You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 7 > Comments

Anne Oct 20, 2011 11:19:28 AM ET

I have to constantly eat and drink or else my nausea gets really bad (and it's bad either way in the evenings). last 2 weeks i was craving a lot of fatty foods like hamburger, meat chili, and liverwurst. this week anything other that crackers makes my stomach feel icky and acidic. i am tense all the time from feeling nauseous which is hard, too.

joe Oct 16, 2011 03:55:39 PM ET

I'm 7 weeks and i feel great.no morning sickness at all. i don't even have to be frequently going to pee.

Laura Sep 25, 2011 12:14:28 PM ET

7 weeks today and feel awful. feeling nauseous from morning till night although have not been throwing up. i have been suffering from headaches the past two days too. i am just hoping that i get even a one day reprieve sometime this week.

Jenevieve Sep 20, 2011 07:12:27 PM ET

Im 7-8weeks, havnt seen ob until next week first appt, this is my second baby, my daughter is 14 already, this was a big surprise to us. im actually getting married this weekend, and boy, do i feel so bloated. my clothes are so fitted. i havn't really been throwing up, but very nauseas in the afternoons. very different pregnancy than with my daughter.

crystle Sep 6, 2011 11:30:21 AM ET

Im 7 weeks tomorrow and feel quite normal got really sore n bigger boobs trouble sleeping and needing toilet more but no sickness hope i have a girl as got 2 boys already..

louise Aug 25, 2011 09:59:08 AM ET

I am 7 weeks and 4 days pregnant, i am suffering really bad with morning sickness its constant 24/7. i cant eat anything without vomiting after. its really getting me down. i went to my doctors last night and he gave me prochlorperazine. i am worried about taking these as the things i have been reading says when pregnant you shouldnt take. i no my doctor wouldnt give me them unless they were safe, it still doesnt stop me from worrying though, as anyone else been given these tablets? or as anyone got any tips on how i can control this sickness?

Lisa Aug 18, 2011 11:20:53 AM ET

I'm almost 8 wks, and i feel fine and normal. i still eat my regular food, i havent thrown up, i just feel more tired now. this is my 1st pregnancy, and my breast size hasnt increased. the tip of my tongue has been hurting though, for the past few wks.

Angeline Aug 17, 2011 04:32:13 AM ET

7 weeks pregnant today. no morning sickness, no nausea, only occasional headache and dizziness. sore boobs. good appetite and very thirsty. peeing a lot. also waistline expanded!

Amber Jun 4, 2011 04:03:36 AM ET

I am 7 weeks pregnant today with my 1st. i have had nausea since week 3 and it lasts until about 11pm, it is absolutely horrible!!! although i guess it could be worse considering i don't actually vomit. my breasts are super sore and have been since week 3. i haven't seen a dr yet, i don't have insurance and am pretty scared, although my husband and i are both extremely excited! i have not been eating a lot, i usually only eat 1 grilled cheese sandwich and a bowl of cereal per day, and drink a ton of water. water is what i crave!!! i am so afraid of gaining too much weight too because i am already overweight and was on a diet before i found out i was pregnant. i am 5"2 170 lbs.

new mommy to be tosha Jun 3, 2011 03:18:38 AM ET

I am 7 weeks today and i have one thing to say "who ever called morning sickness (morning) should be shot" i hate this i think i have the sever sickness cus i have lost 6 pounds cant eat or drink went to the obgyn today for the first time they gave me meds but dont help cus i cant get them till tomarrow ughhhhh i want my baby to be healthy but i cant eat im so lost and my dr says everythings fine everyone looses in the begining grrrr alot of ppl r happy to loose the weight but im not =( gl all u mommy's and daddys to be i hope u dont get as sick as me and if you do call it all day/night sickness lol

<< 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next >>