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 Next >>