You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 7 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 7 Comments & Discussion

Realjoy Aug 8, 2017 04:06:27 AM ET

I'm 6weeks and 4days. no symptoms , not feeling pregnant. is this normal?

mpumi Apr 4, 2017 12:20:22 AM ET

I'm so confused how many weeks i am. according to my lmp, i must be 9 weeks, however according to my ultrasound i am 7 weeks along. my periods used to change from the 8th to the 20th occasionally. i have been through it all. the first week i vomited and couldn't hold anything down. i went to the gp who said i have a blight ovum, plus my progesterone was extremely low since we were judging with my lmp. he prescribed progesterone and referred me to a gynecologist who did a vaginal ultrasound, and found a baby, however no heartbeat. he also did a blood test. now this is 6 days apart from each other. my hcg doubled and my progesterone tripled. he then called to say it looks like i am in a safe zone, and that i must rest. but i have been knocked out all day. i sleep and wake up starving, and then eat then, and get knocked out again. i literally have an eat sleep routine.

s,mall Mar 22, 2017 05:59:00 AM ET

I'm 7 weeks,pregnant, don't feel any sign, slight spotting, breast full, light headache, oops tired all the time, i'm on prescribed vitamins.

sonja Mar 12, 2017 11:06:20 AM ET

I'm so scared also.i don't have any pregnancy symptoms since i missed my period on 29 january.i'm supposed to be 9 weeks pregnant, but the altrasound shows six weeks. they only see sac and yolk, no heart beat.i'm going back this friday i pray for everything to be fine.

Carrie T. Mar 6, 2017 10:52:29 AM ET

7 weeks and while i'm excited about this new baby after having a 10 year old....i forgot about the morning sickness which only comes at night and me barely eating because food turns my stomach, especially meat.

Guest Feb 15, 2017 10:31:28 AM ET

I'm 6 weeks 6 days pregnant. i'm always hungry, lightheaded and very emotional always crying. i tend to get sickness at night. this is my first pregnancy. my breasts and nipples are extremely tender. to the point were i have to hold them when i'm walking.

Catherine Dec 30, 2016 04:28:53 PM ET

6 1/2 weeks. throwing up every day. exhausted. never had this before with my previous 2. ahhhhh!!!!

Tatyana Apr 3, 2015 12:43:55 AM ET

I'm 7 weeks pregnant today, and i'm always hungry, but as soon as i take at least 2 bites i'm full. i have an ongoing headache, my stomach hurts bad, and my breasts are sore and tender! i lost a baby in 2011, so i really hope this one makes it!!

Guest Mar 22, 2015 10:10:16 PM ET

Going by my lmp, i am 7 weeks and 2 days pregnant. i've only been nauseous and have breast tenderness. i am a little relieved knowing that there are other ladies out there with the same symptoms as me. i was getting worried since i didn't have morning sickness.

Kayden1917 Jul 14, 2017 06:08:00 PM ET

I wouldn't worry, with baby#1 i never had morning sickness or got sick until i went into labor. now with baby#2, same thing. so far no morning sickness. i'm 7weeks 2 days.

Guest Mar 12, 2015 03:40:07 PM ET

I'm a little over 7 weeks pregnant with my second child. i have the feeling of being hit by a truck, and i'm hungry 24/7. i'm bleeding on and off, but oddly, overall, i feel pretty good. i'm just waiting to see where everything goes.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 Next >>