You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 7 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 7 Comments & Discussion

slimrell21 Sep 26, 2014 05:54:19 PM ET

I'm 7 weeks and 5 days pregnant. i have a 3 year old and a 1 year old. i'm very nauseous, and can't eat or sleep. this is the first time i've ever felt this way.

Brianna Jul 30, 2014 03:40:48 PM ET

Hello i'm 7 weeks pregnant today and i am always hungry!!! am i the only one?

Guest Sep 29, 2014 10:15:02 PM ET

No, i'm 7 weeks and feel like i'm starving.

zay Jul 8, 2014 06:48:00 PM ET

Hi. i'm 7 weeks today with my third. i'm super excited, but nausea has taken over the past 3 weeks. i haven't told anyone yet only my hubby, but my mum guessed as i've been running to the bathroom every half hour. nausea is really underestimated and people that don't suffer it don't realize how lucky they are. anyway, i know it's all worth it in the end. good luck guys :-)

May 16, 2014 03:24:51 AM ET

I'm not too sure if i'm pregnant. i go on thursday to confirm it with the doctor. i haven't had a period since dec 27th 2013. i took a e.p.t (feb 1st) test and it was a faint positive. i don't have sore breasts, but i do get back pain in which i haven't had before while cleaning etc. so what do you ladies think? i'm nervous about going to the doctor because what if i'm not pregnant and here i am thinking i am due to not having a cycle and a faint pregnancy test. :/

Guest Apr 20, 2014 06:57:03 PM ET

I am 7 weeks and 5 days and feel so so. i have nausea and a few cramps. i am tired but i can't sleep. this is my first pregnancy. i am excited and pray i don't have a lot of morning sickness. my body is getting stiff, and oh yes i am a bit cranky too. good luck everyone.

Guest Apr 19, 2014 03:37:13 PM ET

I'm 7 weeks and 3 days i feel ok. i have a 2 1/2 year old daughter.

Guest Apr 15, 2014 06:55:41 AM ET

I'm 7 weeks 2 days and due the last week of november exactly 2 days before my birthday.

Guest Mar 20, 2014 06:41:50 AM ET

I am 7 weeks today. i got my bfp 10 days ago after trying for 3 months. i'm super excited for our little bundle to come, but nervous at the same time. i've been feeling tired, have tender breasts, eating and craving spicy foods, and waking up at 3 am to pee (and unfortunately staying up). just set up my next 3 doctor appointments. is anyone else due in november?

Megan Mar 22, 2014 02:08:12 PM ET

I'm 7 weeks and 3 days today, and i'm due in november as well. this is my first pregnancy. i'm tired all the time and have very sore breasts. i've been nauseous for two weeks. last night was the first time i actually got sick. today it's back to the nausea. joy. but i'm so excited. congrats on your pregnancy.

arog Mar 24, 2014 11:32:43 AM ET

Yay! congratulations on your pregnancy! i look forward to hearing about your pregnancy and comparing notes! sorry to hear about the nausea and morning sickness. so far my nausea has been mild.

Kiki Apr 9, 2014 11:27:37 PM ET

I am 7 weeks and one day today :) i'm due on thanksgiving day :) i'm so happy and this is my first baby after trying for three months. i'm sick but haven't thrown up and my breasts hurt and i sleep a lot now. :)

parismay Mar 19, 2014 11:52:54 PM ET

I'm 7 weeks and 5 days pregnant. i don't have morning sickness but i'm always tired and hungry.

Guest Feb 10, 2014 03:08:40 PM ET

I'm not too sure if i'm pregnant. i go thursday to conform it with the doctor. i haven't had a period since dec 27th 2013. i took a e.p.t (feb 1st) test and it was a faint positive. i don't have sore breasts, but i do get back pain in which i haven't had before while cleaning etc. so what do you ladies think? i'm nervous about going to the doctor because what if i'm not pregnant and here i am thinking i am due to not having a cycle and a faint pregnancy test. :/

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 Next >>